Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyYoungMilf2016 - Near Upavon  (Read 1503 times)

6 review(s) for SexyYoungMilf2016 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samson02

External Link/Members Only

I complied with all her requests - emailed on the day and met all her criteria.  I have enough good AW feedback.

Got a reply back within minutes saying she was free during the time span I had given her.  What time would I like?

I replied minutes later with a requested time.

No reply.

I checked if she'd read the message.  She'd deleted it.

Wrote again mentioning the deletion as asked if she was free to see me.

Checked again.  No reply and she'd deleted that message.  Didn;t hear another word.

Very poor.

The one thing these girls expect from us is professionalism.  They expect us to respect their boundaries, treat them with respect, pay their published rate, turn up on time and have a high standard of cleanliness.  All fair enough.

So why does she think she can behave with such an unprofessional arrogance?  She won't get a second chance to take my money.

Offline LondonPete

That does seem very rude of her.  I think she should have replied to you.

Offline Coriniumstud

Should have replied
She’s on my hotlist as I was hoping to see her

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I replied minutes later with a requested time.

No reply.

I checked if she'd read the message.  She'd deleted it.

Wrote again mentioning the deletion as asked if she was free to see me.

Checked again.  No reply and she'd deleted that message.  Didn;t hear another word.

Very poor.
You have to have an agreed booking before a review can be left, she deleted your messages before she agreed a time.

Offline jingjing

:hi:

She is acting arrogantly.

You can always leave a "Feedback Only" comment - but  :dash: but     :unknown: is it worth the effort bearing in mind she has hundreds of positive feedbacks on AW.

:drinks:

Offline samson02

Good point but, as you say, probably attempting to swim against the tide.