Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting - typical age?  (Read 4063 times)

Online Thephoenix

Punting Heaven?
that was Ambleside Avenue, Streatham, Cynthia Payne's parties. Anyone else here at the parties??

No, not my area, but I think I've read some of your interesting accounts in the past. :drinks:

Offline GreyDave

Comming up to 60   .....Started just before 16 years old in a SoHo Walk Up  :dance: :dance: Sigaporean girl twice for a tenna  :yahoo: those were the days :hi: :hi:

Offline Rockhead

Although these threads about age are posted time and time again, I have a real liking for them. Mostly because it shows me that my days are far from over. I tip my hat to our veteran brethren!  :hi:

I am late 40s. Been through some godawful health stuff in 2020 (yes, the worst year possible to be in need of a major operation!). But I am back to full speed, and save for a rather noticeable operation scar I am in much better fettle than I have been since my 20s. I went up Scafell Pike, Snowdon, Helvelyn, Pen y Fan and a load of other big peaks in the last few months.

Next logical step is to get back to my 'hobby'. I'm meeting an old favourite next week and even contemplating my first 'party'.

Offline kingmg

Started at 17 now in my mid 20s

Offline Faraday

In my 40's over here - not long until half a century where I'll likely arrange something devilishly naughty for that milestone.

First punt was when I was 19 - happened "accidently on purpose" on a night out with a group of mates and we ended up in a local brothel which had a bit of a reputation.  Blind drunk, can't really remember much of it outside a nice pair of tits in my face which I still have flashbacks of now.

I like to think I've refined my punting over the years to being a little more sophisticated - and discreet - in my approach.

Long gone are the days of heading to seedy brothels and I much prefer incalls to nice apartments to be met by a beautiful lady. 

Adultwork really changed the entire scene for me when I stumbled upon it in the late noughties which revived my old habits having had a few years off.

Offline flouch

Late thirties here.  I started in my early 20s.  Once I'd broken the seal and lost my virginity, there was no stopping me.

Why do I do it?  I'm married, and can have sex with my wife whenever I like.  Every so often, I like doing something I know I shouldn't.  And I really like fucking different girls.

Offline Fugly

Mid 50's.  Started mid 40's. Frankly I wish I'd started sooner. I worked in Milton Keynes for 5 years whilst totally unaware of the plentitude of ho's there  :dash: