Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Nina in Salford Quays.  (Read 1319 times)

Offline 19jammy

Does anyone know if she’s still around? There is a link to a Thai Nina on AW, but that’s down in Suffolk, so if that’s the same one that used to be in SQ then I won’t bother.
However, these pics look a lot like a girl I saw on a night out in Salford recently, so I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me with details.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Offline jilted john

I saw her last year between lockdowns, in Salford Quays, near side of the BBC building. Saw her profile switched on in Salford Quays a couple of months ago..

I didn't think she was anything special.. Oral with, and every position we did, she awkwardly shifted her self around so couldn't get going proper. Finished up coaxing her to kneel on end of bed, why i slipped in from behind, grabbed her pony tail i banged her for all i was worth just to get my moneys worth. She seemed a little shocked when i finished!.

Then asked would i mind going shop for her a pack of fags, as she was tired?

Made an excuse and left.

Offline 19jammy

I saw her last year between lockdowns, in Salford Quays, near side of the BBC building. Saw her profile switched on in Salford Quays a couple of months ago..

I didn't think she was anything special.. Oral with, and every position we did, she awkwardly shifted her self around so couldn't get going proper. Finished up coaxing her to kneel on end of bed, why i slipped in from behind, grabbed her pony tail i banged her for all i was worth just to get my moneys worth. She seemed a little shocked when i finished!.

Made an excuse and left.

Is she the same one that’s in the link in Suffolk do you know?

Offline jilted john

Offline kingtoad

I had the same experience with her.... whilst she is tiny she has little enthusiasm and asked me to get her some fags from the shop... I declined and enjoyed pointing out her profile said non smoker!  :lol:

Made an excuse and left.

Offline ponaniman

I've seen her about 18 months ago, she a proper little fit thing but she's like a wet lettuce!
no enthusiasm, kept complaining that i'd only booked a 30 minute appointment, kept saying no good, no good!!!
i wouldn't go back.

Offline steeeevo75

Yep she's back. Not seen her since she's returned but have exchanged a text and she's available