Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you fancy for tea / dinner tonight ?  (Read 550 times)

Offline standardpostage

My partner must have  1000s of  cookery books at home.
But most often than not, she says, WHAT DO YOU FANCY FOR TEA TONIGHT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE  :unknown:
I say ask google   :)
If I do make a suggestion, she normally replies, NAH I DON'T FANCY THAT  :dash:

Online mr.bluesky

But most often than not, she says, WHAT DO YOU FANCY FOR TEA TONIGHT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE  :unknown:

Tell her you want to eat pussy  :D

Offline lewisjones23

women, generally, are annoying indecisive and unable to make a decision.

its what makes them such shit drivers also

Offline king tarzan

I love making curries..
Curries where both flavour of spices and meats are Evenly balanced.. mild but extremely tasty.. :yahoo: :yahoo:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevelondon

What is it with the recipe books. Is it a woman thing.

I have two friends (women) who have a collection of recipe/cook books that cover a multitude of culinary tastes. If I go round there’s for dinner I can bet my last quid it will be a takeaway we are eating.

Offline standardpostage

I have two friends (women) who have a collection of recipe/cook books that cover a multitude of culinary tastes. If I go round there’s for dinner I can bet my last quid it will be a takeaway we are eating.
:)

Offline standardpostage

I love making curries..
Curries where both flavour of spices and meats are Evenly balanced.. mild but extremely tasty.. :yahoo: :yahoo:
We had curry last night. Chicken korma. Very nice. Home made, "curry from a jar".

Offline king tarzan

We had curry last night. Chicken korma. Very nice. Home made, "curry from a jar".

Best is all fresh ingredients..
Get the base of ginger garlic 1large onion 4 green chillies and half cup pure corn oil and it kick starts a very good curry!!👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍

Offline tynetunnel

Get the base of ginger garlic 1large onion 4 green chillies and half cup pure corn oil and it kick starts a very good curry!!👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍

No mango? 🥭       :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Offline JPin

100%... or I use ghee!

Online Markus

You can guarantee those women with cooking cooks aren’t making a damn thing. Something to adorn the shelves and collect dust. They cost a lot of money too.

Offline SamOmar

You can guarantee those women with cooking cooks aren’t making a damn thing. Something to adorn the shelves and collect dust. They cost a lot of money too.

I enjoy cooking books. There is more explanation to techniques and methods rather than just watching a video on youtube, i purchased them when I was younger and obsessed with perfecting comfort food from a variety of cuisines. I would say they are worth every penny
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline SamOmar

Green chilli is garnish or tarka / towards the end of cooking. Think of it like adding herbs / spring onions you do not want to destroy the flavour / texture by burning it in oil used for browning your onions.

You could also use ghee / coconut oil / mustard oil to start a curry depending on the region / cuisine.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp