Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Decided to have a dabble at a reverse booking in the West Midlands just out of interest. Starting off low £150 for two hours in call . So far 2 bids , one £300 from London and the other £400 from bootle ! God does love a trier . I’m not holding out too much hope

Offline Punterperson1971

Decided to have a dabble at a reverse booking in the West Midlands just out of interest. Starting off low £150 for two hours in call . So far 2 bids , one £300 from London and the other £400 from bootle ! God does love a trier . I’m not holding out too much hope

Tried it a while back and all i got was munters from miles away,complete waste of time and the flirts are just as bad they come from all over the uk completely pointless they must be bored or have dusty phones.

Online Steely Dan

You posted a daft request, and you got only daft replies.  Who would have thought?

Offline Pantysniffer

I tried a couple,same girls bid ,a few were from miles away.Nothing took my fancy so I left it.

Offline Roadster

I've had quite a bit of good stuff come that way over the years.  Sometimes it has taken a bit of sorting.  I have tended to use it to find specific service combinations for one off sessions.

As Dan says though - "Garbage in Garbage out".  You do need to start with a realistic offer, or any good SP is going to read you as a tosser.

Offline Westmidlandsguy

I’ve taken note of what’s been said and upped it by £50 , got 5 bids so far 3 of those would have been promising if they were actually in the West Midlands and not Liverpool or essex 🙄

Offline Faraday

I've tried RB's a few times and finally decided they're a waste of money.  I typically offer a fair rate for SPs and I do get enough bids - but usually as you've said from SPs either too far away despite putting in a radius I can travel in on the bookings, or from SPs who just don't float my boat.

I've actually chatted to a few of the better SP's I've seen about AW RB's - the general consensus I've had back is that they get enough bookings without needing to bid or use that that feature - one of them did tell me when she was first starting out on AW she did bid/arrange a few meets on there, but it was more to build up her feedback and get a good reputation in the early days then once she'd got enough of a client base, she stopped.  So - I think they're more TOFTT on any new SPs who bid on them - but as you'll see from my negative review of Naughtynina - it doesn't always work out for the best as old SP's can spin up new profiles and bid as it turned out was the case there for me.

I'm sure some people do have more success than others - especially if you're willing to pay over the odds, but, if I was going to do that I'd just go see one of the more expensive SPs I've seen in the past who gave great service.

Good luck though !

Offline Colston36

£150 for 2 hours when that's below the hourly going rate for anyone hot. Peanuts get monkeys.

Offline Westmidlandsguy

As you see I’ve altered my bid , but thanks for the advice . It’s been taken in and acted upon . Just see what turns up . It’s only the reverse booking charge wasted so I’m not on too much of a loss

Offline guymids-72

They do occasionally pay off, I think that £150 for 2 hours might be a bit on the low side.
I had decent results for 2 hour outcalls whilst working away (London especially good)
I used to put 2 hours for £250 and got bids from girls that would normally be £350

Offline antony8821

I love a reverse booking. I usually find where I am staying the week before and pop up a reverse booking in that area for an outcall to my hotel. met some people I would never of thought of meeting. When i stay out I usually search outcall within say 10 miles because I rarely want to go over that myself. I have had people coming from up to 30 miles away for a punt and its been great.

On the other hand ive posted and had some right weirdos, Had one in wales and one eye looked one way, the other the opposite way and she keeps emailing with her number even though this was months ago. Even tried to tempt me with BB, no thank you!