Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlour in Bristol positive review in the Mirror  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only

Shocking piece of journalism here  :wacko: pretty much all of this article is positive. They still tried to make it bad with some seedy stock photos but in truth - really good, well written piece. Refutes everything the femi nazis throw at the industry.

It’s a massage parlour in Bristol hence posting here

Offline joninbristol

External Link/Members Only

Shocking piece of journalism here  :wacko: pretty much all of this article is positive. They still tried to make it bad with some seedy stock photos but in truth - really good, well written piece. Refutes everything the femi nazis throw at the industry.

It’s a massage parlour in Bristol hence posting here

That was a very balanced piece of reporting.
It's so far away from most of the tabloid level, sensationalist, fact free junk that is written even in once respectable papers like The Guardian, it's like going back through a time warp.
Incredible.
Good spot, thank you. :thumbsup:

Offline Starship

Wonder which Parlour? From the article it sounds like it could be Bath Road.

Offline whaleears

Wonder which Parlour? From the article it sounds like it could be Bath Road.

Agreed, with the exception of Diamonds, it seems like the best run one in town currently (obviously thats debatable). I fancy this Camilla might be one of the girls I've previously met & reviewed who seems to have disappeared from the website. Great shame if it is, lovely girl, great service.

Offline Jonlove69

The maths don’t stack up. 11 clients a day at say £100 for 45 minutes is £1,100. The article says she gets to keep half. That’s not £900 as the headline states.

Offline Lewis

"By doing this job, I am not hurting anyone"

It would be classed as an extra if you did  :D

Offline easyp123

Story was in the Bristol post too.

It's good to see a realistic portrait of punters, who are just out for cheap (or expensive) kicks.

Offline bob the knob

The maths don’t stack up. 11 clients a day at say £100 for 45 minutes is £1,100. The article says she gets to keep half. That’s not £900 as the headline states.
maybe she is saying she gets half of the booking fee and any extras on top

Offline Ghghghghgh

She says she gets tips too.

Offline southern punter

Agreed, with the exception of Diamonds, it seems like the best run one in town currently (obviously thats debatable). I fancy this Camilla might be one of the girls I've previously met & reviewed who seems to have disappeared from the website. Great shame if it is, lovely girl, great service.

I made basic small talk last time I punted and accidentally discovered exactly who this is, because several things she said were almost word for word quotes from the Mirror piece.  It feels like bad etiquette to identify a SP like this even if 'Camilla' is already another pseudonym, but it's definitely Bath Road, but not the girl I think you think it is.