Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen either Of these massage providers?  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Johnjones2018

Hi all looking to book a massage with someone different this week. Have come across the following two profiles if anyone has any info on these it would be appreciated as can’t find much on here:

External Link/Members Only

Have spoken to this lady on the phone she described her massage as “ a pampering sensual experience” she definitely sounds like an older lady over the phone

Second is:

Thai lady who was reviewed a couple of times 4 years or so ago when I think she was offering full service. Now seems to be only massage/B2b massage and has been no reviews since. Again if anyone has seen her a bit more info on her and the service would be appreciated

Cheers

Offline houseboot

:unknown: Thai lady is showing as Worcester ... her Reviews are all there too.

Offline Johnjones2018

Oh Sorry, last time I checked she was in Cardiff has obviously moved since

Offline rudolph hucker

Hi all looking to book a massage with someone different this week. Have come across the following two profiles if anyone has any info on these it would be appreciated as can’t find much on here:

Have spoken to this lady on the phone she described her massage as “ a pampering sensual experience” she definitely sounds like an older lady over the phone

Second is:

Thai lady who was reviewed a couple of times 4 years or so ago when I think she was offering full service. Now seems to be only massage/B2b massage and has been no reviews since. Again if anyone has seen her a bit more info on her and the service would be appreciated

Cheers

The first one in Bath sounds a bit too holistic for my liking : blissmagdalena.com
She’s a priestess, don’t ya know  :unknown:

Offline Suited

Second is:

Cheers

I've been to see the first one. I'll get round to doing a review soon. OK massage and very long HR at the end. She can talk for England though.

Offline pddy

I've been to see the first one. I'll get round to doing a review soon. OK massage and very long HR at the end. She can talk for England though.

any quick comments you can share? I've been looking to see someone this week and this is promising given the location. Thanks

Offline houseboot

The first one in Bath sounds a bit too holistic for my liking : blissmagdalena.com

She’s a priestess, don’t ya know  :unknown:

How did you make the link between the Gumtree ad & External Link/Members Only

The phone numbers are different and I can't see an obvious link between them?

The OP stated, "Have spoken to this lady on the phone she described her massage as “ a pampering sensual experience” she definitely sounds like an older lady over the phone"

Older lady? The pictures are of someone who looks relatively young.

Perhaps "Suited" can confirm the "older lady" that the OP thought he spoke to is in fact the younger looking lady in the pictures.

Offline Suited

No1 is 40 ish and certainly not the other SP

Offline houseboot

No1 is 40 ish and certainly not the other SP

Thanks.

I look forward to your Review.

I might visit her in a couple of weeks.