Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keep your valuables on you!  (Read 4773 times)

Offline Amard

Sex worker stole client’s BMW because he changed his mind when she turned up

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had anything stolen while going for a punt

Offline webpunter

HP has the same thing stolen each time
>
>
>
His pride
Especially when he then reports on here & we all have a laarf  :P

Keep on bangin it HP, much as i jest am well impressed with your longevity in punting  :thumbsup:

Anyone had anything stolen while going for a punt

On the very very very occasional time have had £80-£150 stolen
What makes it worse is that its me opening my wallet  :dash: :lol:

Offline Straightsix

In my younger days, I was face down receiving a shit massage and she managed to take money out of my wallet (which was on the side) with one hand.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online ik8133

Offline Fkk

Got my pockets emptied in Marbella. Took my trousers off in one room, moved to another bedroom.
Finished and headed back downstairs. Put my hand back in my pocket 200 euros gone.

Went back to Marbella 3 months later, saw the double act and confronted them.

Enjoy the 200 euro did you?  Sorry she replied. Me:  one of you two or your mate dipped my pockets.

No sorry we didn’t. Fucking liars

Offline Clungehopper

I once had my pockets dipped on holiday in Cornwall back in the late 90's. Lovely cottage with a middle aged milf dressed like a slut. Got undressed downstairs with a bit of OWO on the sofa and ended up in the only bedroom in the house on the first floor.

Came down after plastering the place with goo and found that the rest of the cash in my pockets (only about £30 and loose change) had been swiped by someone else. She claimed there was no one else in the house and I must have lost it but as I left there was a mid 20's guy hanging around outside on a bike, I suspect he was in on it as he was very aware of me leaving and looked shifty.

Thankfully I don't bring my wallet to a meet (also helps if she is a munter on arrival - I've left my wallet in my car look!) and never have so it was just a bit of cash he got.

I learned a lot that day and will always take clothing with me when I've undressed, no matter how unsexy I may be carrying my pants under my arm up the stairs  :D

I've also learned to lock my things away in an outcall meet at hotels.

Online tynetunnel

Working link: External Link/Members Only

Outcalls to a home address - this is why they are a bad idea! And hell,yes, she is as rough as!  :vomit:

Offline Stevelondon

Crikey. She looks rough as fuck  :scare:

An old banger !!!!!

Jeez........was she booked after looking at a profile pic....if so.....WHY ??????

Online Squire Haggard

One of the comments below the article.......

''Wouldn't ride that into battle.''   :)

Offline Captainhowdy666

Wedding ring and watch off, so t take anything I would worry about losing into a punt apart from my car keys and jism.

Offline Corus Boy

I think that I would have given her;

Hidden Image/Members Only

The BMW to go away?

Offline punter6199

Rookie mistake why would you park your car right outside the girls incall location. She could easily have another person on the lookout never do this is my opinion to you all. Always park at the end of her street them walk up to the incall location or a street next to the incall location that way if you need to do a runner. Also never bring a wallet to a punt the stupidest thing ever keep your cash in a plastic money bag or tie it up using elastic bands. It's always a risk going to a punt it's better to be safe then sorry.

Offline geostorm1

Rookie mistake why would you park your car right outside the girls incall location. She could easily have another person on the lookout never do this is my opinion to you all. Always park at the end of her street them walk up to the incall location or a street next to the incall location that way if you need to do a runner. Also never bring a wallet to a punt the stupidest thing ever keep your cash in a plastic money bag or tie it up using elastic bands. It's always a risk going to a punt it's better to be safe then sorry.

Agree park elsewhere always, out of sight. Not sure about keeping the cash in a money bag though, what's wrong with your pocket?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Crikey. She looks rough as fuck  :scare:

I imagine that's her all spruced up to make a favourable impression in court too. Doesn't make sense to rock up with the scummy thieving skank look when you're charged with theft does jt!?

Offline FiveKnuckles

Rookie mistake why would you park your car right outside the girls incall location. She could easily have another person on the lookout never do this is my opinion to you all. Always park at the end of her street them walk up to the incall location or a street next to the incall location that way if you need to do a runner. Also never bring a wallet to a punt

+1
park a couple streets away and walk.  i lock my wallet with ID and keys in boot.  Only go with phone and punt wallet with about £20-40 more than budget.

when i exit location, i always detour back to car.  never know if sergei or spotter is following.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Isn't it an outcall to his though?

Whole episode is a fucking carcrash and the rookie errors here are booking an outcall when you're pissed as a fart and don't have the cash to pay for her either.

Online tynetunnel

I imagine that's her all spruced up to make a favourable impression in court too. Doesn't make sense to rock up with the scummy thieving skank look when you're charged with theft does jt!?

I’m not sure she has been entirely successful in avoiding the ‘scummy thieving skank look’ to be fair  :hi:

Offline Spacecowb0y

Always park 5 mins walk away, usually a pub as i like a prepunt vodka, and a post punt pint.
Agreed cash + 20 quid extra
Car keys
Punting phone

Never go straight back to the car.
Punting isn't difficult

Offline Iceman90

What an ugly disgusting whore. I bet she thinks she’s all that, but she looks like an absolute wreck. Her pathetic simp boyfriend needs a battering too. Don’t bring anything valuable to a punt except the exact amount and absolutely never arrange an outcall to your own house.

Offline punter6199

I wouldn't bang her even if she payed me money

Offline lamboman

Always park 5 mins walk away, usually a pub as i like a prepunt vodka, and a post punt pint.
Agreed cash + 20 quid extra
Car keys
Punting phone

Never go straight back to the car.
Punting isn't difficult

I guess after a vodka and a pint you never go straight back to the car.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline senordingdongs

That's why you make the hooker clap when she's out of your sight

Offline Punterperson1971

That's why you make the hooker clap when she's out of your sight
Did you drink that vodka and a pint

Offline standardpostage

Always keep your Crown Jewels in a safe place  :)

Offline dieseldriver

I left my cheap Casio watch behind after visiting an sp that was a regular. Would still see now if she hadn't had moved too far to visit?
On realising left it behind called. "No, its not here" when asked to collect. I did have quick look around on next visit when she deposited her fee downstairs, but obviously it wasn't around. Kept watch on with further visits.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 09:02:21 am by dieseldriver »

Offline Amard

I once left my watch behind,  I was walking towards my car and the girl messaged me saying you have left your watch behind , do you want to come back and pick it up

Offline sparkus

I left a bike helmet my OH bought me in a house after a massage.  I banged like fuck on the door and texted the SP I wanted it back but no replies at all, I couldn't leave without it and had to wait until she opened the door for the next punter, which was an irate me.

I also left some pricey headphones in a massage treatment room and was told by the receptionist I could go back in as the SP was using another room.  She wasn't and I walked in on some ginger bloke undressing.

Offline MrT222

I once left my watch behind,  I was walking towards my car and the girl messaged me saying you have left your watch behind , do you want to come back and pick it up

Likewise, which I was really grateful for. Thankfully that's the closest I've come to being robbed.

I do try and take some common sense precautions: don't take more cash than you need, don't bring any unnecessary valuables and try to keep clothes (with wallet etc.) somewhere visible at all times.

Offline MrT222

I left a bike helmet my OH bought me in a house after a massage.  I banged like fuck on the door and texted the SP I wanted it back but no replies at all, I couldn't leave without it and had to wait until she opened the door for the next punter, which was an irate me.

Haha, how did the other bloke react?  :lol:

Offline sparkus

Haha, how did the other bloke react?  :lol:

Didn't see as she assumed I was he.

I'm also wary about visiting one of those sex parties that get reviewed on here as the valuables storage doesn't sound very secure.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 11:55:29 am by sparkus »

Offline Subboy1980

I only take cash and nothing else.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline funfungoodguy

Wouldn't have let her past the door in the first place - looks dreadful.

Offline jimbobted

She looks like a complete and utter skank. There's no way I'd pay to fuck her, I'm not even sure I'd be able to fuck her is she was paying  :lol:.
But I always take a minimum with me and make sure anything valuable is zipped into coat pockets. That coat comes with me everywhere, bathroom, bedroom. Never out of my sight.

I even felt a bit reluctant to take my shoes off and leave them in the hall at the London Submissive Girls venue (but soon forgot all my worries when a fit young hottie entered the room  :wacko:). Such a shame they appear not to have restarted post COVID.

Offline Faraday

But I always take a minimum with me and make sure anything valuable is zipped into coat pockets. That coat comes with me everywhere, bathroom, bedroom. Never out of my sight.

This is my exact strategy too - I only ever have my punting phone and punting wallet on me (yep, I have one specifically for punting and has nothing other than cash and the bank card for my punting bank account - not for secrecy purposes, but more so I can control my spending and only transfer into it as and when I need - also means if I have my wallet stolen tap and pay wouldn't be any use either) - my car key being the most valuable thing I have on me I wouldn't want to lose.

Offline jimbobted

Punting bank account. Might have to set one up. I'm always slightly paranoid my Mrs will demand to see finances one day and ask what all the large cash withdrawals are about...

Offline webpunter

A bank a/c is an additional item to keep from the OH
Even if online
I bet a pound to a penny that at some point you will get something in the post

There are threads on here about how to generate cash if you have an inquisitive OH
One thing i used to do, b4 me & the OH parted company, was to pay for stuff like a curry with mates on a card
Some would pay by card however some cash, which can be hoovered up

Spread the withdrawls, smaller amounts
& if purchasing something on a debit card add an amount as a cashback
even if only 20 or 30, these will add up
& bin the receipt

Punting bank account. Might have to set one up. I'm always slightly paranoid my Mrs will demand to see finances one day and ask what all the large cash withdrawals are about...

Offline sparkus

A bank a/c is an additional item to keep from the OH
Even if online
I bet a pound to a penny that at some point you will get something in the post

There are threads on here about how to generate cash if you have an inquisitive OH
One thing i used to do, b4 me & the OH parted company, was to pay for stuff like a curry with mates on a card
Some would pay by card however some cash, which can be hoovered up

Spread the withdrawls, smaller amounts
& if purchasing something on a debit card add an amount as a cashback
even if only 20 or 30, these will add up
& bin the receipt

I've a lot of demarcation going on but even then she can still see stuff.

As said before, supermarket cashback tends to be concealed withdrawal.

Offline geostorm1

Can't believe some of the relationship dynamics on here, wives wanting to trawl through people's bank accounts. Just because you get married, you can still maintain your own finances. I mean jesus christ, do you need to tell her when you do any gambling, buy some crypto, stocks & shares, get cards like Revolut, Curve etc?

If my wife wanted to check my bank statement I'd tell her to kindly fuck off, all the bills are paid and we're doing alright.

Just be obscure by overwhelming her with boring details. Why does it have to be dodgy to have cash? I always try to keep my wallet full of cash up to a couple hundred just in case I ever need to buy something and my card doesn't work.

Offline funfungoodguy

Pretty uncomfortable to see what kind of marriage some of you blokes are in, frankly if you cant spend your own money then erm.......

Offline southcoastpunter

Pretty uncomfortable to see what kind of marriage some of you blokes are in, frankly if you cant spend your own money then erm.......

playing devil's advocate for a minute......you could also say the opposite - what sort of marriage/relationship are you in where you hide things from your partner. Partnerships are meant to be open, sharing, caring etc. i do know some couples where each bill /spend is cut in half and each pays "their half" - but what a partnership! If you are going to be so separate about things why get married in the first place? And if you are the main/sole breadwinner and pay the bills and give the little lady some pin money, well again what sort of marriage is that.

as i said, playing devil's advocate!!

Offline jimbobted

My wife doesn't work at the moment. Therefore my income has to cover everything.
Not a problem, but she sometimes gets anxious about money and has in the past suggested my salary goes into our joint account. No. Fucking. Way. I sometimes reverse launder money through share dealing or crypto accounts from my main account to another (reverse launder because it's going from clean to dirty lol).

Offline Bavarie84

In my case rather the opposite happened
Been in Bangkok,  downed like 15 beers and a bottle of sangsom (thai rum) in the rock bar and decided then toget a taxi and let him bring me to a bar with ladies
Ordered a beer and told the dude in charge that i would like a "take away"
Jumped in a taxi to my hotel in sathon and i stayed in a top 5star hotel you weed need to sell a kidney to stay in Europe
Had a great deal on that
So she must have assumed there was good money to get
Got in my room with her and we had some whisky
She was statting to do her job but i was just to wasted
Gave her taxi money and apologised
The next day i woke up and realized what happened.
I then noticed i left my wallet and phone on the desk, my safe was open  and my laptop out
I shat myself and went on to check the damage
This little hooker i couldn't remember where i got her from nor how she was looking and could easily get all my belongings didnt take a single penny
I got away with it and deffo learned from it

Offline lamboman

Be carefully getting changed too,I dropped my trousers to have a shower and my car key fob flipped out of a pocket and went down the toilet bowl  :dash: which I could have attempted a thousand times and never done it again.
Luckily it still worked when I got back to my car.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline geostorm1

playing devil's advocate for a minute......you could also say the opposite - what sort of marriage/relationship are you in where you hide things from your partner. Partnerships are meant to be open, sharing, caring etc. i do know some couples where each bill /spend is cut in half and each pays "their half" - but what a partnership! If you are going to be so separate about things why get married in the first place? And if you are the main/sole breadwinner and pay the bills and give the little lady some pin money, well again what sort of marriage is that.

as i said, playing devil's advocate!!

Why would having personal separate finances mean you can't get married? Frankly I don't give a shit what my wife spends her money on and I can't be arsed to keep up with whatever her latest fad is.

You can still get married and love a lady without merging into one physical being. After all, you do have a personal credit score and a self of self, you don't have to combine and merge EVERYTHING just because you happen to like the company of your other half. I know a mortgage or joint bank links your credit score but that's another matter and would be the same for anyone not just a wife.

My advice to anyone currently under the wife's thumb regarding finances is to slowly start separating things. Man up and tell her you're having your own account to put money into for hobbies, Xbox games and the odd bit of sky bet. If she complains tell her she's welcome to do the same, as long as bills are paid it shouldn't be an issue.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Anyone on the site whos married to a forensic accountant?,

there must be some poor sod thus afflicted?...

Offline webpunter

:lol:

Did you feel the need to receive counselling after such a horrific experience ?
PPTSD
Post Punt Traumatic Stress Disorder
This could be a new medical term  :D

I also left some pricey headphones in a massage treatment room and was told by the receptionist I could go back in as the SP was using another room.  She wasn't and I walked in on some ginger bloke undressing.

Offline sparkus

:lol:

Did you feel the need to receive counselling after such a horrific experience ?
PPTSD
Post Punt Traumatic Stress Disorder
This could be a new medical term  :D

UKP is all the counselling I need ;)

Offline HappyHarryIV

If I am near home I walk with the right cash only, other times I will leave home with only one card with minimal resources on it and just leave it in the car. When punting overseas and walking with cash and cards, I make sure to roll up my trousers when I take them off, put shirt etc on top and put them in the corner of the room so I can see if she goes near them. That said I have only had my pocket dipped by a civvie