Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blondedaisy2002 in York  (Read 1786 times)

Offline leuler

She popped up in York recently, has lots of pictures which she updates regularly, seems to be offering outcalls and is verified but has anyone been able to get in touch with her? I tried some AW messages but none got read. Any ideas?

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

You've been here for 9 months and contributed nothing.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you punt ??  :unknown: :unknown:

If yes how's about getting some reviews posted ??  :hi: :hi:

Offline leuler

You've been here for 9 months and contributed nothing.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you punt ??  :unknown: :unknown:

If yes how's about getting some reviews posted ??  :hi: :hi:

I do but very rarely, maybe once a year. I've not seen any SP in the last 9 months.

Offline Liam115

She's also on seekingbenefits as a sugar baby.
External Link/Members Only
So it may be that she's more active on there.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I do but very rarely, maybe once a year. I've not seen any SP in the last 9 months.

Fair enough.

If you've seen anyone in the 12 months before you joined the rules do allow you to post a review.  :hi: :hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

I’ve emailed and texted. No reply.

UTTER waste of time.

CTID

Offline ciaphas

took me a while to get hold of her.  when she did respond i stupidly paid a deposit before she disappeared.  saw it coming and still did it  :dash:

i would avoid

Offline GingerNuts

took me a while to get hold of her.  when she did respond i stupidly paid a deposit before she disappeared.  saw it coming and still did it  :dash:

i would avoid

And you should have immediately gone for the "new review" button. You're not a new member now but this must have been within the last six months so you can still post a review as a warning to others.

Offline Gplincs

deposit=scam...
I really do not understand how can be possible to send money in advance