Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabbydoll -Trowell  (Read 1330 times)

10 review(s) for gabbydoll (5 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nickboywonder

External Link/Members Only

I don't punt as much as I used to, but felt the need to review this one.

Comms were good. Phone answeed pretty much straight away. Confirmed a few things with her. In particular, DFK. When I checked this, she stated that she 'didn't want my tongue down the back of her throat', but was happy with tongues. This is important for me on a punt.

Arrived a little early. Previous descriptions of the address are accurate. Nice house in a affluent private housing estate, comfortable area and no worries about parking up. The photos on the desk are of her cousin and family by the way--his house.

Door opened, quite happy with what I saw. Attractive withough being stunning, in a nice outfit. Upstairs. Cash out of the way (£110 for an hour). Undressed. Decent body (her, not me) I'd say size 12. Good legs, relativly perky tits, given I suspect she has had a kid (a little bit of a tummy-but nothing terrible). Then it starts to go downhill.

I try to kiss her, and get light pecks. I tell her I like tongue, and it pokes out a quarter of an inch. Hmmm. I have no issue with girls having their limits and things they are or are not comfortable doing, but why not be honest from the off? She lists 'real french kissing' in her blurb--if she doesn't like it, then don't highlight it as an attraction. But she is playing with my cock and balls by this stage, so still good. She goes onto the bed, and I have her up in doggy and rim her a little. She turns, and I go to lick her, and she puts a straight hand out--not after licking her arse, I can't. I do love giving oral. I ask if she has mouthwash, she confirms she does, I go and rinse, then chow down. So she is health conscious, I think a good thing. However, she is writhing around and not really letting me eat her, and without saying 'no fingers', she didn't really respond (I'm not saying I am Casanova, but I know what i'm doing).

She starts to suck. Things are looking up. Good technique, nice and deep. I start to play with her pussy, and very soon after was told 'I like it natural, I'm going to have to cut this short' OK. I tell her I like my balls licked, and she does this well. The old chap is by now responding, and there is some nice deep throat. I try my hand very lightly on the back of her head-VERY lightly, a guide and no more- and there is no resistance to me so doing.  I try again to touch her pussy and tits, and soon after she informs me that she is going to cut the booking short, and that 'If I wanted a Sub, I should have asked for it on the phone'

She goes to the desk and returns £50 to me. To my surprise, she then goes back to suckiing my cock, but in a position where I can't touch her at all. In due time I tell her I'm coming, and she takes it in her mouth, with the subsequent discreet spit into a tissue.

I dress and we go out. I say I'm sorry it didn't quite work out. She seems to have thawed a little, and simply says she likes a build up and a more natural pace.

I've given this a neutral. Such services as I received were goood--the oral was excellent. She is a decent looking girl, the surroundings are pleasant, and had it panned out, I would have called it good VFM. To her credit, she returned (nearly) half of the fee when it was clear she didn't want it to go to the full hour. And some credit to her for having the honesty to cut it short if it wasn't working for her. If it had simply been for that, I might have made it a positive. However, I have to say that the attitude was not so good. Whilst I do prefer my girls on the sub side, what I was doeing certainly wasn't dom/sub. Asking for the FK that was promised, touching her (not roughly), asking for ball licking and so on. All part of a meet. She is free to refuse, but asking for them is not suggesting she is Sub, and if she thinks that then I think she is wide of the mark. If she prefers the natural evolution of a meet then fine--and some guys will like that. But for me time is money (literally in these circumstances), and I like to get activity soon (as I suspect do many).

Offline HailWood

All in all a very fair and good first review.  :thumbsup:
Hope you find a punt more suited to your style next time.

Offline kingkong69

On the borderline negative  tbh

Offline GingerNuts

On the borderline negative  tbh

OP's review, OP's rating. When you get around to breaking your three year duck you can choose the rating.

Offline Notts bloke

It seems to be a habit of saying one thing and not doing it in the meet then. She agreed a 30 minute sloppy blowjob session and then after 10 minutes said she won't suck for that long and wouldn't make it a 15 minute session either.

Offline kingkong69

I seen naughty housewife from Nottingham  just before 1st lockdown but the punt is same as other punters so not put in a review  then came lockdown so put punting on back burner..