Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "No watches allowed" (Anti-punting watch SPs)  (Read 4918 times)

Offline Milfman1112

Likewise, blind as a bat but always tske them off at start as they get in the way,
I should think most people would take glasses off?
Maybe a bit suspicious if they dont?.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Yes there is such a thing. They are quite chunky, nice for tourism when it's not practical to hold a camera. Investigative reporting has used them as well to expose criminals. There's no justification for an honest punter to do that any more than walking out without paying. It's the sort of stuff that will understandably make p4ps more paranoid and spoil their attitude for the rest of us.

I would suggest challenging the guy and asking to have a look at them. See if there is a concealed mini-USB port. If he doesn't let you look, then explain the concern.

Maybe some guys starting out think it's reasonable. I don't. I think it's a horrible invasion of privacy. Years ago before everything found its way online, some p4ps, especially abroad, were happy to have their photo taken for private enjoyment, especially if they were promised a copy (easy to do with a small travel printer). Nowadays it's strictly something that involves extra payment and only if offered.

p.s. challenging at least sorts it out one way or the other. You can't go blacklisting him just on suspicion. He might just like being a geek. These glasses for instance could be dodgy but probably aren't...
Hidden Image/Members Only

who mentioned blacklisting  :unknown:

Offline Rook_ee

Since early on I was recommended to use a punting watch, a cheap watch that I wouldn't mind losing. The punting watch is indispensable for me as it paces my punts, and importantly has saved me from being short-timed.

But then I had a few punts where girls have invented "no watches allowed" rules, presumably so they can short-time me without it being noticed. Granted, these few punts all ended up being shit, so such a rule is probably a good indicator of a control-freak or short-timer which warrants saving my money and walking away.

Just curious, has anyone else run into this?

Actually no is the first i hear about this... :unknown: but i have to say that a few of the girls I saw have complimented me on my watches as...i am a collector the few good girls i discovered being ex agency sure know their stuff on watches of a certain value  :cool:
Anyhow if i get a girl who asked me to take my watch off... i just walk away! But thanks for the info...  :hi:

Offline PaulRuff

Likewise, blind as a bat but always tske them off at start as they get in the way,
I should think most people would take glasses off?
Maybe a bit suspicious if they dont?.

I'm long sighted and never take them off when fucking, I want to be able to see what I'm paying for properly after all!

Offline Marmalade

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Calm down dear.  :coolgirl:

I am thank you ? just responding to what you said in your post? is it so had to be pleasant  :unknown:

Offline stevedave

I am thank you ? just responding to what you said in your post? is it so had to be pleasant  :unknown:

You do seem to be very touchy on some of the threads, maybe this forum isn't the place for you? Just a thought  :hi:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
You do seem to be very touchy on some of the threads, maybe this forum isn't the place for you? Just a thought  :hi:

No I'm fine thank you very much, I've survived it here for sometime now

Offline johnnot

Since early on I was recommended to use a punting watch, a cheap watch that I wouldn't mind losing. The punting watch is indispensable for me as it paces my punts, and importantly has saved me from being short-timed.

But then I had a few punts where girls have invented "no watches allowed" rules, presumably so they can short-time me without it being noticed. Granted, these few punts all ended up being shit, so such a rule is probably a good indicator of a control-freak or short-timer which warrants saving my money and walking away.

Just curious, has anyone else run into this?

You certainly know how to get off on the wrong foot with a girl.  In my experience you have a much better time if you don't nickel and dime it.

Offline GingerNuts

You certainly know how to get off on the wrong foot with a girl.  In my experience you have a much better time if you don't nickel and dime it.

Your experience being one neutral meeting in four years? You also need to go back to the review thread and answer the follow up questions.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:43:50 pm by GingerNuts »

Online webpunter

I have a punting watch, wear it most of the time
Key feature being easy to read at a glance so i can discretely keep track of the time
I do like to try & time the finale for around 55 mins on an hour booking

Left a fake automatic breitling in an Barcelona club / knocking shop as the burd asked me if i wanted some jacuzzi fun
Whats not to like
I was concerned the watch wasn't waterproof
Left it on the side & when i departed did i remember it ? Bollox i did  :dash: :lol: [it was 4am & i was tired & pretty wasted]

Only once [on a massage session] had request to remove watch, to avoid it being covered in oil supposedly
Yeah right
The hour session ended on about 50 mins
Won't be doing a return visit

Offline Marmalade

Nah she’s still getting the hang of it. For many wimmin the “how to post something actually useful to punters” doesn’t compute very well. Gets stuck in all that left-brain/right-brain waving-a-please-notice-me flag.

I’m sure some of them are “people with a brain” in real life, but on here I just try to be gentle, the same way that we shut off real life aimless wittering with a “yes dear” and let them carry on making their little trilling noises with the birds at the window. If their tone is cute and pretty, who cares.  :unknown:

Naturally they sometimes take offence in order to get “attention” — same as cats and puppies.  :D   None intended.

Offline rubric

I'm long sighted and never take them off when fucking, I want to be able to see what I'm paying for properly after all!

I have severe astigmatism and always keep them on, with both WGs and civvies.  I want to see the woman I'm with rather than a vague blob.  I've rarely had an objection once this is explained.

Offline Marmalade

p.s. to loubelou

Try not to to quote a long post in full when replying with one line.

Online webpunter

Know the feeling  :dash: until the OH became the ex

the same way that we shut off real life aimless wittering with a “yes dear” and let them carry on making their little trilling noises with the birds at the window

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
Nah she’s still getting the hang of it. For many wimmin the “how to post something actually useful to punters” doesn’t compute very well. Gets stuck in all that left-brain/right-brain waving-a-please-notice-me flag.

I’m sure some of them are “people with a brain” in real life, but on here I just try to be gentle, the same way that we shut off real life aimless wittering with a “yes dear” and let them carry on making their little trilling noises with the birds at the window. If their tone is cute and pretty, who cares.  :unknown:

Naturally they sometimes take offence in order to get “attention” — same as cats and puppies.  :D   None intended.

Ooooo puppies   :lol: :lol:

Online webpunter

I have a punting watch, wear it most of the time
Key feature being easy to read at a glance so i can discretely keep track of the time
I do like to try & time the finale for around 55 mins on an hour booking

Left a fake automatic breitling in an Barcelona club / knocking shop as the burd asked me if i wanted some jacuzzi fun
Whats not to like
I was concerned the watch wasn't waterproof
Left it on the side & when i departed did i remember it ? Bollox i did  :dash: :lol: [it was 4am & i was tired & pretty wasted]

Only once [on a massage session] had request to remove watch, to avoid it being covered in oil supposedly
Yeah right
The hour session ended on about 50 mins
Won't be doing a return visit

Mentioned watch removal in a review i just wazzed up - section 6
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322120.new#new

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Online webpunter

What about a gerbil up your tunnel ?  ;)

I couldn’t eat a whole one  ;)

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

you come across as a rather unpleasant little man 

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
you come across as a rather unpleasant little man? I don't see why you have to be so rude?

Offline Marmalade

What about a gerbil up your tunnel ?  ;)

:D

I think men and women share humour differently. TT probably laughed. Defo not offended. Even when someone really pisses someone off it's usually temporary. On the other hand women like to bitch. They do generally need to be treated differently, with consideration. Which is why I stood up for littlelou when someone suggested she fuck off. (Curiously it is me she has a go at not the person who wanted her to fuck off!)

If this were a bar or something I was having a drink with mates and a woman joined us, I think everyone would moderate their speech accordingly, more gentlemanly, at least I hope so. But this is not that place. It's a male environment (of buyers) that welcomes p4ps (vendors) if they wish to be here. They really shouldn't get irritated where no offence is meant (or even when they're criticised!)

Take another example. Nik, as most of us know, has a book on Amazon. In that place he is a vendor. Occasionally I would not be surprised if someone left comments on his book that he might be tempted to take offence at. What is he going to do? Call the buyer and nasty person? How ridiculous would that be?! And how petty would it make him look!

When a p4p attacks a punter on here it says more about them than the punter they attack. (This is my last nicely modulated post regarding the prossie's attack. If she continues I will join the ranks of those that suggest she get to fuck. So again, I hope she calms down and stops throwing little insults – but I don't care that much.)

Offline Marmalade

Know the feeling  :dash: until the OH became the ex

:D I guess her trilling became too much!

I think it works in booking too to an extent. Mindless patter, fluff talk in a nice tone, goes down quite well. (1) There's some that have a voice that's easy on the ear and also a well-mannered stock of minor warm-up chat, as will many punters... the weather, small compliments blah blah blah... sort of stuff one can listen to with half an ear. (2) There's others who insist on talking in a tone or voice that is quite distracting and are harder to 'tune out'. (3) There's also ones that have a nice line of chat, an appropriate tone of voice but that can suddenly change, -- often at the 50 minute mark they start talking about other punters in a disparaging way or let drop things that show they have a chip on their shoulder.

It's handling the response that is a challenge. If someone said to me "no watches" in a tone that required a response I'd take that as a warning sign (i.e. laying down rules that weren't expected). If it was said nicely I might brush it off, say I always keep it on, but in a nice way. If they insisted, I'd have several responses; from walking out, checking the time verbally and putting it in my pocket or on the side table, or if it had an alarm clicking it for the agreed booking time.

I think geeky specs are another issue (presumably if someone needs them to see). It's easy enough to have a second pair. Or contacts. But wearing big geeky ones (all camera specs are bulky) seems a tad inappropriate for a punt.

Just my thoughts...

Online webpunter

I like to think TT did have a laarf
Call it banter
Must try & make it witty
Recall the last 'engagement' me & TT had on here was me linking tunnel to him having his seal broken
Serves him right for having tunnel in his nic
Ample opportunity to rip it
I regard it as a compliment when UKP'ers make the effort & humorously take me to the cleaners, so to write

Indeed blokes stuff is temporary
With women things are never forgotten, they have the memory of an elephant
& can pluck the slightest indiscretion out years past whatever & whenever it was 
As the attached pic suggests  :lol:

Strange how you can 'stick your head above the trenches' to help someone & you are the one who gets shot
It's all down to the planets
Mars & Venus mullarky
Hopefully Stapler is still on Pluto 🤞

:D

I think men and women share humour differently. TT probably laughed. Defo not offended. Even when someone really pisses someone off it's usually temporary. On the other hand women like to bitch. They do generally need to be treated differently, with consideration. Which is why I stood up for littlelou when someone suggested she fuck off. (Curiously it is me she has a go at not the person who wanted her to fuck off!)

If this were a bar or something I was having a drink with mates and a woman joined us, I think everyone would moderate their speech accordingly, more gentlemanly, at least I hope so. But this is not that place. It's a male environment (of buyers) that welcomes p4ps (vendors) if they wish to be here. They really shouldn't get irritated where no offence is meant (or even when they're criticised!)

Take another example. Nik, as most of us know, has a book on Axxxxxx. In that place he is a vendor. Occasionally I would not be surprised if someone left comments on his book that he might be tempted to take offence at. What is he going to do? Call the buyer and nasty person? How ridiculous would that be?! And how petty would it make him look!

When a p4p attacks a punter on here it says more about them than the punter they attack. (This is my last nicely modulated post regarding the prossie's attack. If she continues I will join the ranks of those that suggest she get to fuck. So again, I hope she calms down and stops throwing little insults – but I don't care that much.)

Offline NotTooOld4It

I've worn a watch since I was about 8 years old, never been asked to take it off by a WG.

Crikey! You started young.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Same here, never heard. I also never wear watches and simply get an eye on my smartphone when/if I need to check time. (Usually not that much as I tend to have long bookings)

You could set an alarm in your phone for, say, five minute before the end of your booking.

Offline JayEZ2K

... Nicky comes in, I'm told to dump my clothes on the floor, my watch too... I now realise she didn't want me checking the time and how much I'd been short-changed... I'd got just over half the time (17 minutes) that I'd paid for...
Here's another example from a recent negative review, which was done specifically to facilitate short-timing (time stealing). The best counter-policy would be to consider that red flag and walk: no watch, no punt.

Offline sparkus

Take an egg timer, that would show em'.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline sparkus

A 3-5 minute punt?

Turn it over for each position eg. three minutes oral, then three minutes doggy, then three minutes CG etc

:thumbsup:

Offline mr dudley

If I'm punting after work I keep my Rolex on and wouldn't take it off. However, if the punt is planned I just wear my trusty rubber Casio.