Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Massage Newcastle  (Read 4819 times)

Offline Fragilehand

Not wanting to miss out on the hoo-haa regarding ruby and the positive reviews I had to get a piece of the action. Texted to book 30 minutes, wasn’t quoted b2b on text but knew this would be available reading other reviews. Communication was pretty straightforward. Her English isn’t perfect and she is using google translate as a couple of messages arrived in Chinese! Venue just behind the central station with lots of parking near by. Arrived a few minutes early and directed to a downstairs flat, very clean and tidy flat Ruby was waiting in a pretty dress and she is a bonny lass. Perfect size 8 with beautiful features hard to age eastern women but I would guess mid to late 20’s (They are always a little older than they look!). Was asked for what I wanted and agreed on £60 for 30 min b2b this is £10 over my preferred rate but hey. Was asked to lie down naked and ruby then entered the room and stripped off, I didn’t know she was naked at this point as I was face down and she started massaging my legs moving upwards and moved onto my back, it was only when she pressed her groin area into my head I realised she was wearing her birthday suit! Asked if touching was allowed and she said yes, felt great stroking her pert arse as the massage proceeded. She then climbed on and rubbed her tush against my bum in a reverse cowgirl type way, was very erotic, only gripe was spent too long on my front and now long enough on my back. Was eventually asked to turn over and pretty much moved onto the hand job, I refer to finish myself off and whilst doing this she was happy to play with my balls, she allowed touching but positioned herself so no fingers inside but was happy to have her clit rubbed and allowed to have her nipples sucked as I came. Shower offered and taken a little bit of chit chat and I left happy. And this is where thing stook a dive. Messaged het 2 days later looking to book a hour for £80 which would represent great value, date and time agreed and couldn’t wait to see her again. Day of the second booking came and as I text her to say I was on my way she messaged back “Sorry not in city” I was like wtf! Called and no answer she messaged saying sorry something happened and she was in London, and that was that. Texted her from anther number and same reply saying she wasn’t available. Really pissed me off as grabbing a hour is neigh on impossible took a lot of moving things around, and no plan b was mega pissed off. No apology from ruby. Would I see her again? Yes maybe as the competition for decent b2b is so crap in Newcastle. 1 meeting was a positive second was a mega negative so a neutral I feel is fair. Even though she was great to chat to, made me realise no matter how nice they are we as punters are just walking wallets to them.
Meeting happened in sept 2021

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 11:50:45 pm by simplicool »

Online yellowfever888

Hi simp... I know she has family in London so could genuinely be a family emergency not that it makes it much better for you.

Cheers for the review though :) stark reminder as to why we shouldn't get fluffy over wgs (not saying you did) as we are just walking wallets to them or just a number really. They don't care that we've shifted plans or anything to accommodate.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:06:48 am by yellowfever888 »

Offline Fragilehand

Hi simp... I know she has family in London so could genuinely be a family emergency not that it makes it much better for you.

Cheers for the review though :) stark reminder as to why we shouldn't get fluffy over wgs (not saying you did) as we are just walking wallets to them or just a number really. They don't care that we've shifted plans or anything to accommodate.
Communication could have been much better. She has a captive audience. The tantric massage is still untapped in Newcastle if only I was a size 10 beauty and female  I know what I would be doing!  :D

Online yellowfever888

Communication could have been much better. She has a captive audience. The tantric massage is still untapped in Newcastle if only I was a size 10 beauty and female  I know what I would be doing!  :D

Haha its a joke I have with friends. If I was young, attractive lass, I'd be on many online subscription platforms now. The amount of ££ the lasses earn is incredible.

Offline Weatherman21

Ta for review. 

What happened to your review of Ging Phi?

Offline Fragilehand

Ta for review. 

What happened to your review of Ging Phi?
That and another 15 reviews or so to follow ... Will do ging phi today along with scarlet from aw