Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the earliest and latest you have ever punted?  (Read 1925 times)

Online simon07

Just wondered what the best timings might be?

Recently punted for a 30 min session (60 minutes rare because of expense) at 10am.
Once travelled to see an Agency Indian girl called Chandra in Leeds for a one hour punt at 11pm. I did not get home till 2am, she was in my hot list.

Does punting revolve around work times or grocery times?

Offline Faraday

Earliest for me was 7:30am - really wanted to have a return visit to an SP I was going to be near that day and she was really accommodating.   Meant I had to get up at 5am to get there on time, but it was worth it.

Latest - I tend to not do late evening punts.  Figured out a few years back SPs tend to be a little tired (or not the freshest in some cases) if they've been at it all day.

Did a 9pm punt with TeenTaylor (reviewed on here) probably the most recent, which was supposed to be an 8pm booking but she messed me right about and ended up being a late one.  The aforementioned problem with freshness was definitely a factor there.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 03:57:23 pm by Faraday »

Online RAJEC

Can’t remember earliest but likely around opening time. Certainly nothing earlier than 9am though.

Latest was around 2-3am whilst being completely inebriated in central London after an evening of drinks with friends. Found myself in a Liverpool Street parlour negotiating a threesome and fucking for 1.5 hours straight. Booze helps one last a bit longer  :drinks: :lol:

Online Stevelondon

You know what. Some folk don't half come up with some questions. I read the OP and started thinking.......Bloody hell. I don't know.

It can't be that early in the morning otherwise I would definitely remember. Equally it can't be all that late....same thing.

Nope. I don't think I ever punted outside of pretty normal hours.

Only one I can think of was when I tried to get a booking at Zhangr-La and failed. I was given the chance to have a 9am slot the following day. Thank god Wethies opens early.  :D

Offline GorillaWarfare

Earliest I've done is 9.30am. Touring girl who was going back home later that day but was happy to squeeze me in (both literally and figuratively) before she had to check out of her hotel.

Latest is not too late. I had a rub and tug at about 9pm at a Thai place but I've never done a late full service.

Offline Jeremy

Latest (and possibly only IIRC) evening punt I had was 10pm. I usually go for late morning/midday but this was a touring girl and slots were limited.
Luckily she wasn't knackered from working all day and we had a good time - even let me run over time since I was her last client of the day, so no rush to leave.

Online RAJEC

By the end of this thread, we’ll have established a universally exclusive timezone - ‘global punting time’ or an acceptable time of day to punt, known as ‘core punting hours’ for those who love biz speak  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 05:46:39 pm by RAJEC »

Offline CMiller

The earliest after waking up was probably about 9:30am or 10am. With one of my former regulars, I saw her as late as 3:30am.

Online sparkus

Seen several before 9am on way to work due to hangover horn, both massage and FS punts, all seemed OK with the arrangement.  For some reason just fucking the missus when you have hangover horn doesn't cut it, even if sometimes that's all you can do.

Definitely also punted half cut in early hours a few times, back then there were 24/7 saunas (in fact I remember punting at 5am one NYE).  Funnily enough most WGs who have 24/7 on their ads aren't.

Offline Moby Dick

What time zone?
Overnight in HK fuck at 11:30pm again at 4am, leave catch plane home.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 06:38:38 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline threechilliman

6am several times - sets you up for the day. Latest is probably 8.30pm or so.

Offline Keema

I always thought an early morning punt was getting the girl at her freshest, but yesterday I had a 10am booking, my earliest.

She was on fine form with lots of sloppy action but she wouldn't go 'full ham' too much as she wasn't really warmed up.  I didn't know what full ham was, it's basically deep throat with gagging and lots of saliva.  Tbh I thought she was doing a great sloppy job and I'm only too pleased to have the pleasure of warming her up for her next client.

Offline george r

Had a few at 8.30 in the morning and a few that finished at 9 at night .

Offline Nagilum

Earliest - around 1pm or so

Latest - Midnight

I find late night the best as you go home and sleep like a baby/

Offline Marmalade

very few work very late or are un-lazy enough to get out of their pit early. Chinese often oblivious of clocks and holidays even into the early hours and others a bit desperate but often too dozy eyed for much action.

Offline jlike

Earliest 8am on way to work, several times, was a reg.
Latest was 10.30pm start, again with a reg.

Offline Malvolio

Earliest was 9am (before getting a train from Kings Cross that day), latest would be around 1:30am in a German FKK.

Offline Problem Child

Earliest was 9:30
Latest was a hooker in Dubai, came back to my hotel at 3am and stayed till about 6:30 am. Hold on, does that make her my earliest then? 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 11:20:06 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Dave33ws6

Earliest - 11:20am

Latest - 9:00pm

Offline Marmalade

If we’re including o/s then it’s easily 24h.

Offline Comicman

Earliest 7am latest  11am i like to be  the first to see the  girl because i  feel she will be less worn out

Offline Gordon Bennett

Vast majority are 12-3ish start for me. I think I did an 11:00am and an 8pm once though.

Offline Kingy28

On an overnighter, probably 11.30pm & then again at 8am (ish)

Offline bigboy

Earliest was 8am to get rid of the morning horn and the latest has been 11pm because was last minute booking and on a night out has been 5am at a parlour which i have done many of times

Offline P Hughes

About 10 years ago I punted at 7.30am then went to work after. It was with a touring SP.  I'd seen her the day before and had a really good session. She said she was leaving at 11am the next morning, but if I could get to her hotel by 9 she would see me. So i arranged to meet her  at 7.30am for a repeat session and then straight to work after. Funnily enough I never saw her again after that morning session. She deactivated her AW profile shortly after and that was it.

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Earliest for myself 9am outside in the sun on a lounger with msparklane

Offline JAYZ

When I started I always looked for an 11 or 11.30am start, believing rightly or wrongly that the lady would be fresh. Excluding overnights the latest would be around the 12-1pm mark. Work and family commitments made any other times difficult.

Offline Geko12

Latest one for me was 11.00pm, straight after a 8 a side footy game

earliest probably 10am.

Online simon07

Earliest was 8am to get rid of the morning horn and the latest has been 11pm because was last minute booking and on a night out has been 5am at a parlour which i have done many of times

I thought parlours closed at 7pm? I do not know of any open during the night, where would you find them?

Offline Henchmanlet95

Earliest was about 10am when I went to Amsterdam RLD, over here probably about 2pm.

Latest about 11pm-12am.

I almost always book afternoon and evening punts because I'm not a morning person.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 12:36:57 am by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline daddycool

Earliest was a 2hr booking at 9:30am.

The latest punt was some time between 3-4am at a 24/7 brothel in Barcelona. It was a lot better than it sounds.  :D

Offline HappyHarryIV

earliest about 10am and latest around 4am

Offline olddognewtricks49

Prefer early morning, like to be first of the day ;)

Offline sunnyj

I picked up a street walker at 6:30AM on a cold and dark Saturday morning, I was traveling back home after a night out and I just tried my luck at the usual place where street actions take place. I never expected someone walking this late and she initially didn't think that I am a potential client. She looked good and was one of my best vfm meeting.

Earliest one was at 9AM with a touring WG near airport, that's the only time where I started a day with a punt.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I picked up a street walker at 6:30AM on a cold and dark Saturday morning, I was traveling back home after a night out and I just tried my luck at the usual place where street actions take place. I never expected someone walking this late and she initially didn't think that I am a potential client. She looked good and was one of my best vfm meeting.

Earliest one was at 9AM with a touring WG near airport, that's the only time where I started a day with a punt.

Hahaha I read the 6.30am one as your earliest one but guess it's just a matter of perspective  :D :D :D

I dropped my car off for a M.O.T in Aftercliffe once. Mechanic said come back in a few hours. Thought I'd kill an hour in a parlour so did and that was my first ever punt! 11am bang when the doors opened.

Latest - 2 or 3am regulalry after a night out. I doubt I'd ever have  a punt 9am or whatever as too tired lol

Offline Henry767

Once had a reg and was working not far from hers. I started work at 7 or 7.30 am, so I popped in not much after 6 for a quick one, then she cooked me breakfast!

Offline norwichfunseeker

Once had a reg and was working not far from hers. I started work at 7 or 7.30 am, so I popped in not much after 6 for a quick one, then she cooked me breakfast!

That sounds perfect. Alas the day could only go downhill from there.

Online Punterperson1971

Earliest I’ve punted is 7:30am and latest is about 9pm,both were ebony ladies(first one I forgot to review)and then second lady was a petite ebony lady in a shared house with American accent.
Most of my punts now  are usually weekend or my day off so between 10am & 1pm

Offline jayj301599

I prefer to punt around 11am, just in time for lunch  :hi: