Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel GFE in doncaster  (Read 2270 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6305753) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6478284) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only
So after reading up on nana at well being I was going to see if fs was on the cards. That was until I was looking through aw and found out this beauty was in town. Now as my reviews go I'm more a Thai man but something about this girl perked my interest. Read the reviews and looked at the selfie pics with dates on and thought I'm having her.

Comms. Easy over text the day before and told to text the morning.
Price. £80 h/h +20 owo
Place. New apartments 5 min walk from town centre

Parked up 20 mins early and let her know and was told she would be ready at 11 for our booking. Cakes her at 11 and was given flat number to press on kerry pad for her to release door. Up to apartment knocked on door usual door opens by magic and she's stood behind the door. Now as soon as I turn around my tongue hit the floor this girl is stunning and she's wearing some sexy langerie which shows off her amazing body all I can think is please get me into that bedroom. We walk in passover the paperwork and I undress and lie on the bed. Brief chat then I can't help myself and dive head first into her breasts. It was then several mins of me slobbering all over her and undressing her as I go. Some light kissing dfk is extra, and she pushes me on my back and gives me an amazing bj eye contact slurping a little gagging and she soon has be close. She then lands over and gets a condom puts it on and jumps on board. Sex was in several positions but by the best and the one I filled the bag in was doggy, her big delicious butt bouncing off you as you pump away, at one point she grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips and squeezed indicating to grab her here hard and pump harder, as I did I knew it wasn't going to be long and pop there she blew, she grabbed my hands to keep them on her hips and said don't stop yet so I carried on for a few more pumps and she moaned aloud and flopped down. Whether or not she was faking I do not care it felt and sounded good. Quick clean up and a chat then I was off just under 30mins from knocking on the door to leaving and no sign of trying to make me leave. She's here til Wednesday guys so any donny lads fancy a very beautiful and sexy Brazilian get yourself booked in. Will I return yes I will the next time she's up in the area.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for sharing MrC.  :hi: :hi:

FFS £80 phh + extra to suck dick proper + extra to kiss proper means she's far too pricey for me.

Think I'll continue being a wanker.  :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 07:30:30 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Candyman1900

FFS £80 phh + extra to suck dick proper + extra to kiss proper means she's far too pricey for me.

I know it's very pricey but she's very sexy and worth it for a treat lol I'll be going back not very often at that price

Offline mrfishyfoo

I know it's very pricey but she's very sexy and worth it for a treat lol I'll be going back not very often at that price

That I can't deny.  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Snagbadjer

Bloody hell, mate, I think I'd go over budget for that.

Did you ask how long she was in Donny for, mate?

Offline Ghost89

+1.
I’m not saying she’s ugly at all but she does nothing for me. Glad you enjoyed though.

Offline Candyman1900

Bloody hell, mate, I think I'd go over budget for that.

Did you ask how long she was in Donny for, mate?

Til Wednesday pal going to London Thursday