Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing - Battersea - Not good  (Read 8642 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Random poster

Never got to fuck her, specified AW feedback needed so racked up a few from girls ive seen over the last few months never have bothered before so had zero, then she disappears.

Did i miss out on something special?
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hult32

Never got to fuck her, specified AW feedback needed so racked up a few from girls ive seen over the last few months never have bothered before so had zero, then she disappears.

Did i miss out on something special?

I had had my eye on her for quite a while as from previous reviews she seemed like she would be right up my alley. A young, slender, sub who provides a filthy PSE service (any recommendations on that front would be appreciated). I tried to book her once but our diaries did not align and then I went abroad for a month. By the time I got back she no longer appeared to be in action.

Offline Prince

She texted me and said she will be back  :yahoo:

P

Offline finn5555

She texted me and said she will be back  :yahoo:

P

She will be back when I say she can come back she’s doing my ironing 👍🏻

Offline Prince

Fxxk me......Im happy to do you ironing for £150 and hour!   :lol: :D

P

Offline finn5555

Fxxk me......Im happy to do you ironing for £150 and hour!   :lol: :D

P

What whilst I’m balls deep in your arse  :D

Offline ollielon

she told me she was back .. and got in touch on WhatsApp for those who still got her number

Offline bedhedred

she told me she was back .. and got in touch on WhatsApp for those who still got her number

Did she quote you a price? £too much or £way too much?

Offline ollielon

Did she quote you a price? £too much or £way too much?

I did not ask as no time and she was responding to an old message … I think she was 170 before she left I doubt it would be higher and it is already high

Offline da26

Profile up asking £220 for an hour!

Offline finn5555

Profile up asking £220 for an hour!

:scare: She isn’t worth that, and to think when I met her she came over to mine and stayed over two hours for £150  :rolleyes:

Offline Bartolomeo

She's done this before. Put it up to £200 or £220 then it came down twice until she settled on £170

Offline Bartolomeo

Can't edit my comment, but just noticed she's only doing outcalls, so that's her outcall rate. Wonder if she'll be doing incalls again at some point

Offline Yellowman1

Incall price is up

I’ve found with her if you have seen her before just ask if she is a certain price still and she will say yes as she has already met you. I can normally get £80 for half hour or £120 for the hour out of her

Wouldn’t see her again though to grubby

Offline pepsicolaboy

Wouldn’t see her again though to grubby

Her personal hygiene or the place?

Offline Random poster

I have a booking! so yes shes back....

Review to follow
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac