Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne of La Maison Bury  (Read 4027 times)

Offline bobbynobs

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Leanne on Friday after looking for a slim size 6 - 8 Lady.

£60 for HH plus £10 for owo

Looks are not far off profile pics id say 8/10 Very FIT! just my type! very slim/ toned body and a lovely pussy and ass! small tits but thats what I like!

Offered and accepted a shower then dried off, Leanne was waiting for me. Straight on to snogging with tongues, not too much just nice, this went of for a while as I was enjoying it so much, she seemed to be really into it.
She then dropped to her knees and give me some of the best oral I have had in years, not deep throat but nice and slow, deep enough with eye contact, I had to stop her before I came there and then.
It was then her turn for some oral, very fresh and tidy pussy and ass, I couldn’t resist rimming her which she seemed to enjoy tremendously! Flipped her over for some oral from behind to gain better access.
Then I couldn’t wait any longer so on with the rubber and took her doggystyle, what a sight! Came too quickly but really enjoyed myself.

Lovely to chat to after, really friendly girl one of the best punts I have had in years.

VFM Very Good

Would i return? Hell Yes! Already planning to see her again asap.

Offline Pat Phelan

I’ve seen her once before. She’s a petite scouse brunette lass. I didn’t do a review but it would have been a positive for me also. No rushing and friendly. She loves it when you give her a good licking. I found the oral was okay, nothing great. As I recall she never asked me what position I wanted to start with, just got on top and rode my cock which was nice

Offline bobbynobs

Yes a very good GFE from a petite scouse lass, I love petite women, she just put her all in to it, it never felt machanical.
She only works short hours because of the school run, she wasn't on to work Friday when I checked the rota the day before.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review I was looking at her profile last week but need to find a punting window due to her limited hours.

Good to hear her pics are accurate and her service is good, I too love slim petite girls so need to make an effort to see her, is she actually new as i've not noticed her profile before, sounds like another girl I punted there a few years ago who doesn't now look to be listed  :unknown:
Perhaps best to PM me if anyone knows as the girl i'm thinking of had an issue with someone trying to out her previously so perhaps best not to post on the open forum

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review pal :hi: I also like petite lasses with peachy bums so defo interested. I don't tend to do parlours anymore but might have to change that!!

Offline Dave3pg

Looks a good punt. Does anyone know if her availability is always so limited? Just looked only available 11 - 2 on one day only

Offline bobbynobs

She was showing as working 11-2 Tuesday to Thursday last week then popped up on Friday as well so I made my move and went to she her.
So glad I did! :yahoo:

Offline Dave3pg

Thanks for the feedback.

Seems a case of checking on a daily basis.

Is she worth the wait?

Offline Pat Phelan

Thanks for the review I was looking at her profile last week but need to find a punting window due to her limited hours.

Good to hear her pics are accurate and her service is good, I too love slim petite girls so need to make an effort to see her, is she actually new as i've not noticed her profile before, sounds like another girl I punted there a few years ago who doesn't now look to be listed  :unknown:
Perhaps best to PM me if anyone knows as the girl i'm thinking of had an issue with someone trying to out her previously so perhaps best not to post on the open forum

She’s been working at gfe bury for a lot of years.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She’s been working at gfe bury for a lot of years.
Under what name, not Leanne @ GFE  :unknown:

Offline george r

Looks a good punt. Does anyone know if her availability is always so limited? Just looked only available 11 - 2 on one day only

She only works short hours because of the school run..

Online Baggieboy

She looks and sounds great if her description and photos are accurate which is sadly increasingly not the case with La Maison so there is always the element of chance. I do very much favour petite, well toned slim girls with small boobs so hopefully, if all is accurate in her profile and with the reports here then she will certainly tick most of my boxes of preference.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She looks and sounds great if her description and photos are accurate which is sadly increasingly not the case with La Maison so there is always the element of chance. I do very much favour petite, well toned slim girls with small boobs so hopefully, if all is accurate in her profile and with the reports here then she will certainly tick most of my boxes of preference.
Those pics do look like they've been taken in the reception area so should be accurate (barring photoshop)

Online Baggieboy

‘Those pics do look like they've been taken in the reception area so should be accurate (barring photoshop)’

Here’s hoping🤞

Offline bobbynobs

I can confirm the photo's are definitely her and indeed it is the school run that limits her hours :thumbsdown:

I am a bit worried now I won't be able to get to see her as see is going to be too booked up  :dash:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I can confirm the photo's are definitely her and indeed it is the school run that limits her hours :thumbsdown:

I am a bit worried now I won't be able to get to see her as see is going to be too booked up  :dash:
Yeah limited hours / availability and a Positive on here are sure to make her impossible to book now, thanks for the review  :rolleyes:  :drinks:

It is annoying especially that the leeches will also benefit however the site is all about sharing information, not sure when you punted her but in the past I have waited until i've seen a girl 2 or 3 times before reviewing but PM'd a few on here in the meantime to give them the heads up

Offline standardpostage

Seen her a couple of times.
First time at Sandy's Superstars, before I was a member here.
Then GFE Bury.
Enjoyed both times.

Offline Kool Keef

Been wanting to see her for a couple of weeks after reading a positive review on another site, was planning on a visit this week but might be difficult now.
That's a potential problem with putting up positives for new girls, you run the risk of not being able to get another booking or if she's indy her putting her rates up  :(
I used to put positives up pretty early after seeing the WG but after experiencing the 2 problems above i've stopped doing that.

Offline Rack Admirer

Seen her a couple of times.
First time at Sandy's Superstars, before I was a member here.
Then GFE Bury.
Enjoyed both times.

What was her name in those parlours?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Always been Leanne.
So people appear to be thinking that Leanne @ LMB is the same Leanne who was at SS and subsequently at GFE Bury  :unknown:

I can confirm that Leanne @ SS is the same girl as Leanne at GFE however I think Leanne @ LMB is a different girl.
Well she must be a different girl unless she's able to work both parlours at the same time, currently on the rota for both tomorrow  :lol:

Online Atlas1957

Are you saying there isn't an underground tunnel between the two buildings? :sarcastic:

Offline CoreyTrevor

The stats on the 2 websites don’t match-up either, especially age and busy. Also, I can’t see her getting away with a 3 hour shift at GFE, she’s worked there for years and done full shifts, so the school run issue wouldn’t add up. Tbf I don’t know either way, just using a bit of detective work and logic.
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CoreyTrevor

Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Pat Phelan

Under what name, not Leanne @ GFE  :unknown:

Well I started visiting gfe bury in 2015 and she was working there then. When I saw her last year she actually said something like “so you’ve been coming here that long and you haven’t seen me”. I nearly saw her again a few months ago but a punter picked her just before me in reception. Twat.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well I started visiting gfe bury in 2015 and she was working there then. When I saw her last year she actually said something like “so you’ve been coming here that long and you haven’t seen me”. I nearly saw her again a few months ago but a punter picked her just before me in reception. Twat.
But the question is do you think Leanne @ GFE is the same girl as Leanne at LMB  :unknown:

I'm saying it looks to be a different girl especially as "Leanne" is on the rota for both parlours today (was yesterday but now not showing as working at LMB) however the way people are posting they appear to be assuming it's the same girl just because the name is the same

Offline Pat Phelan

But the question is do you think Leanne @ GFE is the same girl as Leanne at LMB  :unknown:

I'm saying it looks to be a different girl especially as "Leanne" is on the rota for both parlours today (was yesterday but now not showing as working at LMB) however the way people are posting they appear to be assuming it's the same girl just because the name is the same

I’m 99% sure it’s two different women. Leanne has always been dark haired every time I’ve seen her in reception over the years and when I punted her. Plus the Leanne at LMB is listed as 26 whereas Leanne at gfe bury is listed at 35. I think it’s two women with similar body shape but I cannot be 100%

Offline standardpostage

Just checked both websites.
I would say the 2 Leanne's are different people.
One age 35, the other age 26.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just checked both websites.
I would say the 2 Leanne's are different people.
One age 35, the other age 26.
Mind you actual age of 35 is 26 in LMB, it's even worse than AW ages  :hi:

Offline Cliff Booth

Is Leanne at GFE the former McKenzie from KSG Didsbury? Her profile says she's an 'ex Superstar', and McKenzie used to work at Sandys, I think. I know she definitely worked at GFE because I spotted her there once and knew her from a previous meet at KSG. Age-wise possibly early 40s now.

Offline george r

Is Leanne at GFE the former McKenzie from KSG Didsbury? Her profile says she's an 'ex Superstar', and McKenzie used to work at Sandys, I think. I know she definitely worked at GFE because I spotted her there once and knew her from a previous meet at KSG. Age-wise possibly early 40s now.

Yes she did work at KSG didsbury.

Online Baggieboy

Despite her being scheduled on the rota today she is once again not there today. Listed to be there tomorrow but I wouldn’t hold your breath.

Online Baggieboy

Finally got to see this lady today for a 45 min appt, I just find half an hour too rushed, and am very pleased I saw her as her service was top drawer.
Leanne is a petite, very bubbly, good looking Liverpool girl aged, I say,? anywhere between 26 and maybe 31/32 but I’m not great at accurately guessing peoples’ age.
Looks wise I’d say she is a solid 8 out of 10 with a body that is well toned for a woman who has pushed out too kids, her boobs are petite, not incredibly firm, again another tell tale sign of motherhood but they are absolutely fine. She has quite a defined pout, I think she might have had a bit of filler/Botox in her lips but it’s not overdone and I found her to be very attractive and very sexy indeed.
Leanne has a way about her that makes you feel very relaxed from the off and she quickly engaged in some kissing with tongues, I didn’t push on this first occasion for very deep French kissing but it was deep and intimate enough.
Opted for OWO and it was up there with the best I’ve experienced, this girl knows what she’s doing and definitely seems to enjoy it paying a lot of attention to your cock and licking and sucking it like it’s a favourite ice lolly. I then gave Leanne oral for a good 15/20 mins, she has a very clean and neat pussy, she tasted sweet and boy does she like being licked out, she had the most shuddering and noisy orgasm and thoroughly soaked my face and it was lovely. I stayed down there after she had come for some more licking and she had a bit of a secondary orgasm too. Think she would have been happy to have been licked out for the entire time but having come, she also made it clear she wanted to be fucked too and obviously I wanted to fuck her.
A bit more owo following, again fantastic and very deep with a lot of slurping then on with the rubber for sex in missionary as I like to kiss and look in a girl’s eyes during sex. She took me very deep with her legs over my shoulders and was clearly enjoying it and certainly wasn’t the only one who was and it felt bloody gorgeous inside of her, she’s not super tight but definitely tight enough for my liking and it was the most enjoyable sex I’ve had in a parlour in a long time.
After some good, slow deep fucking I asked Leanne where she wanted me to come and she immediately said ‘you can come in my mouth, I’d like that, or in my pussy’. I hadn’t planned on going for a CIM finish but I couldn’t resist accepting that offer. After whipping off the condom I told her I’d love to rim her too which she said I could and that she’d like that so I lduly obliged with that for a few mins which was very pleasant and a hot experience, she has a cute little butt hole. Then it was back to Leanne swallowing me again for the big explosion after a few mins into her mouth and I have to say it was one of the most satisfying finishes I have had.
This is a girl I definitely clicked with and one I absolutely would see again and will be seeing again for sure.

Offline Thelatitude0

Finally got to see this lady today for a 45 min appt, I just find half an hour too rushed, and am very pleased I saw her as her service was top drawer.
Leanne is a petite, very bubbly, good looking Liverpool girl aged, I say,? anywhere between 26 and maybe 31/32 but I’m not great at accurately guessing peoples’ age.
Looks wise I’d say she is a solid 8 out of 10 with a body that is well toned for a woman who has pushed out too kids, her boobs are petite, not incredibly firm, again another tell tale sign of motherhood but they are absolutely fine. She has quite a defined pout, I think she might have had a bit of filler/Botox in her lips but it’s not overdone and I found her to be very attractive and very sexy indeed.
Leanne has a way about her that makes you feel very relaxed from the off and she quickly engaged in some kissing with tongues, I didn’t push on this first occasion for very deep French kissing but it was deep and intimate enough.
Opted for OWO and it was up there with the best I’ve experienced, this girl knows what she’s doing and definitely seems to enjoy it paying a lot of attention to your cock and licking and sucking it like it’s a favourite ice lolly. I then gave Leanne oral for a good 15/20 mins, she has a very clean and neat pussy, she tasted sweet and boy does she like being licked out, she had the most shuddering and noisy orgasm and thoroughly soaked my face and it was lovely. I stayed down there after she had come for some more licking and she had a bit of a secondary orgasm too. Think she would have been happy to have been licked out for the entire time but having come, she also made it clear she wanted to be fucked too and obviously I wanted to fuck her.
A bit more owo following, again fantastic and very deep with a lot of slurping then on with the rubber for sex in missionary as I like to kiss and look in a girl’s eyes during sex. She took me very deep with her legs over my shoulders and was clearly enjoying it and certainly wasn’t the only one who was and it felt bloody gorgeous inside of her, she’s not super tight but definitely tight enough for my liking and it was the most enjoyable sex I’ve had in a parlour in a long time.
After some good, slow deep fucking I asked Leanne where she wanted me to come and she immediately said ‘you can come in my mouth, I’d like that, or in my pussy’. I hadn’t planned on going for a CIM finish but I couldn’t resist accepting that offer. After whipping off the condom I told her I’d love to rim her too which she said I could and that she’d like that so I lduly obliged with that for a few mins which was very pleasant and a hot experience, she has a cute little butt hole. Then it was back to Leanne swallowing me again for the big explosion after a few mins into her mouth and I have to say it was one of the most satisfying finishes I have had.
This is a girl I definitely clicked with and one I absolutely would see again and will be seeing again for sure.

Nice review pal, you definitely put her on my HL and make myself think about visiting parlour again.

:dance:

Offline george r

how much mate ? and maybe better to start another fresh page for your report ?

Offline Kool Keef

how much mate ? and maybe better to start another fresh page for your report ?

+1
Would be better as a seperate review, good info though.

Offline Blackpool Rock

+1
Would be better as a seperate review, good info though.
Yes a simple cut and paste of his post into a review needs to be done, good review too  :drinks:

Offline Markc

Great review. I visiting Manchester next week so hopefully l go and see her.
Phoned them today and they confirmed she is working next week.
I post a review

Online Baggieboy

I will add that Leanne might not necessarily be a great punt/experience for everyone, although I would hope she would be but I find that the best punts usually depends on your individual connection with the lady concerned, I have had poor/average punts with ladies others have raved about and conversely, I have had fantastic punts with ladies others have not rated highly at all. At the end of the day you can no way guarantee how you punting experience is going to be until you are alone in the room with the girl concerned. Someone else’s very positive review can be a very good indicator but definitely no sure fire guarantee that you will have the same experience. Bit like Tripadvisor in that respect😊

Offline george r

I will add that Leanne might not necessarily be a great punt/experience for everyone, although I would hope she would be but I find that the best punts usually depends on your individual connection with the lady concerned, I have had poor/average punts with ladies others have raved about and conversely, I have had fantastic punts with ladies others have not rated highly at all. At the end of the day you can no way guarantee how you punting experience is going to be until you are alone in the room with the girl concerned. Someone else’s very positive review can be a very good indicator but definitely no sure fire guarantee that you will have the same experience. Bit like Tripadvisor in that respect😊

you are right mate, some girls you just click with,each to their own..