Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AVOID Club Palace - Gisikon Root Switzerland  (Read 891 times)

Offline Theviking

External Link/Members Only

FKK brothel about 45 minutes from Zurich. About 10-12 girls working on Friday evening.

I have had a lot of great experiences in this place and used to go to there very frequently when I lived in Switzerland. When I was in Switzerland again in August, this was one of the first places I was looking forward to visiting as I prefer the intimacy of smaller clubs.

I bought a silver package at the entrance, 170 CHF for entrance and two half an hour sessions that included OWO and full sex (but as you find later no kissing!!!).

After changing downstairs, joined in and was very disappointed to realise that this place had been taken over by Romanians and Bulgarians. The girls were just plain dull with limited English and even German. It was totally impossible to have any kind of conversation. After two beers I chose a tattooed one who showed at least a bit of interest. Upstairs, oral both ways, 69 and a variety of positions. When I was about to come she started kissing me and in that state of mind, I naturally kissed back. Overall, it was a pretty decent session.

When we walked back to the reception area, the receptionist then wanted 40 CHF extra for kissing. I got pretty pissed off and started questioning this only to be told that I should have known that kissing was not included in the price and was to be agreed separately. For two or three snogs , I felt cheated, paid, and left the club.

Overall, the sexual encounter was satisfying, but the fact that the girls have no personality whatsoever, I would not recommend this place. At least The Globe (that is a sister club) has more and much better variety of girls, so perhaps visiting there next time.

Offline Marmalade

An utter rip off. I quite like Switzerland but not Zurich. One of the best things about Zurich is a cheap train ticket to Stuttgart, a place I find much more amenable.

Offline nugget4eva

The silver package sounds quite reasonable, considering it's Switzerland, but being shaken down afterwards for another 40 CHF for 'extras' that the girl initiated without asking is fucked up. What are you supposed to do, push her away and ruin the session? She obviously knew what she was doing.

I considered going there when I was in Lucerne for work before Corona but decided against it. Definitely one to avoid now, though. There's only five girls working tonight, apparently, which is lame.