Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exclisive nicki cambridge v/s  (Read 1214 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5227053) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Rony9877

External Link/Members Only

Saw nicki last week, 30 min £70, extras available but opted out

Deffo girl in the pictures, good looking girl, enhanced boobs good body and a lovley ass!

Located cb4 area nice discrete and clean Apartment.

Got there on time, took abit of time finding the right building but eventually she directed me there.
English is ok, with another flat mate i think jessy on v/s
Was trying to persuade me for a 3some but declined.

Service...
Freindly and chatty, she knows shes hot so was fishing for complements, nice bj shame it lasted 5 mins and on to the sex
She jumped on cowgirl lovly ass bouncing, then on to doggy, large mirror wardrobe in the room so was good sight both from.the back and front, took a good pounding as i was holding on to her ass and shot the load.
Quick clean uo and off i went. I was there aboit 25 mins in total i would say

Overall positive, said she was from serbia. Good looking girl with a good body
Would i go again yes considering cambridge is a desert at the mo!

Online PilotMan

Thanks for your review.

She looks smoking hot - prices seem to have risen to £80 / 30 mins - £130 / 60 mins.

Was it OWO / any kissing?

Offline Rony9877

She is hot!

Owo and kissing ofered as well as reverse oral however at an additional cost of £20  EACH! 
I declined .

Offline calzone

Thanks for the review.

So it would be £170 for the hour with RO and Kissing (wonder if its DFK). That's high end price but if she provides a good service I won't be surprised if she does well as there is a distinct lack of hot 20 somethings in Cambridge.

Offline Yoda71

VS says £80 for the half hour which inc OWO etc  :dash:

Yet another WG who doesnt offer what their ad says - not for me, and for that reason, Im out

Cambridge is indeed a desert

Y

Offline awboost

The same pictures are used on both listings so I'd say yes it's the same person.

Online PilotMan

Can she be this AW girl here?

External Link/Members Only
Now indexed for cross reference.

Looks like a different girl had this profile at some time and a couple of attempted B&S when she was "busy".