Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bela.Marina outcall  (Read 1799 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6150870) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Ivor Hunch

My first foray into the TS world.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall to my hotel.

About £350 in total.  £250 basic outcall fee + £50 for her to cum + about £50 in Ubers for her.

Communications-  all very clear and straightforward by text.  Made a booking originally, then I couldn't make it, so cancelled, but then could make the time again, so eventually Bella ended up coming at pretty short notice.  She seemed fine with my chopping and changing.

Looks/ body-  very very fit body-  quite tall, in heels about 6', about 5'8" without.  Lithe, athletic, grapefruit size bolt-ons (but with nicely responsive nipples), flat stomach, tight firm ass.  7" or so cock, wider at the base than the tip. Full erection throughout.  Facially--  so, first things first, I thought she was very attractive.  I do NOT think that most of the photos on the website are that represntative though- the make up, and presumably a bit of photoshop, mean that she looks more stereotypically female than she does in real life.  That is NOT to say she looks masculine at all really-  just different from most of the "glamorous" photos.

This one attached is much more WYSIWYG.

She was wearing classy lingerie whihc was barely covered by a black dress that buttoned up the front. 

I thought the whole package was pretty stunning.

Englsih was fine for communicating, but not fully conversational. I suspect she'd be chatty and entertaining, if you spk portugusese (which I don't).

Events-  lots of deep, passionate kissing, from the get go, hands over eaach others bodies, slowly undressed each other. moved to the bed, and unleashed her cock.  I touched, and sucked, someone elses cock for the first time. 

much mutual wanking, sucking and lots of caressing and kissing.  Fairly gentle face fucking of me by her cock at times- I suspect that she could be much more dominant if you asked her to. 

She asks if I want her inside me.  I decline.  Very gentle pressure to change my mind-  "are you sure, its not that big", but no more than that.

I say I want her to cum in my mouth,  She says an extra £50 (which she had also said during comms, so not a surprise).

She straddles me, and wanks herself while kissing me and reaching round to stroke my cock with other hand.  lets me test her pre-cum as it emerges-  finally moves ups, enters my mouth, and comes.  It was quite late in the day- It felt like it was a bit of a struggle for her to get over the line- we've all bene there I imagine.

She then asks how i want to cum.  I ask for a BJ.  She asks if she would like a finger in my ass.  I say yes.  She dons a black latex glove, lubes me up, and finger fucks me hard while giving a good BJ.  I cum in her mouth, big smile, and off she trots to spit in the bathroom.

More kissing and groping and then  the hour is up.  I need to get some work done, so ask her to go.  No rush to leave from her.  A final kiss and a cuddle after she is dressed and that is it.

A big positive from me.  Key things are the easy comms, the very good looks and FAF body, but most importantly how chilled the whole thing was, given that this was my first time.  It felt like a really good GFE experience, and the fact that I was sucking a cock, rather than licking a pussy really made little difference.  She seemed very in tune with what I wanted (I had explained beforehand).

Recommend-  yes (unless of course your are one of these chaps who needs to be "warned" about the fact that some other chap has noshed a cock or had it up his wrong'un).
Revisit- Probably not, as I plan to end all this monkey business.  So, realistically that'll mean a meeting in October, I guess.  Never had anal either way.  I figure the urge to try will win out.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BogBog1

Welcome to the wonderful world of TS! Great review..... I really need to see this girl. Her whatsapp profile pic is super sexy - just a face pic so nothing raunchy, but she looks absolutely gorgeous.

I am tempted to let her be my first time being a 'bottom', although for the first meet I expect I'll just go for what I usually go for (DFK, mutual OWO, and anal on her). 

Offline pa5151

Welcome to the wonderful world of TS! Great review..... I really need to see this girl. Her whatsapp profile pic is super sexy - just a face pic so nothing raunchy, but she looks absolutely gorgeous.

I am tempted to let her be my first time being a 'bottom', although for the first meet I expect I'll just go for what I usually go for (DFK, mutual OWO, and anal on her).

She's great and has a great attitude, I've seen her twice.

Probably the closest one can get to Akemi (who will hopefully return one day) right now in London.

Offline calzone

Welcome to the club, its a slippery slope! I won't be surprised to see more reviews in the future  :cool:

Great pick for an intro into this world.

She took my virginity on our first meet  :lol: :lol: :lol: it's a bit scary being at someone's mercy but she's patient, pretty gentle and will definitely show you a good time.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Yeah-  definitely got the impression that if I'd wanted her to take my anal virginity, it would have been a good choice in terms of her listening to what I wanted.