Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celebrities you didn't expect to see naked  (Read 7732 times)

Offline dexpunt

Isn't it great when you find surprising Pics/videos of celebrities who either went naked on TV early in their careers or posed in mags etc

I'll start it off with Olivia Colman

External Link/Members Only

Offline tesla

beware the link leads to many pop ups

Offline dexpunt

ok can admin delete please

apologies

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm sure lots of then did, and happily still would, perform naked if it's classed as "art house cinema" made by some auteur director.

Online Mothball15

I miss the NOTW. They would have topless celeb pics galore. I’m
Sure we would have got susanna Reid by now.

Offline dexpunt

And Pat Butcher from Eastenders.....made me chuckle!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Jeez I thought the Olivia Coleman one was a test of my peverse curiosity.... but deliberately clicking on a link to see a naked Pat Butcher...

She looked about as good as I was expecting  :D

Offline spiralnotebook

Plenty of Suzanna Reid face swaps out there which are probably as real as you can get. Also a humorous parody probably still around which had her reviewing remote control sex toys with Charlie State when she was at the BBC.  :thumbsup:

Offline dexpunt

Jeez I thought the Olivia Coleman one was a test of my peverse curiosity.... but deliberately clicking on a link to see a naked Pat Butcher...

She looked about as good as I was expecting  :D

See if you have got the stomach for Sonia from Eastenders

Offline Denhamhoop

Wonder if she would blow on my trumpet :D

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 02:50:34 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The0neAnd0nly

:lol:  :lol:   :lol:

I did and worse... didnt bother me so much!

Offline LLPunting

She really was a beauty.

Logan's Run, jiggle jiggle.  I was an easily impressed early developer, but I soon thought her quite plain and moved on to Catherine Bach, Adrienne Barbeau, Lynda Carter, Jaclyn Smith amongst many who just looked more sexy, knowing and "blooming".  I really didn't linger on the budding teen look but then I was crushing on a German friend's mum who was a gorgeous MILF with DD+ naturals that were mesmerizing.

Online mr.bluesky

Logan's Run, jiggle jiggle.  I was an easily impressed early developer, but I soon thought her quite plain and moved on to Catherine Bach, Adrienne Barbeau, Lynda Carter, Jaclyn Smith amongst many who just looked more sexy, knowing and "blooming".  I really didn't linger on the budding teen look but then I was crushing on a German friend's mum who was a gorgeous MILF with DD+ naturals that were mesmerizing.

Not forgetting Jenny Agutters shower scene in American Werewolf in London.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 09:01:35 am by mr.bluesky »

Online SoapyTW

Isn't it great when you find surprising Pics/videos of celebrities who either went naked on TV early in their careers or posed in mags etc

Damn it... I got her confused with Jenna Coleman and clicked on that with high hopes. Hello sad Mr Droopy

Offline dexpunt

Damn it... I got her confused with Jenna Coleman and clicked on that with high hopes. Hello sad Mr Droopy

Then definitely don't click on the Pat Butcher clip

Offline GingerNuts

Glynis Barber, Dempsey and Makepeace.

Seriously, why are posting fakes? That isn't what this thread is about.

Online mr.bluesky

Seriously, why are posting fakes? That isn't what this thread is about.

+1 you can find a fake picture of any celebrity  and they are far from convincing.  :unknown:

Offline dexpunt

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lovely!!! much better than any fake photos. If anyone can explain how fake photos turn you on I would be grateful as i really can't see what thats about. especially when there are actual ones about

Online sparkus

Not forgetting Jenny Agutters shower scene in American Werewolf in London.

I remember she said she couldn't believe that complete strangers thought it appropriate to approach her in public and tell her she was their first wank to that scene.

Offline dexpunt

I remember she said she couldn't believe that complete strangers thought it appropriate to approach her in public and tell her she was their first wank to that scene.

Can't imagine why

Online FLYING BLUE

Australian film?

She was completely naked in a film set in the OZ bush (as it happens Scutty  :D) - film is called 'Walkabout'

Offline dubs

She was completely naked in a film set in the OZ bush (as it happens Scutty  :D) - film is called 'Walkabout'

She was 16 when the swimming scene was filmed, so if you watched it, go and hand yourself in to the cops.

Offline dexpunt

She was 16 when the swimming scene was filmed, so if you watched it, go and hand yourself in to the cops.

She was born December 1952. Walkabout made in 1972. Makes her 18 or 19..... panic over

Offline dubs

She was born December 1952. Walkabout made in 1972. Makes her 18 or 19..... panic over

It was filmed several years before release

« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 02:03:52 pm by dubs »

Offline scutty brown

Yeah, I was hoping to catch someone who didn't know about a bush in the bush.......
There were two theatrical releases of that film, only the extended version has the full artistic swimming sequence at the end

Offline scutty brown

With the exception of Agutter, this thread would be better named
"Celebrities you didn't want to see naked"

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0

Plenty of leaked celebrity pics here External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 07:48:31 pm by 90125 »

Offline dexpunt

With the exception of Agutter, this thread would be better named
"Celebrities you didn't want to see naked"

I know!! but that for me is the funny thing. We are all used to seeing beautiful celebs and models naked and its great when you find someone you weren't expecting

Online Bertiebeenthere

Offline dexpunt

Diane Keen in the Sweeny film

That is one of my favourites she is even better in the "sex thief" I will try and find it......

Online Bertiebeenthere

Wow!
That is a massive 70s bush!

Offline dexpunt

Absolute classic one here....Judy Lowe. She was the wife of Richard Beckinsale who tragically died young and the Mother of Kate Beckinsale

Online fudi_maar

Absolute classic one here....Judy Lowe. She was the wife of Richard Beckinsale who tragically died young and the Mother of Kate Beckinsale

I actually remember watching this scene on TV in the 80's. I think Art Malik was in this somewhere.