Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Addison - New girl at Infinity Manchester  (Read 2740 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

External Link/Members Only

price paid £45

in my mission to experience and find a parlour i enjoy going to, i ended up at Infinity, from reviews on here and generally around the community, it seems almost unanimous that infinity is one of the nicest spots across the north west and despite the area and the rather hard to get to entrance, i have to say, once you're inside, it blows any other parlour i've been in. the space is well lit (none of that shit red lighting) and the receptionist is lovely to talk to. the room itself seems not to be split by price and you get a decent sized double bed with a damn good shower. but enough fawning about the venue, you're here to read about Addison.

i walked in on a whim, had been a while since my last punt and even longer since my last good one. two girls were available when i walked in, Addison and Vivian who was very well reviewed on this site, but looking at the two ladies and putting nothing past just how good Viv looked, Addison took my fancy almost instantly. dark, sultry looks, long dark hair, a warm smile and pleasant demeanour all wrapped up in a stunning two piece with stockings underneath, she looked fucking incredible and irresistible. led me up the stairs where i got a cracking view of a marvellous ass and into the room, we had some small talk and got straight into ow, ow was pretty decent but i knew i wasn't going to last long as soon as she stripped off, asked her to go on top, she joked about me being lazy and went to town and my god did she look good doing it. flipped her over onto the bed and started kissing her neck and shoulders as i came to a finish while she wrapped her arms and legs ever tighter around me with each thrust and it wasn't long before i was done.

post deed she was still pleasant to talk to and honestly might be joining a very small company of women i return to visit. she was that hot and the sex itself was very pleasant. in addition to infinity living up to the expectation and being the best place i've punted i will definitely be making a return visit and would highly recommend Addison

Offline suede

Thanks for the review.
Does she kiss

Offline Scousemouse

Great Chinese next door to 😎

Offline MerlinGray

Thanks for the review.
Does she kiss
[/quote

No, review incoming. However, fab girl, saw a while ago probably similar time to OP.