Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazzy2020 - Bristol  (Read 1656 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5878509) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jeremy

A WG with few reviews both on here and AW, so here's my contribution.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very good, Jazzy encourages text confirmation on the day and a back-and-forth when you arrive - much better than girls who give radio silence until 5mins before a meet. Responsive to AW emails too.

Location: A house in the St. Anne's area, down by the river. Easy to find on Google maps but tricky to get to in car - give yourself an extra 10mins. Plenty of street parking. Shower facilities provided.

Price: £150 for 1hr incall, no extra charges. For me, this price is "just right".

The girl: Not unattractive facially, AW photos are accurate and given age seems about right. Slender figure, lovely squeezeable bum and boobs, and nipples that become noticeably erect.
Friendly, talkative and accomodating with a South African accent. No problems with hygiene.

The meet: I sought her GFE service; plenty of DFK, caressing, and boob sucking. Oiled up & BJ. Some spanking (on her) - her soft bum is perfect for it. My performance isn't quite what it used to be, and to my annoyance I came during a HJ when I'd been hoping to CIM - never mind. In a way it makes me eager to come back for more  :D
We chatted for the rest of the meet and ran a little over time - she says she only sees one or two clients a day and I would believe this, no sense of being rushed whatsoever.

She also mentioned that most of her clients are regulars, which may explain the low feedback. Regardless, none of it is negative, and I'm pleased to say my experience wasn't either.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 04:35:42 pm by Head1 »

Offline CoryLahey69

Now listing as £150 for the hour, for completeness of infomation.

Offline Jeremy

Now listing as £150 for the hour, for completeness of infomation.
My bad, it was a typo  :dash:

Could a mod please edit my original post to £150?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 03:21:17 pm by Jeremy »

Offline CoryLahey69

My bad, it was a typo  :dash:

Could a mod please edit my original post to £150?

Not to worry, it was still a good review.