Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny Tease - Bedford  (Read 3275 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 403980) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was in the area saw the profile and it caught my eye.  Saw her for an hour at £100 which I think is decent value for money.  Overall a good experience, very relaxed with a woman keen to please.  Left happy and will be back.

Profile is accurate although as commented elsewhere she is carrying a little more weight than on those photos.  For me she has a sexy body with nice tits that are plenty to play with and a shapely bum.  However not a perfect skinny young thing if that is what you want.

Comms very good and her place is a safe clean flat.  She does do that James Bond like meeting protocol where you park and then get a text to go to one place and then a text with the final instructions.  No biggie for me but I know it irritates some.  The parking is chargeable so you need £3 or £4 ready to pay - assuming you do not want to use a card.

Very friendly woman, chatty but not in a time wasting way - I got the chat plus an hour's play.

This was my typical first meeting with a WG, very relaxed and fairly undemanding.  Lots of kissing and cuddling with her giving plenty of attention to playing with me and loads of OWO, all of which was great.  She was keen to please and find what I liked.  I thought it was good that she checked if I wanted 1, 2 or more pops in the hour so she could time it right.

Some covered sex but as usual with my first time with a WG not to completion.  She then took her time in building me up to an explosive finish with oral and hand.  I have just noticed that she has CIM on her likes and I wish I had asked for that as a finish - maybe next time.

The sex was her on top but she offered for me to go on top which given the size difference I thought was good of her, quite a trooper I think.  Next time will try a few more positions.

If I lived closer I am sure she would become a regular, that reliable provider where you know you can pop in and have a relaxed time with some good sex and leave with a smile.  As it is I will be flexing my travel plans to drop into Bedford from time to time.

Offline DouglasReynholm

As I always say, what's her face like?

Her site: External Link/Members Only

Online RedKettle

Some pics of her face: External Link/Members Only

I would not recognise her from those pictures to be honest.

Offline lee1

I would not recognise her from those pictures to be honest.

There are a few more sites with her face pics:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Duncy

Thanks for the review.Daniella shares a flat with Pia and it is very safe, close to the hospital. Had her on my HL for a while but not got round to her yet, nor have I seen her when I visited Pia, who said they may be up for a threesome. Something worth considering.

Offline WelshClipper

Interesting thread for me. I have watched Daniella for several years so I think I can say the website showing the fatter images are from several years ago. In recent years she has lost a ton of weight and is now the size 8 gym bunny.

I texted her a year or so ago when I was passing Bedford but she wasn't available. Must try again now restrictions are easing.

Online RedKettle

In recent years she has lost a ton of weight and is now the size 8 gym bunny.

No she is not.  Don't get me wrong I was very happy with her but not accurate to say she is a size 8 gym bunny. 

Online RedKettle

Thanks for the review.Daniella shares a flat with Pia and it is very safe, close to the hospital. Had her on my HL for a while but not got round to her yet, nor have I seen her when I visited Pia, who said they may be up for a threesome. Something worth considering.

I have just looked at Pia's profile as Daniella was encouraging me to also see her.  Looks good and having also just read your review I might give her a go.

Offline dynatron

saw this lady many years ago not unplesant experience but it was obvious it was a conveyor belt set up so never returned

Offline WelshClipper

No she is not.  Don't get me wrong I was very happy with her but not accurate to say she is a size 8 gym bunny.

Fair enough  :thumbsup:

Offline Duncy

saw this lady many years ago not unplesant experience but it was obvious it was a conveyor belt set up so never returned
Yes go for it you wont be disapointed. Pia is now one of my regular girls.

Offline Duncy

I have just looked at Pia's profile as Daniella was encouraging me to also see her.  Looks good and having also just read your review I might give her a go.
Sorry replyed to the wrong post. Should have been to yours.
Go for it you wont be disapointed. Pia is now one of my regular girls.

Offline sniffer

That photo would have been accurate when I saw her in 2009.

Offline Flightfan

So RedKettle, is this accurate?

Hidden Image/Members Only

This photo looks a bit like Garth from Wayne's world in drag.  I don't mean to be nasty, just saying.  :D

« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 01:26:48 am by Flightfan »

Offline DouglasReynholm

Online RedKettle

So RedKettle, is this accurate?

Very old photo.  It is flattering for the body, she is carrying more weight now, but unkind in my opinion for her face. 

Offline anglianfloyd

Saw her in 2010 , she looked like that then .

Offline cunningman

As I always say, what's her face like?

Her site: External Link/Members Only

Plenty on here, but I suspect that they are quite old.

Offline WelshClipper

Plenty on here, but I suspect that they are quite old.

Now these definitely show a younger Daniella, you can see it in the face. But also a fatter Daniella, some of the photos look at least size 16. So unless convinced otherwise, the older faced Daniella with the slimmer body is what she is like now.

But to be honest, until I see her, this is all wild speculation on my part..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 02:44:13 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Duncy

To be honest she is certainly no minger IMHO going by what pics are available. I have seen a lot worst. I plan to see her soon so will report back then.
But facial looks are so much of a personal opinion anyway. The main reason for visiting any SP is to fuck them anyway.