Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Yara - Newry  (Read 2233 times)

Offline YourLocalGP

External Link/Members Only

Met with Yara in Newry a couple of days ago.
£80 for half hour.
Was told on phone this would include proper french kissing.
Got to the property fine - clear enough directions from Yara and her English is good.
Got upstairs to bedroom and Yara starts a little sexy dance - touching me around the now rising little fella as she girated behind me - very nice start!
Yara has a sexy soft curvy figure which was a great turn on.
We started exploring each a little and whilst kissing I asked if she would do proper french kissing with me - to which she said Yes, but it still didn't really materialise.
Her Oral Without was very good and I spent a little time down below giving her some too.  She seemed to enjoy it but not much feedback.
On to sex with her on top.  Asked her to take it slowly - which may have been a mistake as she proved to be very lacklustre.
Changed to me on top and still again - she was very lacklustre.  Finished up, left to let myself out whilst she stayed at top of stairs.

All in all nothing wrong with the punt apart from lack of real french kissing as requested and confirmed, and a bit of a lacklustre performance by Yara.  Hence the neutral.

I personally will not be returning and can't quite recommend!

Offline Whiskeyjack

I managed to coax some french kissing out of here when I saw her, but I know what you mean. It wasn’t exactly forthcoming and nor are a few other stated services

Offline Dingleberries

She must have changed location because there is no stairs in the place where she has been for the last 2 years in Newry
Banned reason: No contribution to site with any reviews in over 6 years membership
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline YourLocalGP

She must have changed location because there is no stairs in the place where she has been for the last 2 years in Newry
This place was near the Fire Station.

Offline SN5

I know where you mean. I was directed to there a while ago but opted to walk as the firemen were outside the firestation doing stuff, it really isn't a discrete location.

Offline Dingleberries

I know where you mean. I was directed to there a while ago but opted to walk as the firemen were outside the firestation doing stuff, it really isn't a discrete location.

She normally works from an apartment beside the Quays sc
Banned reason: No contribution to site with any reviews in over 6 years membership
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline SN5

Another awkward location,that one. Arrived one time and the resident in the apartment next to it was outside having a smoke. As its a dead end, turning around looks just as bad as going on in!