Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lolaaaa - Leeds  (Read 7296 times)

18 review(s) for Lolaaaa (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mark198219

External Link/Members Only

I seen lola not long ago and meant to leave a review as she was probably better looking than most girls in person.

Initial comms

Comms were easy I'd finished work around 8pm and fancied a drive out.   Messaged her and recieved a quick reply for a 9.30pm booking.
1 hour £160
This was my first TS experience and told her that in message she told me not to worry and I said I'd like top only.   

A quiet estate in Leeds around 6 houses,  free parking on the street..   discrete area, quick message on arrival and I was straight in the front door.    It was about 80min drive for me which is something I don't normally do,  but had to check her out.

The meet

Wow,  I wasn't expecting her to be that tall and stunning,  I mean normally alot of photoshopping done.    However I wasn't disappointed.   She had a nice smile, gave me a peck and led me upstairs.   
I had a quick shower after the long drive then joined her on the bed.
She was wearing nice red lingerie and a robe.   Her hair was so soft and long,  she was immaculate and clean.

I'm not much of a talker so we went straight to it,  nice lips and proper deep DFK.     We started with a blowjob on me she takes it all,  excellent technique,  probably best I've had.   
Nice tits and totally smooth all over.
I decided its my turn and go down her,  she's rock hard,  6 inches I'd say.   Uncut!    I think I was doing ok,  although I couldn't seem to pull back her foreskin or she wouldn't let me can't really figure that out.    So that was a little weird for me.   Anyway she asked if I wanted to fuck her so on with the condom and it was a great site from behind and especially in missionary while she wanked.
We fucked for a around 15 mins,  I was proper hard throughout, but didn't want to cum yet.

I pulled out and she instantly put my cock in her mouth and just sucked.. I warned her I was close as I didn't see cim listed..  she carried on,  I couldn't contain it so warned her again and finished in her mouth she still didn't stop for at least another minute.    Swallowed the lot. 

It was a long first session so I didn't bother trying for round 2.   We had a chat on the bed for 10 mins,  she did mention a few bits about covid and conspiracies, but I didn't really engage.    Left maybe 5 min early.
I had a great time and finally met a TS would I see her again? 
I probably would for 30 mins,   the fact she didn't cum or couldn't pull foreskin back disappointed me.   

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 09:30:28 am by Mark198219 »

Offline Iceman90

Thanks for the review. Had my eye on her for a while. How far away from Leeds city centre is she?

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks for the review on Lola.
She has some great vids on her Twitter page.

Offline CityTillIDie

Thanks for the review. Had my eye on her for a while. How far away from Leeds city centre is she?

2 - 3 miles, I’d say.

CTID

Offline dino1990

Thanks for the review on Lola.

She's stunning.might be my first long distance punt.

Offline lamboman

:thumbsup: sure does sadly Leeds might just as well be on Mars for me.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foobarbaz

The foreskin part could be congenital. If you notice also in her video she never pulls it back fully, it might be painful/unpleasant for her but at the same time she doesn't want to get circumcised.

Offline tynetunnel

I hope you hadn’t chosen to take part in the “Covid jab trial” when you saw her OP, as you’d have been unwelcome it seems.

Her profile states “if you have chosen to take part in the Covid jab trial, please look elsewhere” which eliminates the vast majority of her potential client base from making a booking  :wackogirl:

Offline bobbynobs

Does anyone have a more precise location for her, I would like to go and see her but need to plan my travel.

Offline Messy boy

Does anyone have a more precise location for her, I would like to go and see her but need to plan my travel.

Halton Moor area

Offline foobarbaz

I hope you hadn’t chosen to take part in the “Covid jab trial” when you saw her OP, as you’d have been unwelcome it seems.

Her profile states “if you have chosen to take part in the Covid jab trial, please look elsewhere” which eliminates the vast majority of her potential client base from making a booking  :wackogirl:
I guess it depends what she means with trial... also, I'm sure we can all manage a little lie :D

Offline Yoda71

She is one of the TS's that I have had my eye on in Leeds for a while - would love to see her, but timings dont seem to align for me yet, good to see that you had a good time though OP, thanks for the review, if I ever do see her, then I will review for all to read

Thanks again

Y

Offline stevedave

Was browsing a well known swingers site the other day and this one has a profile on there too. Maybe folk might wanna see if they can get a freebie via there :D