Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollyMinx - York  (Read 2148 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6431915) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aji81

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Saw City Til I Die’s report on this one and definitely liked the look of her, (face pics in PG at time of writing).

Arranged outcall to York for an hour @ £180, no issue with comms. Confirmed on the day and let her know room details of the hotel when I checked in.

Got a rather perfunctory cancellation text a couple of hours before the scheduled meet. Text started with a brief apology and stated she had just finished work (assume she meant civvy work) and wasn’t feeling well. Noticed a positive AW feedback added since the meet was due to have taken place, so could have been genuinely ill or possibly got a better offer. Can’t confirm either way.

I’m sure she’s going to be popular irrespective of this report, but feel a negative is justified given that I wasted half a day in York on top of the travel and hotel costs.

Should I have had a plan B? I did have a look but York isn’t great for talent IMO and there was no-one else that really appealed. Shame, really liked the look of this one, and the report from CTID was very effusive. Others may have more luck if/when she offers incalls again. Maybe I was just unlucky and a negative is harsh, but it was incredibly irritating and a lot of effort to set up for an outcall, but guess it just goes that way sometimes.

Offline CityTillIDie

Oh gosh I’m sorry to hear of your experience. Very frustrating…

I don’t know when you had planned to meet, obviously, but I had such a great time the first time we met, that I greedily booked an out call to my place for this Wednesday just gone, early afternoon. I was very much looking forward to seeing her again and continuing my explorations!

However, she called late morning to say she felt really rough; there are a couple of hideous bugs round York at the moment (one gastric, as my daughter will attest, and one a cold/flu type thing which has wiped out some of my staff this week). Molly did sound truly awful on the phone! She apologised and, because it was short notice, offered me a discount.

Anyway, you are perfectly correct in saying that York’s options are rare at present so if you’re back, might be worth another pop. So to speak! I certainly will.

Apologies if I’m interfering.

CTID
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 10:19:28 am by CityTillIDie »

Offline Aji81

Thanks CTID. My appointment was the same day, but later in the evening.

It sounds like she was genuinely ill, but not sure why she left it so late to inform me. If she notified you early morning to cancel because she wasn’t feeling well then not sure why she only told me around 4ish.

She specifically asked me to confirm the appointment in the morning which I did. She texted back around 1130 to confirm at her end, so I find it very odd that she’s cancelling on you at around the same time she’s confirming with me.

I probably wouldn’t have saved the hotel money but would have saved me travelling to York and hanging around for several hours. Also would have given me the option of trying for a plan B in Leeds or Manchester if I’d had more notice.

I didn’t get an offer of a discount, but suppose I was a new client and you’ve seen her before.  I probably won’t try again because of the above, but sure you and others will have more luck in future.

Offline CityTillIDie

I contacted her earlier in the day to check she was still ok to meet. She said she wasn’t feeling great, but hoped she would improve. I said I could reschedule if she wasn’t 100% as I had other stuff to do. So I guess I kind of initiated the postponement. She honestly did sound unwell.

Not for me to guess, but maybe she was hoping she would perk up a bit in time to see you later.

The offer of a discount was kind but to be fair I said there was no need, so maybe she didn’t feel the need later. Again, I’m guessing!

I’m certainly going to see her again, for sure. And I am a fussy so and so!

CTID

Offline Aji81

I was thinking about your reply CTID. I hate to say this, but did the SP contact you and ask you to fabricate a ‘cancelled’ meet to ‘prove’ she was ill? It’s just very convenient that you replied with all this info about an alleged meet on the same day that mine was scheduled to ‘corroborate’ that she was really ill.

The timeline makes no sense. Why would she cancel for you, an existing client, in the morning, but not let me, a new client, know until a couple of hours before our scheduled meet? At first, I thought the SP had terrible comms, but if she woke up that morning feeling as unwell as you claim then she would have cancelled both of us at the same time. It makes no sense not to.

I’m sorry, I hate to accuse a fellow member but there’s something about your reply which doesn’t ring true. Even the timing of your ‘appointment’. Same day as mine and just a few hours before when it was supposed to have taken place. Almost as though she told you the timing of my appointment.

Your last line struck me as odd - ‘Apologies if I’m interfering.’

Hoping she would perk up? In the age of Covid? I assume you told her about the negative report?

Offline CityTillIDie

No, she did not ask me to fabricate a meeting and I’m afraid that I resent the suggestion.
It’s got nothing to do with me what happens to her or to you. I had been a little greedy in trying to squeeze in a second meeting on that particular day as I had masses to do. So when she said she felt a little rough, but might recover, I decided to suggest we reschedule.

Yesterday morning I woke feeling rough, went to the office, felt fine a few hours later. This can happen you know.

What happened to the rest of her day is simply nothing to do with me.

I have been a member on here for several years and have always tried to contribute honestly and conscientiously. When I read your initial post, I offered a comment. I didn’t know at that point that the meeting with you was on that same day!

Comments like your most recent one are an example of the reasons why decent forum members get hacked off and stop contributing
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 04:39:25 pm by CityTillIDie »

Offline Aji81

I had to ask because you were quite fluffy in your report, so it wouldn’t surprise me if you were white knighting.

The SP texted me today to say she was upset about the negative report and my insinuation that she bumped my appointment for someone else. I’m not sure who told her about it. Maybe she joined UKP! Your initial response to my report was at 10:18 today and she contacted me via text less than half an hour later.

She insisted that she was genuinely ill.

Her message said ‘I think it is unprofessional to meet when showing coughing symptoms. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to meet me coughing and sputtering’.

That kind of flies in the face of what you said -  ‘She said she wasn’t feeling great, but hoped she would improve.’

She also offered a discounted rate the next time she had incalls. She alleged this was always her plan after cancelling on me, but I’m sceptical and don’t think I would have heard from her without the negative report.

She might very well have been ill, but her insistence on saying so, in conjunction with you jumping on and saying so as well, around the same time, makes me wonder. Either way, I think the negative is justified and I’m not going to change or delete it as she requested.

Offline CityTillIDie

I’m not sure why I’m dignifying you with a response, but many SPs are on or read UKP.

I’m certainly not WhiteKnighting and again, I resent the very implication. Personally if someone were to say they felt unwell and that you should not meet, given the length of notice was not last minute, perhaps you should simply respect that and move on. All I did was present additional information. At that time, I didn’t know what day you had arranged to meet, nor at what time.

I appreciate that you were frustrated by the lack of a meeting. It sounds as though you travelled a while, and that you put a lot of effort into what should have been a pleasant meeting. I certainly haven’t at all suggested you change the Negative rating. That’s nothing to do with me. And when I said ‘sorry to interfere’ I was just being polite, in case my contribution was not welcome.

It clearly wasn’t. But your accusations are unpleasant.

Pistols at Dawn, Sir  :hi:

CTID

Offline Aji81

I’m not sure why I’m dignifying you with a response, but many SPs are on or read UKP.

I’m certainly not WhiteKnighting and again, I resent the very implication. Personally if someone were to say they felt unwell and that you should not meet, given the length of notice was not last minute, perhaps you should simply respect that and move on. All I did was present additional information. At that time, I didn’t know what day you had arranged to meet, nor at what time.

I appreciate that you were frustrated by the lack of a meeting. It sounds as though you travelled a while, and that you put a lot of effort into what should have been a pleasant meeting. I certainly haven’t at all suggested you change the Negative rating. That’s nothing to do with me. And when I said ‘sorry to interfere’ I was just being polite, in case my contribution was not welcome.

It clearly wasn’t. But your accusations are unpleasant.

Pistols at Dawn, Sir  :hi:

CTID

Lol, I had accepted it. In fact, I’d forgotten about it until she texted me out of the blue shortly after your response on here. Sure it’s all just a coincidence like you said.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

This has been the most pleasant disagreement I think I've ever had the good fortune to read.

May both you spunk up the traps of a lovely young female sooner rather then later.

Good day sirs,

Offline mrfishyfoo

This has been the most pleasant disagreement I think I've ever had the good fortune to read.

May both you spunk up the traps of a lovely young female sooner rather then later.

Good day sirs,

That made me laugh.  :drinks: :drinks: