Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie at Diplomat Sheffield  (Read 914 times)

Offline Gaffer58

£130 for an hour GFE.

The place is a touch rundown , but typical of many places , off of Attercliffe Road . There is parking , but I wouldn’t consider parking there myself . A small car sales pitch and another parlour one side on a back alley .

External Link/Members Only

The pictures are accurate of Bonnie , probably 10 years ago . Claims to be 28. I would add at least 7 years to that . Looks a bit like Melinda Messenger in the face The bolt ones are very err firm , not really my thing , but she was the only one working , and I couldn’t be arsed to look further .

She talks for England is very pleasant and quiet accommodating , which stopped this being a negative . Or maybe I should have give it a miss as I wasn’t feeling it ( I’m trying to be fair )

The punt itself was put tab A in Slot B and pound away . Pleasant blow job ( OWO)  , but she still continued chatting , which was quiet funny .

Plenty of DFK, but it was mechanical . Used a vibe for a few minutes . 69 ,blah blah .

It just didn’t spark off .

I won’t be back for seconds and maybe with the right person she would be a positive . Just not for me

Offline Martinx

Is CIM on offer, do you think?

Offline Gaffer58

I asked nope . I asked for facial
Too nope .

Offline sheffielder

She definitely used to do cim. Last time I went A level was off the menu as well  :dash: