Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Turning up for a massage with a male sex toy in play…  (Read 1521 times)

Offline DocJohnson

So I enjoy the WSWS vibe of a massage in new places/from new providers from time to time. 

Have any of you reprobates worn a toy (e.g. butt plug or cock/ball rings) to a massage before, without knowing for definite whether extras would be on offer?

If so, how did that pan out for you?

I’m contemplating it as it might add to excitement and make intentions clear to any masseuses who were open to extras but who might not offer them to a first time customer (unless they ask..,or turn up wearing a sex toy)!

What might be amusing/awkward/kinky would be wearing a plug during an entirely legit massage which you hoped would be more sexual. In theory the masseuse shouldn’t be aware of its presence if the toy is relatively discreet under a towel, they protect your modesty at all times and their fingers don’t intentionally “accidentally” enter your crack and sack area..  :angelgirl:

Am I out of line and could this be a disaster if a strictly legit masseuse somehow suspected/discovered my dirty secret?   :blush:  :manhater:

Thoughts welcome.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why on earth would you want to do that at a massage parlour you think might be legit.  In my opinion not something any decent punter would even consider, could get you in a whole world of trouble.  :thumbsdown:

You sound like a right boundary pusher.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 06:56:52 am by daviemac »

Offline Thephoenix

I wouldn't have a cock ring or but plug if going to an established LEGIT massage place.
I think that's a bit weird and could offend the masseuse, although I might keep one in my pocket just in case

But yes we know there are LEGIT and 'legit'.

If I'm going to a new Thai shop on gumtree for example, where the majority of adverts are for masseuses likely to offer a HE, I would wear my cockring, mainly because I'm unable to get an erection without it.

If it transpires that no extras are available, the masseuse will simply cover the offending member with a towel anyway which is normal practice. It's not uncommon for clients to get erections even in LEGIT establishments and the experienced masseuse will usually have her own way of dealing with the situation.

Again if you're going to a well reviewed place were extras are readily available, it probably wouldn't bother the SP if you had a bunch of flowers sticking out of your arse. :lol:

Offline cotton

If your intrigued by idea of an amusing/awkward situation occuring at a legit massage place id just stick with the regular hard-on , like Pheonix say hard-ons happen in massages so it woudnt be that innappropriate, unexpected or something that would necessarily faze the maseuse .  I dont think wearing a cock ring would be too bad either cos some people do (im guessing) just wear them all the time , but a butt plug would be totally wrong and you would deserve to get thrown out and treated like a degenerate  :hi:

Online Punterperson1971

So I enjoy the WSWS vibe of a massage in new places/from new providers from time to time. 

Have any of you reprobates worn a toy (e.g. butt plug or cock/ball rings) to a massage before, without knowing for definite whether extras would be on offer?

I’m contemplating it as it might add to excitement and make intentions clear to any masseuses who were open to extras but who might not offer them to a first time customer (unless they ask..,or turn up wearing a sex toy)!

What might be amusing/awkward/kinky would be wearing a plug during an entirely legit massage which you hoped would be more sexual. In theory the masseuse shouldn’t be aware of its presence if the toy is relatively discreet under a towel, they protect your modesty at all times and their fingers don’t intentionally “accidentally” enter your crack and sack area..  :angelgirl:

Am I out of line and could this be a disaster if a strictly legit masseuse somehow suspected/discovered my dirty secret?   :blush:  :manhater:

Thoughts welcome.
Op why on earth would you want to even think about doing this ????

Offline sensualencounter

Thoughts welcome.
Wrong on all kinds of levels. Do you delight in making women feel uncomfortable?

Offline finn5555

Thoughts welcome.

I think you have very little respect for the therapists why not go to a typical rub and tug place 🤷‍♂️

Weirdo

Offline Stevelondon

I have to agree with everybody else here. If you think the establishment is legit……… why the hell would you………. It’s all been said above.

But………. If you’ve been somewhere before and know extras are on offer. Then as has been said. I doubt if the masseuse has NOT seen the odd thing or two before.

I had been to this one place a few times and knew the woman working on a particular day. So took a chastity device along. She thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen but took great delight in tormenting to fuck out of me during the massage with me straining inside it.

Only time I’ve ever done that outside of a Dom session. Great edging tool.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 10:27:41 am by Stevelondon »

Offline lamboman

Just plain wrong have a word with yourself.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevelondon

Just plain wrong have a word with yourself.

Absolutely.....take yourself in hand for gods sake.  :D

Offline DocJohnson

Why on earth would you want to do that at a massage parlour you think might be legit.  In my opinion not something any decent punter would even consider, could get you in a whole world of trouble.  :thumbsdown:

You sound like a right boundary pusher.
I’m hearing some strong views so am thought policing myself  :lol:

This was an idea and little more as really was curious to know the views here - wise members may well have just embarrassed me for having such sordid thoughts  :thumbsup:

To be clear, I was originally pondering about this in situations where the suggestion of extras - e.g reviews of an establishment (even if limited) suggest more has been on offer. I’ve been and reviewed a place like that recently where I might have been an entirely legit customer (and gave no signals to contrary) and the provider touched my sack and crack “accidentally” a few times but didn’t offer HE.  And yet if I was bold enough to ask then more probably would have been forthcoming - admittedly I can’t be 100% certain but few 100% certainties exist in life.

e.g. a situation/establishment like this reviewed by moi recently - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323747.msg3373958#msg3373958

Maybe they wanted me to send them signals that I would be up for more  :unknown:  . I’m fairly shy so a discreet cock/ball ring would have told them this when their hands wandered there without me having to say anything.

Do you think wearing a toy, that should only be known about by looking or touching those areas, would be boundary pushing in establishments where more has been offered, if not to newbies or relatively shy customers - like the one I reviewed? Genuine question?

Boundary pushing is far from my style and I try not to take offence at being told I sound like one but that’s not easy.  But, in all my years of massages I have never touched a masseuse before they touch me and tell me I can touch them in intimate areas, or propositioned one about extras (I leave that up to them to raise)! I’ve seen plenty of reviews from members here confessing to being more bold in massage situations. Their actions, rather than thoughts, haven’t been chastised but perhaps should be  :unknown:

I guess my use of “legit” is also confusing but I think Phoenix picks up on the distinction I should have drawn.  Perhaps none of this changes the consensus expressed but maybe it does contextualise my thinking and suggestion a little bit which I’m sensitive enough to want to do.  I wasn’t thinking about rocking up to a Bannatyne spa, which suggests nothing other than legit services, wearing a vibrating butt plug…

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Quite a bit of backpeddling in that post, you original statement - "Have any of you reprobates worn a toy (e.g. butt plug or cock/ball rings) to a massage before, without knowing for definite whether extras would be on offer?" -

You are just another of the relatively new members who grossly misjudge this site, you were expecting a 'pat on the back' and support for your perverse idea, as you can see from the replies you have received most decent members find the suggestion abhorrent.

The vast majority of punters on here establish what services are on offer first and stay well withing the boundaries, members who push those boundaries or do anything that could be classed as sexual harassment don't last long here.   
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:15:01 pm by daviemac »

Offline lamboman

Agreed some serious back peddling going on in that post which doesn't marry with the OP.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PunterNumber69

Maybe just write "RUB HERE" on your cock and arse cheeks... you know..... in a subtle way..

Offline sensualencounter

This was an idea and little more as really was curious to know the views here - wise members may well have just embarrassed me for having such sordid thoughts  :thumbsup:

To be clear, I was originally pondering about this in situations where the suggestion of extras - e.g reviews of an establishment (even if limited) suggest more has been on offer. I’ve been and reviewed a place like that recently where I might have been an entirely legit customer (and gave no signals to contrary) and the provider touched my sack and crack “accidentally” a few times but didn’t offer HE.  And yet if I was bold enough to ask then more probably would have been forthcoming - admittedly I can’t be 100% certain but few 100% certainties exist in life.

e.g. a situation/establishment like this reviewed by moi recently - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323747.msg3373958#msg3373958

Maybe they wanted me to send them signals that I would be up for more  :unknown:  . I’m fairly shy so a discreet cock/ball ring would have told them this when their hands wandered there without me having to say anything.

Do you think wearing a toy, that should only be known about by looking or touching those areas, would be boundary pushing in establishments where more has been offered, if not to newbies or relatively shy customers - like the one I reviewed? Genuine question?

Boundary pushing is far from my style and I try not to take offence at being told I sound like one but that’s not easy.  But, in all my years of massages I have never touched a masseuse before they touch me and tell me I can touch them in intimate areas, or propositioned one about extras (I leave that up to them to raise)! I’ve seen plenty of reviews from members here confessing to being more bold in massage situations. Their actions, rather than thoughts, haven’t been chastised but perhaps should be  :unknown:

I guess my use of “legit” is also confusing but I think Phoenix picks up on the distinction I should have drawn.  Perhaps none of this changes the consensus expressed but maybe it does contextualise my thinking and suggestion a little bit which I’m sensitive enough to want to do.  I wasn’t thinking about rocking up to a Bannatyne spa, which suggests nothing other than legit services, wearing a vibrating butt plug…
What a load of bollocks. You’re not a Tory MP by any chance? The amount of about turns, denials and outright lies is very similar.
Boundary pushing doesn’t just come in the form of grabbing someone who doesn’t want to be grabbed.
As for any other members you say have been “more bold” well I’d suggest that they are out of order as well. Just because they’re dodgy doesn’t make you any less so.

Offline spiralnotebook

More likely to be any MP rather than of any particular party. OP let us know how you get on when confronting the local beautician with a fat boy sticking out of your arse and more importantly if you got arrested  ;)  :D

Offline Ghost89

Unless you know they won’t be offended or upset then this would show a lack of respect and consideration.