Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sun Shine Sexy - Great GFE with a fun girl In Plymouth  (Read 1111 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441512) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sablood

Link: External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened yesterday, so still fresh.

Price: £100 for 30 minutes. Bit steep but it turned out to be well worth the money IMO.

Comms: good. Exchanged a text in the morning, and then phoned in the afternoon to arrange a meet 20 minutes later.

Location: central Plymouth. Not the greatest area, would have quirms visiting at night. Found a parking spot right outside the location which felt weird. Small serviced apartment, nothing fancy. She’s sharing with a friend (another SP I assume). Main issue that some might have is that there wasn’t a proper bed, we used a sofa mattress which was comfy enough. Also, there is no door between the rooms, and she had made a makeshift partition using a bedsheet. She asked and I said I was fine with it.

Looks: AW and viva street pics are accurate. She has an instagram account as well which is accurate. Looks closer to 40 than 34, but a very hot Brazilian milf. Good curvy figure with creamy skin, peachy ass and juicy tits (with milky wide nipples). She’s pretty and also very friendly. Offered a bottle of water when. I came in and she apologised about the place. English is good enough to communicate and establish a rapport.

Services: exchanged the cash (which I instigated) and then down to it. DFK whilst undressing and exploring her body. After my clothes were off, I received quite possibly the best OWO I have ever had. Paid lots of attention to the balls and shaft. A lot of SPs seem to give oral for the pure reason of trying to get you to cum ASAP, but she this was different. She’d lead you to the edge and then slow things down again (happened multiple times) Laid her on the bed and licked her pussy and ate her ass for a bit. Forgot to mention that everything was immaculately clean and her breath was minty fresh. On the bed, received a lot more OWO, and some 69 action. Laid on the bed with her for a little bit, while she continued to play with my cock whilst we made out. Then on with the condom, and fucked her in prone bone. Her pussy was tight and felt wonderful, unfortunately meaning that I exploded with a minute. Clean up with wipes and tissues. Used the bathroom, made some more small chat, and then was off.

Not quite sure but I felt I was there for about 40minutes minimum. She never watched the clock and I think that I was more worried about time than her.

Would I return: if money, morals and time were no issue, I’d be back there everyday of the week. Think she is staying in Plymouth for a week.