Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Varadero Cuba  (Read 2639 times)

Offline catweazle

Recently returned from a thrice-postponed vacation in Varadero. It's on the amber list, so had numerous hoops to jump through before, during and after the trip.

Stayed in one of the glorious resort hotels along the impressive beach (won't name it for reasons that will become obvious later).

Hotel was fairly quiet, a few Brits (10 from my flight went to this hotel) a few Germans and a few Russians.

Staff are great, helpful, friendly and kind. Many of them are only just returning to work after pandemic shutdowns. Even those who do work, are poorly paid.

Anyway, in a quiet-ish resort hotel, many staff get to know you; bar staff quickly learn your favourite drinks, and other staff, like cleaners are always ready to stop and chat.

When I first arrived, I never saw whoever it was who cleaned my room, changed the towels etc - it got done while l was out.  Then one day, I went back to my room, as I usually did, about 5pm, to shower and change (and cool down!) before the evening and dinner.

The cleaner was in my room, doing the bathroom. She was quite tall, mid-30s at a guess, and spoke decent English. We chatted for a bit, and l learnt her name.

The next day she arrived a minute or two after l went into the room. Again, we chatted, she told me she'd only come back to work the previous week, and she was pleased to be getting a wage again. The conversation was ever so slightly flirty, she was asking why l was alone without a lady friend, and so on.

Then the next day, again she let herself into the room right after l entered. I couldn't miss how an extra button on her tunic was undone, showing some decent cleavage. I was left in no doubt as to her intentions when she brushed her hand across the front of my shorts, while nibbling her lip.

Anyway, long story short, I had regular BJs from her most days. I would pass her 100 pesos each time. I tried to persuade her to fuck, but she refused.

So, if you get over to Cuba, while things are still in post-covid recovery, you may find that hotel staff may do more than clean the room or serve drinks.

I'm not mentioning names, of either the hotel or my cleaner friend, as I'm sure she'd be in trouble if it got out.

Online The0neAnd0nly

Great stuff CW, bet you were loving it out there!

100 pesos is about 3 quid right... that's unreal! Did you do much or any punting whilst out there?

Offline Jimbo1984

Great stuff CW, bet you were loving it out there!

100 pesos is about 3 quid right... that's unreal! Did you do much or any punting whilst out there?

I was thinking that too but there is 'CUC' and 'CUP' - you're thinking of the latter whereas it was most likely the former which works out at about £70

Having said that, if it's the latter then I'm on the next flight out there  :yahoo:

Online The0neAnd0nly

I was thinking that too but there is 'CUC' and 'CUP' - you're thinking of the latter whereas it was most likely the former which works out at about £70

Having said that, if it's the latter then I'm on the next flight out there  :yahoo:

I did look into it and apparently the CUC is no longer in circulation so could only summarise it meant CUP? Agreed hopefully its 3 squids and not 45  :lol:

Offline Colston36

Went to Cuba a few years ago to work at Varadero which was where the Russians went on holiday. Glorious beaches. A bit like a very upmarket Butlins. I imagine much improved since then

Before that spent a week in Havana, the capital, one of the most beautiful, fascinating cities I ever visited - my job takes me all over the world. I agree: the ladies are gorgeous - and cheap I imagine as the Cuban economy is in shit - but I was with my then partner.

Offline catweazle

Yes, only one kind of peso in circulation. I changed money at the hotel, @24 peso/£1. Shortly afterwards, l learnt that the beach barman would give a better "under the counter" rate, and l got 6,000 pesos for £100.

The room girl who did the deed for me told me she had been back working for 6 weeks. Her weekly basic wage was 1450 pesos, working a 6 day week.

Outside of the hotel, the wads of pesos l held were pretty useless. Everyone, without exception, wanted US$ or £s

Apart from the maid service, I didn't indulge in any other punting activities.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 09:02:28 am by catweazle »

Online The0neAnd0nly

Yes, only one kind of peso in circulation. I changed money at the hotel, @24 peso/£1. Shortly afterwards, l learnt that the beach barman would give a better "under the counter" rate, and l got 6,000 pesos for £100.

The room girl who did the deed for me told me she had been back working for 6 weeks. Her weekly basic wage was 1450 pesos, working a 6 day week.

Outside of the hotel, the wads of pesos l held were pretty useless. Everyone, without exception, wanted US$ or £s

Wow you definitely get  a lot of bang for your buck so to speak then at 25 or even 60 pesos to pound. Amazing.

Guess taking a bag full of £1 coins is a good trick if the people there are clamouring for them to cash them in at the highest value.

Offline Colston36

When I was there it was the same with money. They have the communist government peso which had an utterly artificial rate of exchange everyone ignored - and the real money: the $US. We stayed with a doctor and his family. The government made it almost impossible for him to make a living. He was watched by the local communist party spy. Dreadful.

Offline Pocoyo

Read my review from.Cuba.
I had a threesome for like £45

Offline darby29

Read my review from.Cuba.
I had a threesome for like £45

Where??  Should be interesting!

Offline Jimbo1984

Where??  Should be interesting!

Click on his username and then select 'show posts'

This will list his posts and then you'll see it under the Cuba/Havana heading. It's a brilliant report tbh and a must read

Offline Mothball15

Recently returned from a thrice-postponed vacation in Varadero. It's on the amber list, so had numerous hoops to jump through before, during and after the trip.

Stayed in one of the glorious resort hotels along the impressive beach (won't name it for reasons that will become obvious later).

Hotel was fairly quiet, a few Brits (10 from my flight went to this hotel) a few Germans and a few Russians.

Staff are great, helpful, friendly and kind. Many of them are only just returning to work after pandemic shutdowns. Even those who do work, are poorly paid.

Anyway, in a quiet-ish resort hotel, many staff get to know you; bar staff quickly learn your favourite drinks, and other staff, like cleaners are always ready to stop and chat.

When I first arrived, I never saw whoever it was who cleaned my room, changed the towels etc - it got done while l was out.  Then one day, I went back to my room, as I usually did, about 5pm, to shower and change (and cool down!) before the evening and dinner.

The cleaner was in my room, doing the bathroom. She was quite tall, mid-30s at a guess, and spoke decent English. We chatted for a bit, and l learnt her name.

The next day she arrived a minute or two after l went into the room. Again, we chatted, she told me she'd only come back to work the previous week, and she was pleased to be getting a wage again. The conversation was ever so slightly flirty, she was asking why l was alone without a lady friend, and so on.

Then the next day, again she let herself into the room right after l entered. I couldn't miss how an extra button on her tunic was undone, showing some decent cleavage. I was left in no doubt as to her intentions when she brushed her hand across the front of my shorts, while nibbling her lip.

Anyway, long story short, I had regular BJs from her most days. I would pass her 100 pesos each time. I tried to persuade her to fuck, but she refused.

So, if you get over to Cuba, while things are still in post-covid recovery, you may find that hotel staff may do more than clean the room or serve drinks.

I'm not mentioning names, of either the hotel or my cleaner friend, as I'm sure she'd be in trouble if it got out.

Great review. cam i ask how much the whole trip was?

Offline Offtoasda

Hey man, great review.  I just wanted to offer a counter balance to this experience.  A source of information to those who are thinking of going to Cuba.  I wanted to also provide some information I have gathered from my visits to Cuba and my friends visitation to Cuba. 
Before I begin, this is all my PERSONAL experience.  Of course others will have different opinions and experiences, I hope we don't argue but just see it as 2 sides of the same coin.  Also, maybe I just went at the wrong time!  Please don't take this review as the end all to Cuba.

Anyways, let me begin. 
The positives:
So much different variety of beautiful women.
Girls unashamed to accept money for sex.

Now the negatives:
Internet – You can only get on the internet either through buying a ETESCA (Government agency controls the internet because of Communism) sim card or WiFI public hotspots.  As the government controls the internet, they control the supply of ETESCA cards which you need for both the data sim and to access the WIFI.  The problem is these ETESCA cards are in such high demand that sometimes you can go to purchase one and they’re completely out of stock.  In which case you are SOL.  A friend of mine went to Cuba and was unable to secure an ETESCA card and was basically limited to only have internet access when he was at his hotel.  If you’re staying in an hotel, then yes you will have access to the WiFi. 

Spanish – You MUST know Spanish.  All the government buildings, shops, general people they only speak Spanish.  The ONLY girls (whom I met) that will know English are the people in the tourism industry or highly educated people (who will most likely not be that interested in simply having sex for cash well unless ofc they find you attractive or charismatic/all that stuff we’re not interested in here)
It is only in 2017 when Cuba made somewhat of an effort to begin teaching English a bit more seriously: External Link/Members Only

Police – If they see an obvious foreigner walking with a Cuban woman.  You will be fine but she will be ARRESTED.  As simple as that to be honest.  They will ask her for Id and they will ask you questions.  One experience that I read and a another friend confirmed (ofc I’m paraphrasing):
A 26 yr old told me to remember her birthdate and her mom and dads name, because these were the questions the cops wud ask me to confirm we were in a long term relationship.
If they even have the slightest suspicion a paid deal is in effect, they will arrest her and she will go to jail for about 4 years.  Absolutely ridiculous.
The girls will always tell you to walk in front and will be hesitant to register with you at your accommodation.

Register – Related with the issue above with the police.  All Cuban citizens have an Id card called a ‘Carne De Identidad’.  Any woman that you bring back to your Casa (apartment) or Hotel has to register.   Women that you bring back or come to your hotel will not want to sign the register and will ask you to pay for an apartment somewhere else.  Which ofc they conveniently know which one to recommend, now will the casa (apartment in Spanish) be safe?  Well, we all take risks and sometimes the girl is trustworthy other times well… you can use your imagination.
Why don’t they want to sign the register?  The government checks the registers of all apartments and hotels and against the IDs.  If they see a woman registering at different apartments where foreigners at staying especially if she always doing it at night.  She’s gonna get arrested and jail. 

Apartment Owners – They don’t really like one bringing girls back to their apartment.  They aren’t stupid, they know what’s happening if a single guy is bringing back different CUBAN girls over a short period of time.  They won’t mind if they were foreign girls but because one is bringing back Cuban girls, they know sooner or later the police is going to show up.  Worst case scenario, the apartment owners could be charged with being a pimp.
I’ve been to West Africa and I thought I had experienced the most corrupt police in the entire world.  Well, Cuban police have dethroned them and have taken that position with pride.  In a country where Communism is the order of the day, when they see a foreigner they see a walking ATM.  A way to improve their lives and they will do their best to extort you for as much as possible.

In summary, I just don’t think Cuba is a good destination for this hobby of ours.  Coupled with the protests that are currently occurring, internet availability when outside, corrupt police and having a place to bring back women.  The juice just isn’t worth the squeeze in my honest opinion.

ESPECIALLY when one can go to:

Morocco – Beautiful Arab women who are all available.  Just read the thread on the forums  :lol: :lol: From innocent university students, women in their 20s who are just looking to earn something to buy a new handbag or even just want a few nice meals to the curviest all natural Milfs I’ve ever seen.  Go to Tangier, away from the big tourist destinations and speak to all the women.  The women don’t like Moroccan men so believe me it’s easy for a foreigner no matter what colour you are.  Of course one has to still deal with the apartment issue but from what I experienced it wasn't as difficult as being in Cuba.  I will add my experience to the Morocco thread.

Dominican Republic – Imagine a country where all (well a majority of the women) are naturally curvy (I said curvy not FAT).  Big asses and big breasts are everywhere.  Well shaped proportions not overweight.  Students to the sexiest milfs you have ever seen.  Add to that, a beautiful caramel skin tone and even sometimes lighter than that.  Green eyes, brown eyes and all types of mixtures.  A country where the women are not ashamed to be sexual and the woman actually enjoy taking care of a man.  I like the DR a lot.  The DR has such a large population that you can always find an innocent woman that is open to a financial relationship but doesn't have the battle hardened attitude of a pro. 

Colombia – If you like curvy white women with that latin flair.  This is the place to be, I don’t want to repeat what I wrote for the other countries.  Again, curvy sexual women, all available, from non-pros to pros.  Go Medellin or any other city. 

All these countries in my honest opinion are better for this hobby than Cuba.  If the protests are successful and they overthrow the communist government, completely overhaul the police and fix the internet issues then maybe it could become great.  Until then, I will just stick to any of the 3 other countries above.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 03:45:58 pm by Offtoasda »

Offline Offtoasda

Hey man, great review.  I just wanted to offer a counter balance to this experience.  A source of information to those who are thinking of going to Cuba.  I wanted to also provide some information I have gathered from my visits to Cuba and my friends visitation to Cuba. 
Before I begin, this is all my PERSONAL experience.  Of course others will have different opinions and experiences, I hope we don't argue but just see it as 2 sides of the same coin.  Also, maybe I just went at the wrong time!  Please don't take this review as the end all to Cuba.

Anyways, let me begin. 
The positives:

Now the negatives:
Internet – You can only get on the internet either through buying a ETESCA (Government agency controls the internet because of Communism) sim card or WiFI public hotspots.  As the government controls the internet, they control the supply of ETESCA cards which you need for both the data sim and to access the WIFI.  The problem is these ETESCA cards are in such high demand that sometimes you can go to purchase one and they’re completely out of stock.  In which case you are SOL.  A friend of mine went to Cuba and was unable to secure an ETESCA card and was basically limited to only have internet access when he was at his hotel.  If you’re staying in an hotel, then yes you will have access to the WiFi. 

Spanish – You MUST know Spanish.  All the government buildings, shops, general people they only speak Spanish.  The ONLY girls (whom I met) that will know English are the people in the tourism industry or highly educated people (who will most likely not be that interested in simply having sex for cash well unless ofc they find you attractive or charismatic/all that stuff we’re not interested in here)
It is only in 2017 when Cuba made somewhat of an effort to begin teaching English a bit more seriously: External Link/Members Only

Police – If they see an obvious foreigner walking with a Cuban woman.  You will be fine but she will be ARRESTED.  As simple as that to be honest.  They will ask her for Id and they will ask you questions.  One experience that I read and a another friend confirmed (ofc I’m paraphrasing):
A 26 yr old told me to remember her birthdate and her mom and dads name, because these were the questions the cops wud ask me to confirm we were in a long term relationship.
If they even have the slightest suspicion a paid deal is in effect, they will arrest her and she will go to jail for about 4 years.  Absolutely ridiculous.
The girls will always tell you to walk in front and will be hesitant to register with you at your accommodation.

Register – Related with the issue above with the police.  All Cuban citizens have an Id card called a ‘Carne De Identidad’.  Any woman that you bring back to your Casa (apartment) or Hotel has to register.   Women that you bring back or come to your hotel will not want to sign the register and will ask you to pay for an apartment somewhere else.  Which ofc they conveniently know which one to recommend, now will the casa (apartment in Spanish) be safe?  Well, we all take risks and sometimes the girl is trustworthy other times well… you can use your imagination.
Why don’t they want to sign the register?  The government checks the registers of all apartments and hotels and against the IDs.  If they see a woman registering at different apartments where foreigners at staying especially if she always doing it at night.  She’s gonna get arrested and jail. 

Apartment Owners – They don’t really like one bringing girls back to their apartment.  They aren’t stupid, they know what’s happening if a single guy is bringing back different CUBAN girls over a short period of time.  They won’t mind if they were foreign girls but because one is bringing back Cuban girls, they know sooner or later the police is going to show up.  Worst case scenario, the apartment owners could be charged with being a pimp.
I’ve been to West Africa and I thought I had experienced the most corrupt police in the entire world.  Well, Cuban police have dethroned them and have taken that position with pride.  In a country where Communism is the order of the day, when they see a foreigner they see a walking ATM.  A way to improve their lives and they will do their best to extort you for as much as possible.

In summary, I just don’t think Cuba is a good destination for this hobby of ours.  Coupled with the protests that are currently occurring, internet availability when outside, corrupt police and having a place to bring back women.  The juice just isn’t worth the squeeze in my honest opinion.

Morocco – Beautiful Arab women who are all available.  Just read the thread on the forums  :lol: :lol: From innocent university students, women in their 20s who are just looking to earn something to buy a new handbag or even just want a few nice meals to the curviest all natural Milfs I’ve ever seen.  Go to Tangier, away from the big tourist destinations and speak to all the women.  The women don’t like Moroccan men so believe me it’s easy for a foreigner no matter what colour you are.  Of course one has to still deal with the apartment issue but from what I experienced it wasn't as difficult as being in Cuba.  I will add my experience to the Morocco thread.

Dominican Republic – Imagine a country where all (well a majority of the women) are naturally curvy (I said curvy not FAT).  Big asses and big breasts are everywhere.  Well shaped proportions not overweight.  Students to the sexiest milfs you have ever seen.  Add to that, a beautiful caramel skin tone and even sometimes lighter than that.  Green eyes, brown eyes and all types of mixtures.  A country where the women are not ashamed to be sexual and the woman actually enjoy taking care of a man.  I like the DR a lot.  The DR has such a large population that you can always find an innocent woman that is open to a financial relationship but doesn't have the battle hardened attitude of a pro. 

Colombia – If you like curvy white women with that latin flair.  This is the place to be, I don’t want to repeat what I wrote for the other countries.  Again, curvy sexual women, all available, from non-pros to pros.  Go Medellin or any other city. 

All these countries in my honest opinion are better for this hobby than Cuba.  If the protests are successful and they overthrow the communist government, completely overhaul the police and fix the internet issues then maybe it could become great.  Until then, I will just stick to any of the 3 other countries above.

Ignore what I said about the protests, the protests have died down about 2-3 weeks ago now. 

Offline catweazle

Great review. cam i ask how much the whole trip was?

When I first booked it, in May last year, intending to travel  in November, it was a tad under £1600, with TUI, for 2 weeks.   As I've said it got cancelled due to lock downs,  and first time around, TUI offered an incentive to rebook with them. This actually  amounted  to over £700s worth of upgrades  ( to flight, hotel  etc). They let me keep the incentive upgrades  on the subsequent  cancellations ( but, obviously I wouldn't get the cash equivalent  if i cancelled  and took  a refund).

Cubas  now on the  red list as covid-19 cases are soaring (allegedly  due to the Russian tourists), so no Brits are going there  any time soon.

Offline tintin100

Anyways, let me begin. 
The positives:

Went about 15 years ago and I totally agree with you.

Now the negatives: