Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet young Brazilian Inverness  (Read 2981 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5859095) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline marcineko5

External Link/Members Only

30 min booking,  comms all good, met her within an hour of first message on vivastreet.Hard to say her age prapoble 22-24.

Flat just outside city centre nothing special but ok.

So she is Brazilian, her English is communicative she does look good , boob job was obvious, well done and no complaints from me :lol:

She did get straight into the action, hands all over my dick which was instantly ready for more. She quickly provided OW FK, balls leaking  cowgirl bounced up and down etc generally eager to please .

All in all a good punt, wish I’d booked half an hour, maybe next time again (Only week in Inverness)

Offline Clattypats

How much for the 30 mins? (is that not a half an hour)...  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 11:24:13 pm by Clattypats »

Offline oddson1970

l wouldn't fancy my balls leaking during a punt....straight neg  :thumbsdown:

Offline pipi sweet

Offline pipi sweet

How much for the 30 mins? (is that not a half an hour)...  :unknown:
Yes, I didn’t understand that one either  :unknown:

Offline pipi sweet

According to her profile it is £100 for 30 minutes

Offline Rawhead81

Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline marcineko5

I will ask tonight as I arrange evening booking .

Offline marcineko5

Unfortunately she let me down tonight and I'm not able to tell nothing about 15 min meeting .  )

Offline Clattypats

Unfortunately she let me down tonight and I'm not able to tell nothing about 15 min meeting .  )
I thought you were looking to book her for half an hour, even though your review was based on a 30 minute booking...  :wacko:

How much did you pay for the 30 minutes?

Offline pipi sweet

I thought you were looking to book her for half an hour, even though your review was based on a 30 minute booking...  :wacko:

How much did you pay for the 30 minutes?
:lol:

Offline andymars19

£100 for half hour?   Regardless of how good she looks in those (free) pics and even in the wilderness up here - fuck that.