Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep Throat Delights, Linslade/Leghton Buzzard  (Read 1975 times)

17 review(s) for Deep Throat Delights (15 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or [/url]https://www.adultwork.com/Deep+Throat+Delights[/url]

£80 for 30 min.

I just realised that I did not review - this is a couple of months old.

I guess her MO is quite well know - comms can be a bit assertive and direct and she also likes to run the punt, but I was happy to go with the flow.

But I found her an attractive woman, she made me welcome in a friendly way, and 'does what it says on the tin'.

Impressive throat skills - I just wish she was a bit closer.

Recommended.

BTW she did moan that some of the reviews are a little close to outing her.

Offline The sperminator

Outing her? To who? Does her mum read this?

Offline cunningman

Outing her? To who? Does her mum read this?

Family. Not necessarily here, I wasn't sure which site she was referring to.  I do think they have some (? as much as us surely ?) rights to privacy and discretion and whether it is 'opposite tesco' or 'has a big dalmatian' or 'has one leg' or 'pink bathroom' then we do build a picture that can out them.  And we should take care not to, however nice the dalmatian is.

Offline Maak

Nice to see she is still providing a good service,

Online advent2016

She has remained in my top 10 since I made the list. I first saw her around 2009 and have seen her a few times a year until CV.
I received a txt from her today that she is only offering 15min oral appointments at present.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:47:56 pm by advent2016 »