Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty kelli - Outcall Glasgow  (Read 1519 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5369066) (9 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline the fitter

External Link/Members Only

Booked Kellie for a 1 hour outcall, comms were very good, and on the day, even though she was running late, she kept me in the loop. But 10 mins before she arrived, she asked if she could cut the meet to half an hour. I agreed to this, as the only other option, would be to cancel the meet.
   When she arrived, which was nearly an hour after the booked time, she came in and got changed, and I wasn't too impressed with what I saw. She advertises size 10 to 12, that maybe on the top, but the bottom half is 16+. she has a nice set of tit's, and she does try to please. I settled for OWO, and CIM, which for me is enough in a half hour meet, I prefer one hour bookings, with FS, and time for a second pop, which for me is always better.
   She has a lot of positive reviews on here, but for me she only scraped a Neutral, maybe I am being biased, because of the messing about, but I felt I was £90 down with not a lot to show for it.

Offline Matrix

Offline Atomcat58

She done the same to me a few times although I booked days in advance ,on the day I would get txt can I accept an 1/2 later ,think she mixes AW with a hair dressing outcall business and sometimes her bookings coincide and she has to postpone or cancel ??
Nice enough lady but I thought she was going to the gym because she realised she was getting bigger around the waist ,guess that’s still something she has to work on  :thumbsdown:

Offline Aberlad

I’d tried to arrange something with this lady at the end of the month but have given up due to very poor communications from her.

Disappointed!

Offline ecosse1984

I’d tried to arrange something with this lady at the end of the month but have given up due to very poor communications from her.

Disappointed!

Came across her on Instagram purely by accident. She's got a man on the go recently so that's probably why she's so flakey.