Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burton Chinese massage shop  (Read 2318 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

anyone been to the vivastreet chinese massage place?

External Link/Members Only

i think the above is the link. I am in the area soon and wondered if it was any good?
I shall of course post a review if i get there but all replies much appreciated.

Offline GingerNuts

Search for 186882057. You'll find several reviews and comments.

Offline 23Rangersman23

Thanks Gingernuts. I will probably book and report back.

Offline Dodgelad

Yes I've been, pre covid. Not sure I did a review  :unknown:
It's a flat they use, recently been turned over by the old bill so tread careful. Usual switch joint, in my opinion has trafficking all over it and there is a cock rub warm up by the overly keen head madam shall we say   :D
If you fancy the risk of being busted, can leave your morals at home...for 60 quid you can't moan

Offline 23Rangersman23

It's a flat they use, recently been turned over by the old bill so tread careful. Usual switch joint, in my opinion has trafficking all over it and there is a cock rub warm up by the overly keen head madam shall we say   :D
If you fancy the risk of being busted, can leave your morals at home...for 60 quid you can't moan

not sure you are selling it dodgelad! not so keen on being busted in truth so may give it a swerve. thanks for the heads up.

Offline 23Rangersman23

So decided to give it a try today and booked for a morning appt via text. Confirmation text received. Then unfortunately work got in the way so I had to change the appt to 2 hours later. No text reply so I rang the number and received a volley of abuse about mucking them around and other such pleasantries and that no one will ever see me again then she promptly hung up. Well then. Not what I was expecting at all. I had rang to apologies to say work had delayed me and could I book for the later slot but didnt have time to tell that story before the broken English shouting from the other end began.
I think after that experience I will not be revisiting this particular establishment.

Offline Dodgelad

So decided to give it a try today and booked for a morning appt via text. Confirmation text received. Then unfortunately work got in the way so I had to change the appt to 2 hours later. No text reply so I rang the number and received a volley of abuse about mucking them around and other such pleasantries and that no one will ever see me again then she promptly hung up. Well then. Not what I was expecting at all. I had rang to apologies to say work had delayed me and could I book for the later slot but didnt have time to tell that story before the broken English shouting from the other end began.
I think after that experience I will not be revisiting this particular establishment.

You win some you lose some  :lol:

Offline piercedtim

Maybe I have more faith in the police than I should have, but if the girls were trafficked wouldn't the police have shut it down permanently, prosecuted the owners etc? The fact that it's still open kind of implies the girls aren't trafficked, doesn't it? Or am I being particularly thick?

Offline Dodgelad

Maybe I have more faith in the police than I should have, but if the girls were trafficked wouldn't the police have shut it down permanently, prosecuted the owners etc? The fact that it's still open kind of implies the girls aren't trafficked, doesn't it? Or am I being particularly thick?

Maybe, I'm not all that knowledgeable on it but the boss said she has some different young girls coming next week (as in when I was there). All I can say is, it's a bit dodgy, it's on Staffordshire police radar just be careful...

Offline GingerNuts

Maybe, I'm not all that knowledgeable on it but the boss said she has some different young girls coming next week (as in when I was there). All I can say is, it's a bit dodgy, it's on Staffordshire police radar just be careful...

That's pretty much how most Chinese massage shops work; a rotation of girls every couple of weeks. Young girls usually means, if anything, younger than the previous girls, 35-40 instead of 40-45.

Offline Dodgelad

That's pretty much how most Chinese massage shops work; a rotation of girls every couple of weeks. Young girls usually means, if anything, younger than the previous girls, 35-40 instead of 40-45.

Total get you Gingernuts however my point is, at a shop you could possibly blag "wow officer I'm just here for a massage" at this flat it's clear of your intentions. Any younger than those that were there would probably see no amount of blagging coming to your aid  ;)

Offline mancsguy1975

I wouldnt call this a "shop" ! Agree with the above comments about being caught with your pants down claiming you are there for a "massage".

Whilst having visited a few times, the girls didn't seem to be working in fear at all, and were very willing to please indeed (unlike some dodgy vibes when I have visited roms for instance, for obvious reasons (Sergeis)....... I could be wrong however.... :unknown:)

Have now thought again and in reconsidering visiting again I have thought against this given news of the previous "raid". The neighbours must know whats going on as the   "maid" is never very discrete waving you in the front door  :dash: :dash: :dash: (and warming you up with a "squeeze" in plain sight   :wacko::D).

That said I have had a few very reasonably priced oriental threesome experiences with services delivered with gusto  :thumbsup:  Like the previous poster suggested, it depends completely on you if you can take the risk.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 03:18:53 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline Knny

Has this place been busted recently?  I know it got busted around 10 years ago and the madam even had to go to court or something.  No convictions or anything as they were not trafficking.  I remember that she said she could only have one worker, but my memory is hazy.

It seems like she might be getting reported by unhappy neighbours or something.

I have visited this place, but long before I joined here and when I used to work in Long Eaton.  If I am in the area again, I'd be tempted to go for a punt.

Offline jazonx