Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: baby.doll20 - Wolverhampton. She doesn't look Blonde to Me ??  (Read 2960 times)

Online mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only :dash: :wacko:

Must be the Romanian version of blonde  :unknown: or perhaps it's her lady  garden 🤔 in her interview she describes herself as honest so she must be blonde   :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 06:36:12 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline WelshClipper

Hey come on guys, she is working in the capital of the world. If you expand both of her photos you will see that both show a blonde pony tail. This is a right of passage for any wg in Wolverhampton, dye your hair then let it grow out.   :thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

Is the OP seriously suggesting that a wg  needs to change her profile name everytime she changes her appearance  :unknown: :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Just another Romanian gypsy..........why the excitement?

Offline alabama1

The thread of a bored person.

Offline Blackviper_85

Romanians would post any shit on their profiles to attract punters like party girls and all of that blx and we all know how moody these roms are. If I went to a party full of moody people just like the Romanian SP’s then I guarantee you it’ll end up being a shit party  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 03:47:24 am by Blackviper_85 »

Offline punter4044

l had her years ago before l found this site, she was on vivastreet . She was miserable didn't do most of her likes and had stretchmarks from haviing kids

Avoid just not worth it,taught me never to go with a Rom again so not all bad :thumbsup:

Offline Bonkers123

She is blonde and for a pump and dump, she is pretty bang on thee money in my view. Check my review of her for more details. Was a while ago mind.

Offline alabama1

l had her years ago before l found this site, she was on vivastreet . She was miserable didn't do most of her likes and had stretchmarks from haviing kids

Avoid just not worth it,taught me never to go with a Rom again so not all bad :thumbsup:
I also saw her years ago when she was on VivaStreet. I remember her as being quite pretty with a decent body, (don,t recall seeing any stretch marks though). But as you say, she wasn't full of the joys of spring.  :D As mentioned, she is probably good for a p&d, it's just the rough area that puts me off.

Offline Bonkers123

No I don't remember any stretch marks. It is in Merridale so I would not go there at night. Day time punt only.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Here i am x thanks for your comm. I invite you to come round to convince yourself  i m not even 1% gypsy. Many thanks x

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
External Link/Members Only :dash: :wacko:
Heya. Well indeed you are right, i just forgot about that one word there, but now i chaged it.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
And...it s just 1 thing guys...for some of you who comms so bad and rude about me, and i m sure maybe about other girls aswell...what s wrong with you guys?! Where is this racism coming from? I can t remember 1 single person who saw me and then to call me gypsy, but i see here u call me even without knowing me....And first of all it s a job, like everyone s elses. Think about that. And however romanians or not we are people. Bad or good. For u i see it s just bad. But you still coming to us ,to swear us after. So sad.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Online Punterperson1971

And...it s just 1 thing guys...for some of you who comms so bad and rude about me, and i m sure maybe about other girls aswell...what s wrong with you guys?! Where is this racism coming from? I can t remember 1 single person who saw me and then to call me gypsy, but i see here u call me even without knowing me....And first of all it s a job, like everyone s elses. Think about that. And however romanians or not we are people. Bad or good. For u i see it s just bad. But you still coming to us ,to swear us after. So sad.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Someone’s tipped you off

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Someone’s tipped you off

Maybe. But racism it s chargeble, since Brexit happened. Because all this comms in here and some other more, i had a threatening call, sayin i live in a bad area, i am a gypsy, i don t have the right to say nothing.etc...because hate borns hate. I don t think it s quite fair tho...

Offline alabama1

Heya. Well indeed you are right, i just forgot about that one word there, but now i chaged it.
You say you are independent, but you hadn't realised you had used the word gypsy on your profile ?  :rolleyes:

Offline JontyR

You say you are independent, but you hadn't realised you had used the word gypsy on your profile ?  :rolleyes:
We all know how this is going to end up…

Don’t know the girl from Adam, but someone can manage / set up / write / assist with your profile / adverts and not impact on your independent status.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Where did i?! I was referring to "blondie" word i had since long time on my profile.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
see todays review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336522.0
As i said on the review itself, i will upload the conv with someone yesterday threatening me with shutting down my business and adverts.here it is.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Punterperson1971

Where did i?! I was referring to "blondie" word i had since long time on my profile.
And what about the lack of condoms are you going to deny offering BB to the op and not giving him any money back

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
And what about the lack of condoms are you going to deny offering BB to the op and not giving him any money back
Of course. I challenge him posting our conversation with address and everything to demonstrate he has been to me. Just this. And you will see i am right. I don t give any details in the phone never. Just text based. Regarding my supllies please have a look.

Offline s1988

Also doesn't explain why there are two adverts (Vivastreet & Adultwork) with two different phone numbers.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
He is a totally liar. And i sustain what i say!!! I never offered this service(obviously i don t judge anybody that does it,but it s not for me), no matter included or extra cost.
Please check here also other evidences.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Also doesn't explain why there are two adverts (Vivastreet & Adultwork) with two different phone numbers.
I have 2. One it s from vivastreet 07459311775 due to different prices in the past compared with adultwork which my number it s 07506150307. Now although prices are the same on both, i kept both numbers due to clientele.

Online Punterperson1971

This is kinda how everything ended. No proofs.
Wonder why the op of yesterday’s review hasn’t come on here yet to contest it,last online at 11.46pm he wouldn’t have seen her last post but surely he would have seen this escalating before he logged off.
He commented on his review at 10:25pm and 11:39pm before logging off at 11:46pm
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 07:25:48 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline pbrown355

Don't know what anyone else thinks but the SP is coming out of this pretty well so far. Just sayin'

Offline fisherofsouls

Don't know what anyone else thinks but the SP is coming out of this pretty well so far. Just sayin'

I agree - keeping it calm and factual.

The punter comes across as a right cock :(

Online Punterperson1971

I agree - keeping it calm and factual.

The punter comes across as a right cock :(
Was thinking the same not sure about mentioning it before

Offline Auron

Clearly something has gone on, i just dont think its right to try and shame this woman for doing nout wrong , seems very bitter man for sime reason

Offline Neojay76

Well with all the entertainment on the reviews and on this thread it's certainly made me want to meet her. Could be my first Rom. Seen in another review she's close to the maccies on the Lea road. I've been down their before so hoping I can get down there soon.

Offline pbrown355

If it was my part of the world I'd go see her

Offline Bonkers123

Well with all the entertainment on the reviews and on this thread it's certainly made me want to meet her. Could be my first Rom. Seen in another review she's close to the maccies on the Lea road. I've been down their before so hoping I can get down there soon.

You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity!

Offline billyjo

I saw her years ago and left a neutral review as we just didn't click.  I did mention she was friendly and honest in the review.