Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My experience using Tinder as an alternative to Seeking Arrangement  (Read 15090 times)

Offline SamOmar

Defo eye opening if 60+ year old olds are grabbing young pussy off tinder ,  but as Sir Wanksalot says what are you expected to pay them , like £250 is way to much , £20 would be more realistic .

£20 is nothing for a youngster these days. 250 buys you a nice tracksuit for them
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Natwest

Defo eye opening if 60+ year old olds are grabbing young pussy off tinder ,  but as Sir Wanksalot says what are you expected to pay them , like £250 is way to much , £20 would be more realistic .

All I can say is I spent £250 on someone who travelled all the way from Guildford to Cambridge to see me, spent a few hours in bed with me and I wasn't her 10th cock that day. It's horses for courses but having discovered this kind of opportunity I don't think I would ever go back to AW.

Offline Chorley

:bomb:
All I can say is I spent £250 on someone who travelled all the way from Guildford to Cambridge to see me, spent a few hours in bed with me and I wasn't her 10th cock that day. It's horses for courses but having discovered this kind of opportunity I don't think I would ever go back to AW.
Maybe so, but your still paying a not inconsiderable sum of money so for me it's not worth it  :unknown:

Offline Natwest

:bomb:Maybe so, but your still paying a not inconsiderable sum of money so for me it's not worth it  :unknown:

It is an awful lot of money but last time I was using AW three years ago an hour would cost me between £120 and £140. Next time she is staying overnight and it's still only £250.

Offline lillythesavage

Fascinating!!

I take it you are paying them? Can I ask how much are we typically looking at?

Never paid more than my punting limit of 150, not always that much, if they ask for more, many do, I do not bargain and politely move on and sometimes they come back for less.
I was sorely tempted by a young, thick, busty but no way fat girl, despite a few big tattoos. A stunning looker, very polite and fun to chat with @ 300, really tempted,  but with others on tap within reason and her a bit TGTBT and probably trading on her looks, gave it a miss.

As a previous poster just said, they will travel for the right meet, it is not on the clock, discussing services can put them off as you may mention you want something that scares them, go with the flow and you will have a far more natural experience than any you book on AW, some may be vanilla, some will surprise you.

One 24 year old, who wanted no money, stayed all night, said in bed as we chatted she had never had anal sex, " can we try please"

Offline Natwest

To be fair she must have spent £50 on travel but she was more than I would normally pay. I have a couple of girls still from pre ban on Seeking and WYP that spend the afternoon with me for £100 but both involve me travelling to pick them up so I spend altogether three hours driving and 120 miles there and back twice. This was just a 10 minute drive to the station to collect her.

Offline lillythesavage

It is an awful lot of money but last time I was using AW three years ago an hour would cost me between £120 and £140. Next time she is staying overnight and it's still only £250.

That return journey may cost her around 100 quid and if you break down the time spent into rates per hour, then it is totally worth it.

AW woman is quite likely to throw you the wet wipes and get on the phone for next punter, same as she had just done to the previous.

Your one took several trains over several counties, twice, stayed several hours and promised overnight for the same money next time, Try getting that from AW lol, it will never ever happen unless a minimum of 4 figures are involved and a deposit paid just for the first meet, and would not offer the overnight.

Those saying not worth it have no idea and most would change if they experienced it, some though are just not suited.

Offline lillythesavage

To be fair she must have spent £50 on travel but she was more than I would normally pay. I have a couple of girls still from pre ban on Seeking and WYP that spend the afternoon with me for £100 but both involve me travelling to pick them up so I spend altogether three hours driving and 120 miles there and back twice. This was just a 10 minute drive to the station to collect her.

The picking up often seals the deal, A few hours and some fuel in the company of a fun young one is a small price to pay, and you get to know her on the journey. Ifind they are totally relaxed in your company by the time you arrive.

The days that some spend researching, booking a week in advance, travelling, building up the hype in the mind just seems a waste, what if you wake up not in the mood? Then there is double booking, B&S, ghosting, fake pictures, her mood on the day, not liking the look of you, loads of things that can go wrong.

The build up is far more natural and you arrange for a time you are in the mood, you are not booking an hour slot and going through the extras menu. Some can host too.

Offline Natwest

The picking up often seals the deal, A few hours and some fuel in the company of a fun young one is a small price to pay, and you get to know her on the journey. I find they are totally relaxed in your company by the time you arrive.

The days that some spend researching, booking a week in advance, travelling, building up the hype in the mind just seems a waste, what if you wake up not in the mood? Then there is double booking, B&S, ghosting, fake pictures, her mood on the day, not liking the look of you, loads of things that can go wrong.

The build up is far more natural and you arrange for a time you are in the mood, you are not booking an hour slot and going through the extras menu. Some can host too.

I occasionally check AW in my area, then I look at the reviews, even the positive one's and can't really believe I did it before Seeking/WYP/Tinder. Yes it can sometimes be hard work and there have been some horrors from Seeking but generally it has been an amazing continuing journey. For all my punting given the opportunity there are only two girls I would see again should they ever come out of retirement. All the others, even though I marked them positive at the time I wouldn't go back now.

Offline cotton

Aside from anything else its quite amazing that a girl would be willing to travel all that way , shows she must be keen.
Yeh if you factor in the inconvenience travelling back and forth from Guilford and Cambridge then £250 isnt so much . what you want to do then is find some girls who are more local and the price should drop dramatically.
But yeh defo sounds good  :thumbsup:

Offline Natwest

Aside from anything else its quite amazing that a girl would be willing to travel all that way , shows she must be keen.
Yeh if you factor in the inconvenience travelling back and forth from Guilford and Cambridge then £250 isnt so much . what you want to do then is find some girls who are more local and the price should drop dramatically.
But yeh defo sounds good  :thumbsup:

The trouble is the search function on Tinder is crap but also a lot of girls put their location as London so you think they are an hour away and of course with no east west route they have to go into London by train and back out. I am hopefully seeing a girl tonight which if successful is my first bite from "Secret Benefits". If it happens and is a good meet then I am going to write up what I have learned from using that site. Basically I just set out on a mission to find a way to carry on fucking young girls without resorting to "Seeking Arrangements". The freedom to not keep worrying about what you write and trying to avoid the ban plus not paying the nearly £100 a month has been quite a positive experience. When I was last banned from "Seeking" I thought it was all over, but I seem to be managing to get back in the saddle by other and cheaper means. Though I need to work out what "Secret Benefits" has cost me per month to see if it has worked out or not and will save that for a separate report and thread.

Offline sir wanksalot

Never paid more than my punting limit of 150, not always that much, if they ask for more, many do, I do not bargain and politely move on and sometimes they come back for less.
I was sorely tempted by a young, thick, busty but no way fat girl, despite a few big tattoos. A stunning looker, very polite and fun to chat with @ 300, really tempted,  but with others on tap within reason and her a bit TGTBT and probably trading on her looks, gave it a miss.

As a previous poster just said, they will travel for the right meet, it is not on the clock, discussing services can put them off as you may mention you want something that scares them, go with the flow and you will have a far more natural experience than any you book on AW, some may be vanilla, some will surprise you.

One 24 year old, who wanted no money, stayed all night, said in bed as we chatted she had never had anal sex, " can we try please"

I can see the appeal but it's a little bit like punting. We tend to turn a blind eye to the parts we do not want to think about.

There is no guarantee, and every likelihood, that these women are seeing other men (admittedly not the same rate as if they would be on AW).

I would be concerned that another punter hasn't persuaded them to do bareback. At least with AW and the review system on here we can get a good idea if a WG is stupid enough to offer that.

Offline Trex

I haven’t use Tinder in years. I remember I had couple of dates on there but it took months to get a date.

I remember I swipe what like on the pictures and most of the girls on there won’t even bother to write a bio.

Won’t bother going back on it at all I won’t be looking for a girlfriend on Tinder. If you looking for a one night stand on Tinder, you pretty much wasting your time on it, it can happen but the odds of that is slim.

Offline lillythesavage

I can see the appeal but it's a little bit like punting. We tend to turn a blind eye to the parts we do not want to think about.

There is no guarantee, and every likelihood, that these women are seeing other men (admittedly not the same rate as if they would be on AW).

I would be concerned that another punter hasn't persuaded them to do bareback. At least with AW and the review system on here we can get a good idea if a WG is stupid enough to offer that.

Of course they meet other men, and probably boyfriends too, all the ones I meet have decent full time jobs, they meet rarely and UKP will only tell you about ones that get caught out and it is a small percentage of all punts that actually get reviewed, I would rather bury my face in a pussy having 5 cocks a week against 5 or 10 a day, most of them do not see 5 in a month though.

Offline lillythesavage

The trouble is the search function on Tinder is crap but also a lot of girls put their location as London so you think they are an hour away and of course with no east west route they have to go into London by train and back out. I am hopefully seeing a girl tonight which if successful is my first bite from "Secret Benefits". If it happens and is a good meet then I am going to write up what I have learned from using that site. Basically I just set out on a mission to find a way to carry on fucking young girls without resorting to "Seeking Arrangements". The freedom to not keep worrying about what you write and trying to avoid the ban plus not paying the nearly £100 a month has been quite a positive experience. When I was last banned from "Seeking" I thought it was all over, but I seem to be managing to get back in the saddle by other and cheaper means. Though I need to work out what "Secret Benefits" has cost me per month to see if it has worked out or not and will save that for a separate report and thread.

This thread started about tinder but it is not the only way, neither is seeking, I have 3 regulars and lots of one offs during lockdown 1 from the site that banned personal ads and every one says is crap since. Does not cost a penny either.

Sorry had warning for mentioning sites before so not prepared to get banned for it :D, Sure you can work it out.

Offline TV1089

I have had one sexual meet so far. She was a 21 year old student who travelled from Guildford to where I live in Cambridgeshire. She asked for £250 for the evening (no extra for travel) and it also cost me a bottle of champagne and Nandos!

Did you first meet her at your home? A bit risky no? I would of met her in like a hotel or something first to see if she's legit and not a scammer and then on the next meet invite her to my home

Offline Natwest

Did you first meet her at your home? A bit risky no? I would of met her in like a hotel or something first to see if she's legit and not a scammer and then on the next meet invite her to my home

As she travelled quite a long way to get here at her own expense, it was a reasonable calculated risk. I am divorced, live on my own so I don't have to worry about covering tracks and I am not completely new to the SD/SB thing. I must admit I hated using hotels when I was married, would much rather see someone in my home and also nothing lost if it falls through.

Offline sparkus

As she travelled quite a long way to get here at her own expense, it was a reasonable calculated risk. I am divorced, live on my own so I don't have to worry about covering tracks and I am not completely new to the SD/SB thing. I must admit I hated using hotels when I was married, would much rather see someone in my home and also nothing lost if it falls through.

I suppose it makes sense to keep your wits about you but you're much safer in your own home on 'dates' than someone else's and even a hotel could have someone lurking in the bathroom.

Offline Cunning Punt

all that effort and you ended up paying anyway

am I missing something here? why not just take the easy option and book someone off AW? 🤷🏻‍♂️

First point, you are indeed correct in that it seems a lot of effort for one girl who he ended up paying, but you are indeed missing something. You're more likely to get a better experience with the 'ordinary' girls you meet off Tinder or Seeking then a pro off AW. And unfortunately the OP is banned from SA.

No-one reads your profile on Tinder, unlike Seeking where most read at least a bit, so it's very much looks-based. I had a profile on Tinder with clear face photo and spent masses of time trying to make it work for me but got nowhere - the few girls who did match me just unmatched me straightaway or exchanged one message then unmatched me.

There was only girl who seemed keen after switching to WA but she wanted paying, 150ppm, and I decided I just didn't fancy her. So gave up and put all my time into Seeking. In contrast to Tinder, I had quite a lot of success over 2 years.

Yes, Seeking takes a lot of time but probably a similar amount of time to Tinder. The thrill of the chase alone, including two-way messaging, is much more enjoyable than Tinder. And, what's more, you actually have some success. It may now cost £90 a month but it's worth it - just use that month to get several numbers of decent girls which means you don't need to renew for a few months.

In terms of subscription sites, a few members' comments on Secret Benefits indicate that it is a waste of time. For free sites, Bumble seems a better alternative to Tinder, so I may try that.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:56:53 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline willie loman

i kind of think that if old guys were great at giving young girls the sexual experiences they craved, and that their own age group were incapable of supplying, the secret might of got out?

Offline billybobsmith

I agree with using SA.  Had a few good meets from there (as well as some less so ones). 

The last few days on Tinder, I've swiped on 100s of 18-25yo women (plus a load 18-39 as well). 
Not a single like during that period, and the 3 that haven't unliked me from earlier on in the week, haven't responded.

Offline lillythesavage

i kind of think that if old guys were great at giving young girls the sexual experiences they craved, and that their own age group were incapable of supplying, the secret might of got out?

It has, and I am making the most of it :D

Offline RedKettle

This has been a really interesting thread, thanks to OP and those who have contributed. If I did not have an OH I would be trying this for sure, for me now it is too risky.

:hi: :hi:

Offline jonnw16

This has been a really interesting thread, thanks to OP and those who have contributed. If I did not have an OH I would be trying this for sure, for me now it is too risky.
I totally agree.

Offline JamesKW

Exactly,I hate these sorts of threads,one it too risky for me to partake in myself,it leaves too much of a trail and two anyone can make anything up on these threads its difficult to prove.

Offline Natwest

Thank you, much appreciated. I'll keep the thread updated should I make any further progress. Tinder is certainly a cost effective alternative to Seeking Arrangements but just as hard work. It has been an interesting voyage of discovery so far.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Exactly,I hate these sorts of threads,one it too risky for me to partake in myself,it leaves too much of a trail and two anyone can make anything up on these threads its difficult to prove.

everyone is different, what works for one person may not work for someone else, right?

Offline southcoastpunter

Exactly,I hate these sorts of threads,  anyone can make anything up on these threads its difficult to prove.

but isn't that true of most, if not all, threads on here - even reviews? we all depend on the integrety and honesty of our fellow members! Ok a few, (luckily very few) are flakey but most are, i think, honest and above board!

Offline billybobsmith

When people from here first started to use SA, there were tales of successes, overnights for £250-£300 or whatever, and as with experiences from other "dating" sites that were full of bots trying to get your cash by pretending to be horny women, myself included, therefore assumed it was a load of bull.  Did take a gamble by paying my membership fee and had some pretty good success with meets ranging from £100-£250, overnights, a few hours etc. with mainly 18-25yo women, who were, in most cases, good fun without the faking etc. from AW.

Tinder on the other hand has been a damp squib for me.  Practically zero interest at all and what I did get, died after 1 message.
100s of right swipe likes from me, with 4 matches in return.
Have even seen a few that mentioned they were looking for a SD and nothing back, so are they even seeing me?  Maybe something to do with the "ugliness" filter mentioned in earlier posts.

Not saying people don't have some success, exaggerate a bit or a hell of a lot, but things do work out occasionally for some, with others having next to no luck.
As it's been said, Tinder is based upon looks first and foremost.   If I look ugly to practically every woman on there, no matter how much cash I've got to blow on them is going to go unnoticed.
No-one sits there reading 1000 bios but instead swipes instantly or within a second or two after making that initial looks based judgement.
Maybe there is a certain sort of young woman on there looking for a SD, a specific look, someone suited up who might convey an image of power and money.  I've no idea.
Perhaps I need a headline photo in a suit and tie or lying on a bed of £50 notes etc. to gauge some interest, or it might be that these women only exist in the London area and nowhere outside.

Offline sparkus

Just in case of repeat need:

- Tinder requires patience, no overnight results
- Tinder requires trial and error - fail better each time
- Tinder requires you to shell out £ to unlock the features which will make you get through the door
- Tinder requires you to do your research/make effort on your profile (including pumping rubbish dates for their views on that)
- Tinder requires you punch the air in triumph at your random lucky strikes

If you go on there without doing any of the above you will be no further forward than the 22 year attractive bloke on a TV dating show who complains he's been single for over a year and had no luck on dating apps.

Offline JamesKW

but isn't that true of most, if not all, threads on here - even reviews? we all depend on the integrety and honesty of our fellow members! Ok a few, (luckily very few) are flakey but most are, i think, honest and above board!

Not really,with reviews other punters can visit said girls and confirm,with these type of threads its about some abstract girl who no one else is going to know.

Offline Chorley

Just in case of repeat need:

- Tinder requires patience, no overnight results
- Tinder requires trial and error - fail better each time
- Tinder requires you to shell out £ to unlock the features which will make you get through the door
- Tinder requires you to do your research/make effort on your profile (including pumping rubbish dates for their views on that)
- Tinder requires you punch the air in triumph at your random lucky strikes

If you go on there without doing any of the above you will be no further forward than the 22 year attractive bloke on a TV dating show who complains he's been single for over a year and had no luck on dating apps.
If you're a good looking bloke-8 or above- I doubt that any of that applies?

Offline Natwest

Not really,with reviews other punters can visit said girls and confirm,with these type of threads its about some abstract girl who no one else is going to know.

Forgive me if I misinterpret but this, along with your previous post, seems an ever so subtle dig at the integrity of either myself or other posters on this thread. I got a lot out of this site when I joined and started punting five or so years ago. My exploits up to the last review I did, chronicled all my successes and failures. In the last few years, I have almost exclusively used Seeking Arrangements and now have tried Tinder and Secret Benefits owing to my inability to re-join Seeking after the last banning. I have no reason to exaggerate or embellish my achievements but merely offer my findings as a way of giving something back to the site.

Offline sparkus

If you're a good looking bloke-8 or above- I doubt that any of that applies?

As someone pointed out the algorithim will already bat you to the top of the heap thanks to female drooling.

I suppose one set of women who may be oblivious to such men's charms are those who consider stereotypically good looking men to be "cheesy".  A friend of mine is a like a Gilette model but he's been called tacky and worse when on the pull (though he always did and quite often they approached him, which put him off).

Offline JamesKW

Forgive me if I misinterpret but this, along with your previous post, seems an ever so subtle dig at the integrity of either myself or other posters on this thread. I got a lot out of this site when I joined and started punting five or so years ago. My exploits up to the last review I did, chronicled all my successes and failures. In the last few years, I have almost exclusively used Seeking Arrangements and now have tried Tinder and Secret Benefits owing to my inability to re-join Seeking after the last banning. I have no reason to exaggerate or embellish my achievements but merely offer my findings as a way of giving something back to the site.

Not you specifically,but these threads usually start with a bit of useful information and then descend into a bragging contest on whose had the most success or got the cheapest deal,nothing of which can be proved.My children tell me Tinder has ten times more men than women,so I doubt the success for men is that high.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:27:08 am by JamesKW »

Offline deenblack2014

Interesting thread and a welcoming one too. I have tried SA for more than a year but decided to take a break and reactivated my Tinder profile. I am not a good looking guy or anything but have fairly good success on it. So I stopped using SA altogether and might go back, during a dry spell.

On tinder, it's not just about looks tbh. Plenty of them do match in there, if you have a well written profile and some nice pictures showcasing your lifestyle. Ofcourse if you go for girls below 25 then they are going to be superficial. It's in their nature.

The moaners and complainers in here are just lazy men who just want to sleep with a girl without putting in any effort. Thanks to you guys, I have had some great meets through SA even without giving any allowances or PPMs. We need you.. so keep treating all girls in SA as prossies, being impatient etc.. the rest of the guys will happily charm these girls and reap the benefits.

Offline Natwest

Not you specifically,but these threads usually start with a bit of useful information and then descend into a bragging contest on whose had the most success or got the cheapest deal,nothing of which can be proved.My children tell me Tinder has ten times more men than women,so I doubt the success for men is that high.

I do remember crossing swords (not literally!) with you in the now restricted "Seeking Thread" which I no longer have access to. You have always taken a cynical view of Seeking and I have no idea if this is based on membership experience or not. It is true that no persons success or failure on Seeking or Tinder can be proved but the fact that thread now runs to well over a thousand pages must show that Seeking and other sites are a great alternative to the seasoned professionals available through Adultwork.

Hopefully you will see the irony that your post above seeks to downplay the likelihood of success using Tinder as an alternative to Seeking which was why I started this thread by quoting statistics from your children which are also unverified by your good self. It's also worth noting that even if your children are statistically correct and I hope you will ask them to post on here the source of that statistic, Tinder is 10 times cheaper than Seeking per month and that statistic is verifiable.

Offline Niggledebits

I do remember crossing swords (not literally!) with you in the now restricted "Seeking Thread" which I no longer have access to. You have always taken a cynical view of Seeking and I have no idea if this is based on membership experience or not. It is true that no persons success or failure on Seeking or Tinder can be proved but the fact that thread now runs to well over a thousand pages must show that Seeking and other sites are a great alternative to the seasoned professionals available through Adultwork.

Hopefully you will see the irony that your post above seeks to downplay the likelihood of success using Tinder as an alternative to Seeking which was why I started this thread by quoting statistics from your children which are also unverified by your good self. It's also worth noting that even if your children are statistically correct and I hope you will ask them to post on here the source of that statistic, Tinder is 10 times cheaper than Seeking per month and that statistic is verifiable.

I think the only way for the more cynical posters out there who pour scorn on Seeking is to give it a go yourself.

This thread is really good and reports on alternatives to Seeking and AW.

From my perspective, I started with AW and had some great experiences with excellent and lovely SP's.  I then joined Seeking and had a really good time. Met some very intelligent and very attractive girls. Some girls ended up seeing me for no allowance. You can provide a label for these girls but who cares.

Never tried Tinder or any of the other social media sites, however what is the harm in trying?

Offline southcoastpunter

I think the only way for the more cynical posters out there who pour scorn on Seeking is to give it a go yourself.

No Niggledebits, don't say that - for the reason given below. We need some of them but not too many!

The moaners and complainers in here are just lazy men who just want to sleep with a girl without putting in any effort. Thanks to you guys, I have had some great meets through SA even without giving any allowances or PPMs. We need you.. so keep treating all girls in SA as prossies, being impatient etc.. the rest of the guys will happily charm these girls and reap the benefits.

If too many treat them as WG's, some /many will leave. I had one lady who after just two days of membership of SA tell me she was leaving - asked her why and she said she had received 42 messages from guys - 40 of which said more or less "hello, can we have sex"  and those were the better ones, some were really "weird" (her words)

I have never tried Tinder so can't comment on it but if you are just after a WG type for sex and that is all you are interested in, stay off SA. It not cheap, it takes a lot of effort and time  and you really need to be able to accomodate to get the best from it. So stay on AW, please. Pretty please!!!

(btw, as i seemed "normal" and "nice" to her, i still see the "2nd day" lady mentioned above and we have had a lot of fun togther)

Offline JamesKW

This thread is really good and reports on alternatives to Seeking and AW.

I cant really as it creates too much of a trail for me,I remember a poster when SA thread first started having a go at me because I said it was easy to make mistakes on SA  and a couple of weeks later he got caught by the O/H when she went through his mobile phone.Going by the SA thread in those days half the stuff was fantacist I remember garden shed man being caught out by the rubbish he posted.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:25:52 am by JamesKW »

Offline ronthebrummie

I tried Tinder put the settings to 22-45 any distance, was stopped liking was asked to be a paying member, so it’s a no from me

Offline Natwest

I cant really as it creates too much of a trail for me,I remember a poster when SA thread first started having a go at me because I said it was easy to make mistakes on SA  and a couple of weeks later he got caught by the O/H when she went through his mobile phone.Going by the SA thread in those days half the stuff was fantacist I remember garden shed man being caught out by the rubbish he posted.

So basically your part in any thread regarding Seeking or in this case Tinder is to police it and look out for fantasists? But you personally have not at any time been a member on any of these sites such as Seeking or Tinder, never met any females off Seeking or Tinder and only ever used Adultwork? If that is the case, what is your interest in contributing to these threads and what do you think you can add to the discussion?

Offline JontyR

I tried Tinder put the settings to 22-45 any distance, was stopped liking was asked to be a paying member, so it’s a no from me

You do get asked to pay if you want to exceed the "free allocation" of swipes each day. IF you set the distance range small it will increase it if you get through the number of available women within your filter.

Sorry if I have got this wrong but if you pay for tinder....why do you have to swipe at all? Can't you just see who has "liked" you?
Apologies if I've missed it, but was there an answer to this?

One thing that I have found is that on the swiping apps is that you have greater reactions on your first few days on a site. Recently joined Bumble, got a lot of mutual matches in the first week, this has slowed week two but if you get messaged (women must message first) then you can progress to meets pretty quickly.  Also Bumble does eventually offer you a 14 day free trial of their premium features after a few weeks - not used it as yet as I hope it will still be there if the matches dry up to access those profiles that have supposedly expressed an interest but haven't come up in your swipes.

Handy hint: if you react to one of the statements or photos you stand out more amongst the matches. 

Offline sparkus

You do get asked to pay if you want to exceed the "free allocation" of swipes each day. IF you set the distance range small it will increase it if you get through the number of available women within your filter.
Apologies if I've missed it, but was there an answer to this?

One thing that I have found is that on the swiping apps is that you have greater reactions on your first few days on a site. Recently joined Bumble, got a lot of mutual matches in the first week, this has slowed week two but if you get messaged (women must message first) then you can progress to meets pretty quickly.  Also Bumble does eventually offer you a 14 day free trial of their premium features after a few weeks - not used it as yet as I hope it will still be there if the matches dry up to access those profiles that have supposedly expressed an interest but haven't come up in your swipes.

Handy hint: if you react to one of the statements or photos you stand out more amongst the matches.

The app relies on monetisation, it's pure folly to lash out on a lengthy subscription as they already have their money.  If you get 'disillusioned' it's no loss to them.  If you ignore their pleas to renew as your subscription nears it end you will suddenly notice more activity.  My Tinder career to date has been a series of peaks and troughs but I don't ascribe any of that to anything on my part other than it getting me more noticed as it suited itself to.  I probably missed sucking on willing chebs as a result but at the same time I can't tour every TCM in London hoping my type will be working that day.

I couldn't agree more on your last point, it really isn't that hard to fashion an opener based on them.  5/10 times it will be ignored but 5/10 you will get a 'OMG, there's men with brains on here?' as a response.  There really are a lot of unimaginative dullards out there who think 'Hi' will get their dick wet.

Offline Chorley

The app relies on monetisation, it's pure folly to lash out on a lengthy subscription as they already have their money.  If you get 'disillusioned' it's no loss to them.  If you ignore their pleas to renew as your subscription nears it end you will suddenly notice more activity.  My Tinder career to date has been a series of peaks and troughs but I don't ascribe any of that to anything on my part other than it getting me more noticed as it suited itself to.  I probably missed sucking on willing chebs as a result but at the same time I can't tour every TCM in London hoping my type will be working that day.

I couldn't agree more on your last point, it really isn't that hard to fashion an opener based on them.  5/10 times it will be ignored but 5/10 you will get a 'OMG, there's men with brains on here?' as a response.  There really are a lot of unimaginative dullards out there who think 'Hi' will get their dick wet.
I'd agree in part about the lazy and somewhat entitled approach of some blokes thinking the minimum of effort might get results. However, sending carefully thought out messages also didn't work for me. And I still maintain OLD is pointless for blokes if they're not an 8 or above- and before anyone pipes in, yes of course there'll be some outliers :rolleyes:
Hence why I've deleted all my apps.

Offline sparkus

I'd agree in part about the lazy and somewhat entitled approach of some blokes thinking the minimum of effort might get results. However, sending carefully thought out messages also didn't work for me. And I still maintain OLD is pointless for blokes if they're not an 8 or above- and before anyone pipes in, yes of course there'll be some outliers :rolleyes:
Hence why I've deleted all my apps.

If I'm not wrong, you're not in London itself but somewhere outside? Some of these places, as has been pointed out on here, can be deserts as they lack the critical mass.  I got plenty of strong leads on Tinder and Bumble from the edges of London when I went round the M25 but we are definitely talking mid-40s English divorcees here and these are the most tedious to talk to (they want relationship history and even some kind of social media heads up from you).  Conversely when I've visited places up north I've got a lot of interest as a fresh face locally, even just passing through and forgetting I've my phone on me with the app.

Offline Chorley

If I'm not wrong, you're not in London itself but somewhere outside? Some of these places, as has been pointed out on here, can be deserts as they lack the critical mass.  I got plenty of strong leads on Tinder and Bumble from the edges of London when I went round the M25 but we are definitely talking mid-40s English divorcees here and these are the most tedious to talk to (they want relationship history and even some kind of social media heads up from you).  Conversely when I've visited places up north I've got a lot of interest as a fresh face locally, even just passing through and forgetting I've my phone on me with the app.
That's correct. Bumble was the most disappointing for me. It was actually recommended by a female colleague as less of a meat market than Tinder and certainly classier than POF, but it was full of self -important, pretentious professional women like the ones you described.  :thumbsdown:

Offline sparkus

That's correct. Bumble was the most disappointing for me. It was actually recommended by a female colleague as less of a meat market than Tinder and certainly classier than POF, but it was full of self -important, pretentious professional women like the ones you described.  :thumbsdown:

Quite bizarrely I also heard it recommended by a female colleague to someone at work who was making the same complaint in pretty much the same wording! :scare:

It's had a boost by celebs going on it eg. Sharon Stone.

Tinder is annoying and emotionally scarring.  But it does get your dick wet with women you would otherwise never have chance to meet.

Offline sparkus

The social media thing is an issue, some women demand early on to be able look you up and kick off that you 'have something to hide' when they can't.  I have a limited Facebook account I use to keep in touch with family across the globe, plus a few discreet people on messenger etc. A small number of close friends as well but I otherwise don't give it out, especially not to people at work or acquaintances.  I never really got LinkedIn and have moved jobs since setting it up.  I otherwise bailed out of social media years back as Tinder in itself is draining and for everything else there's UKP.  I suspect this is true for a lot of us on here.

Many women on Tinder link it to their Instagram, again not something I would personally share and tbh I don't give a fuck about you and your mates in Egypt the summer before last.

Offline Chorley

Quite bizarrely I also heard it recommended by a female colleague to someone at work who was making the same complaint in pretty much the same wording! :scare:

It's had a boost by celebs going on it eg. Sharon Stone.

Tinder is annoying and emotionally scarring.  But it does get your dick wet with women you would otherwise never have chance to meet.
Maybe we work together and don't realise it?  :scare: :sarcastic: