Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on Fhi in Chippenham  (Read 569 times)

Offline CoryLahey69

Hello, not to all tastes, I am sure,  but I am curious if anybody has any info on a lady called Fhi, working in Chippenham.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline azzman99

Hello, not to all tastes, I am sure,  but I am curious if anybody has any info on a lady called Fhi, working in Chippenham.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Good luck to you m8

She's probably eaten everyone who has seen her which is why reviews would be hard to find ;)

Offline cherisy

I saw her once  about 2 years ago. Wished I hadn't wasted my money. Bored and indifferent is the only way I can describe  her.i would say late 50s . Nearly put me  off punting. I should have done a review at the time but was that hacked off.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I saw her once  about 2 years ago. Wished I hadn't wasted my money. Bored and indifferent is the only way I can describe  her.i would say late 50s . Nearly put me  off punting. I should have done a review at the time but was that hacked off.

What about all the other SPs you've seen in the last 7 years?

Offline CoryLahey69

Thanks for the heads up, her profile does seem a bit low effort, never too late for a review or more details, as it will help a future punter waste time and money.