Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Exeter  (Read 3195 times)

Offline livsmifun

Has anybody tried Oppo in Exeter who advertised on Gumtree or Lisa in Chard?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You'll find you'll get a far better response if you post links to who you are referring to, after all you must have the page open in front of you so it's easy to post the link. As it is you are expecting members to search either this site or Gumtree to try and find who it might be only to be told "no, that's not her".

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Good morning.

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

You’ve made a wonderful start. I’m sure you’ll receive lots of assistance because you’ve shared so much yourself already.  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline meatywsg

Oppo, also known as Landa.....VERY good massage, shes definetly proper qualified, offers HR only, remains clothed throughout. Think similiar service/set up as Bam in Torquay...My info is from over 2yrs ago when she first moved to Exeter so it may have changed.

External Link/Members Only

Offline livsmifun

Thank you.
Was she dressed in a ssxy way and how good was the HR?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thank you.
Was she dressed in a ssxy way and how good was the HR?

If you're asking other people to share, perhaps you might also want to tell the forum about your own last punt.

Offline livsmifun

I have met with both Oppo and Lisa and both gave delivered happy endings but wondered if anyone else had been offered more?

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I have met with both Oppo and Lisa and both gave delivered happy endings but wondered if anyone else had been offered more?

Rather than continually seeking from other members, why not now contribute?

You’ve seen both Oppo and Lisa, therefore both can be reviewed by your good self.

Did you ask either if they offered more when you visited both? I’m sure this information will be in your reviews so that other members can read it to avoid having to ask the same questions in the future.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac