Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G5 Smethwick  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Straightsix

But you jumped on mine because your streetfix sheep and thurt he needed you to back him up

Why are you still mentioning my name? Still? still going on and on. Suggesting people 'fuck off' and being a twat? That's three times now you didn't have to mention my name without prompt. Get over it, whatever 'it' is.

Point taken Daviemac and wiil take advice  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 11:09:36 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonham

Why are you still mentioning my name? Still? still going on and on. Suggesting people 'fuck off' and being a twat? That's three times now you didn't have to mention my name without prompt. Get over it, whatever 'it' is.
Say my name say my name boo boo whooo im gonna cry if you say my name
Grow up and get off here  :D🤣😅🤣😅

Offline Straightsix

Check yourself into rehab, whatever your issue.

Offline RAJEC

Ladies, let’s all relax lol  :lol:

Whatever the differences, let’s put them aside. You’re both established and experienced perverts, so let’s cum together as one (pun fucking intended!) and get back to constructive punting related work  :drinks:

Offline Straightsix

Ladies, let’s all relax lol  :lol:

Thanks Rajec but I don't think the plural is appropriate here.
The guy has a problem and he won't let it go. There is an underlying issue that is eating away at him that he feels the way he does.
Maybe somebody could discuss with him what the problem is and once he's worked it out, maybe he could move forward with his life?

Offline RAJEC

Thanks Rajec but I don't think the plural is appropriate here.
The guy has a problem and he won't let it go. There is an underlying issue that is eating away at him that he feels the way he does.
Maybe somebody could discuss with him what the problem is and once he's worked it out, maybe he could move forward with his life?

I’ve not followed the feud, but whatever it is, perhaps just ignore each other?

You’re both good contributors and it’s only headed one way - a shame for that to happen surely  :unknown:

Offline Straightsix

You’re both good contributors and it’s only headed one way - a shame for that to happen surely  :unknown:
It's a shame I have to put somebody on ignore, then again I'd never engage with a drunken tramp outside an off licence.

Ignored 👍

Ah, it's not a proper ignore. I can still see him although comments are hidden?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 11:35:26 am by Straightsix »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Totally agree with this..
Daviemac has warned you all. If you try to continue this on other threads it will end in bans..

Offline Straightsix

Offline Dark Vader

Drove by this place but not outside so not sure if it's the exact same unit or next door. Looks like G5 is no more and this in it's place.

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Drove by this place but not outside so not sure if it's the exact same unit or next door. Looks like G5 is no more and this in it's place.

[Link removed]

It's not the same unit and G5 are still open, I just messaged them and asked.

I'm sure the other business you linked will appreciate the association though...