Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna - Northampton Massage  (Read 1276 times)

Offline whaleears

External Link/Members Only

1 hour with Sienna, £120

Some Background

So in a follow up to my wild 4 girl adventure I knew I was going down the stairs, heading straight to the cash machine & getting more readies out. The question was, do I put my pants back on or just stroll out in the buff with my wallet? No, steady now. Calm down.

So on with the trousers & to the cash point I went, returning with some more dough. When I came back I had been told that Sienna & Sasha were busy, the other girl who I hadn't offered a go on, Erika (she was busy, then all of a sudden, she wasn't? Perhaps the girls had told her I was good fun? More likely they told her I was flush with cash...)

Anyways, for a 2nd run I really fancied a longer session with Kylie, was quite smitten with her to be honest, but I also knew from reviews on here that Sienna was more likely to do some more 'exciting' things at this point of her career & again, in comparison to my usual punts in Bristol forefront in my mind, this seemed like an opportunity too good to pass up on.

I asked to see Sienna again, & I got in the shower in the same room I'd just been in.

Accommodation- Good

Overall, the place is quite nice, the door up the stairs sets off a beeper, you're greeted by a very lovely maid who showed me into a room. There were plenty of cameras knocking about in the hallway & up the stairs & the room I was bright, clean had a good sturdy bed & a shower that was hot & easy to use.

Sienna entered the room as I was showering & immediately disrobed & joined me in the shower, wanking me off & kissing me as I washed her tits. I was trying to calm down a bit whilst also well aware there was plenty left in the tank if you catch my drift. We had a convo about the game & I explained why I had just done what I'd done, a four girl, & Sienna said it was like the parties she'd attended in the old days.

"Make sure you clean your bum" she said. I didn't really think anything of it, as I jokingly said, why you gonna play with it?

"If you like..."

Crumbs.

So I duly gave the back passage a thorough cleaning, towelled off & explained I'd never done rimming but was semi-curious to give it a crack so as long as Sienna didn't take the piss, agreed that no means no, stop means stop & well, was like, gentle with me.

Honestly, all of a sudden I felt like a virgin. This was a mad day, give it a crack though, there was a good level of trust between the two of us & she was genuinely filthy & I guess I felt she knew what she was doing.

She did.

The Meet

Genuinely now didn't really expect to find myself in the position. It honestly wasn't really something I was looking for but the day had gone well, I had some wild compunction, given the chance to knock 1 thing off the bucket list, I may as well take a 2nd one right?

So I assumed the position on the bed, I was very trepidatious - Anyone whose ever 'assumed the position' for the first time knows what I mean here, as I said, Sienna was very keen to do it & I had warned her that I was likely to feel a tickle, freak out a bit & stop. Still, down she goes... Ohh. Oh fuuuuck...
Christ. IT FELT AMAZING.

I was making some very strange noises. I went into daze, it was wild, I was beginning to sound like a Star Wars R2 Unit.

"Do you like it?" Sienna asked, Don't stop I said.

She didn't. Amazing.

After about 5 minutes she came up & started sucking me off. Her technique as previously mentioned was first class, no teeth, went deep, like with my arsehole, loads of eye contact, excellent. Then on with the rubber & she got on top & rode me as hard as she could. She's dripping wet & leans over the top of me kissing me passionately. I think we have all been with a girl who has really enjoyed themselves and we have all been with a girl who is putting it on.

Sienna was the former rather than the latter. We were both having (another) great time & as her legs were on fire after a good 10 minutes of riding I rose from the bed & went into doggy with her. I'm battering her now & she's moaning & again, very wet. By now we're both knackered.

"Get back on the bed, I want to do it again" She says...

Alright.
So a second round of rimming takes place, I'm not so squirmy this time I know whats coming & Sienna loves these weird noises I make. Christ on a bike, why have I waited so long to give this a crack? (Pun intended)

Another 10 minutes focused on my browneye. Wow.

Then I rise again & she sucks me again as she's on her knees on the edge of the bed. I explain I'd never really done this & we're having a semi-convo whilst she's sucking me about fantasies. Sienna stops sucking me off & tells me her fantasy, I'm not sharing that, you'll have to visit her & ask her yourself, but I wanked myself off a bit here as she unrolled her imaginative fantasy...

.... Oh.... Ooooh. I'm gonna cum! OOOh....

Sienna quickly grabbed my cock & opened her mouth, sucking me off as I blew what felt like a massive load & a helluva build up into her mouth. More weird noises as I spaffed in her throat....

Christ. What an hour.

We had about 5/10 minutes left & we chatted & kissed as I got dressed, cleaned myself up & we kinda got to know each other a bit, a shared dislike of Mary Berry, where she'd worked previously, the industry in general, explaining that the previous session would have most likely cost double in Bristol, how hard it is going to be to find someone to play with my bumhole there & then thanked her for an amazing afternoon.

As previously mentioned in my first review, I don't live anywhere near Northampton, I've no idea when or if I will return, but given the chance to I most certainly will & hopefully I'll see Sienna.

Where are you going on holiday this year Whaleears?
Northampton.
That's a weird place to holiday isn't it?
You have no idea mate...

Offline RAJEC

Solid review mate.

Have been wanting to see her and her two friends for a long time. This may induce an impromptu holiday to… Northampton as you say  :yahoo:

Offline HornyHemel

Great review!!

Sienna is the type of MILF that I would love to punt with, if she was into "Toys for Boys" I would be straight up the M1!!  ;)

Online fredhiggins

Brilliant stuff. Will need to go see her.

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

Love a good rimming, big tit Brit to boot! Straight in the HL !

Ps loved the 4 girl review, epic!