Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Juliana Lima - Edgware Road (now South Kensington)  (Read 15858 times)

Offline TheMagnet

This is a TS review so if this isn’t your thing no hard feelings!

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Juliana now I would say 4 times.  The first time was late last year when she was staying just off Edgware Road near to Marble Arch.  The flat was mid to high end, I’ve always been a fan of punting in nice surroundings especially at the prices these girls charge.

I remember WhatApping her and getting a speedy response, ironically I had made an appointment with TS Mickaela and showed up at hers and she wasn’t answering her phone which was disappointing! So Juliana was my plan B but it definitely worked out for the best.

So Juliana greeted me at the door with a smile and a kiss and she grabbed my cock.  One of the things that I noticed when I started punting TSs is they do like a good cock grab which is fine by me, turns me on and usually means it’s going to be a good punt.

So £100 for half an hour was agreed and paid.  Looks wise her video on Birchplace is her.  She’s a hot girl with a very relaxed and casual demeanour which for me is perfect as I do not like these OTT diva type TSs who get angry if you look at them wrong, that’s not Juliana.

So the session started with DFK and mutual cock rubbing and me sucking on her breasts, she gave me OWO, I fucked her and after I came we still had time left and she was horny as hell so I sucked her cock and then she fucked my brains out with me face down lying flat on the bed.  I could see she was enjoying judging by how much she was getting into it and how she was putting her hands around my neck. 

So after she came we were both satisfied. I went for a shower as it had been a hot and steamy session.  Some more chat, a kiss and then off I went.

As previously mentioned I went back to see her a few more times as i had enjoyed the first session so much.  I’ve been through phases where I visit every new TS that I fancy that comes to central London which can be fun but you do end up meeting a lot of rip off merchants who make you question why you bother punting in the first place!

For me it’s important to have a regular SP who gives great service, hot looking, available at short notice and I can have a decent half an hour session for £100 and Juliana is exactly that!  Also I like to fuck and be fucked during that session.  Other amazing £100 for half an hour steamy sessions below:

Maya

Marcella Hills

Would unquestionably recommend her as she always delivers and I like how she’s super chilled out and the sessions are always steamy!

My rating would be 13 out 10  :dance:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 05:30:01 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline Miketaylor911

Fully agree with you regarding maya she is probably 1 of 3 girls worth
Visiting in london at the moment.Marcella is in her thirties now and
The acne on the face has got worse,Juliana too is in her late thirties
So those 2 not for everyone if they prefer younger..

Offline TheMagnet

Fully agree with you regarding maya she is probably 1 of 3 girls worth
Visiting in london at the moment.Marcella is in her thirties now and
The acne on the face has got worse,Juliana too is in her late thirties
So those 2 not for everyone if they prefer younger..

I totally agree Maya is on another level, lost count of how many times I’ve seen her, consistent, horny and always pleases.

Marcella and Juliana are definitely older but their service and overall kinkiness cannot be ignored.

Who are the other 2 that you’re referring to? I’m curious

Offline Miketaylor911

The other 2 are nick and Gabriela borges,them and maya are the only 3
Worth seeing in london they are far above any other girl here now ! I have
Seen most that have come through and are still here no others have the
Full package.There is Ashley who is on londonts she is a tv very good looking
And convincing for a tv but boring vanilla service just lays there like a doll !
And does not let you fuck her.

Offline TheMagnet

The other 2 are nick and Gabriela borges,them and maya are the only 3
Worth seeing in london they are far above any other girl here now ! I have
Seen most that have come through and are still here no others have the
Full package.There is Ashley who is on londonts she is a tv very good looking
And convincing for a tv but boring vanilla service just lays there like a doll !
And does not let you fuck her.

Agreed Gabriela is great! Nick only tops now so I don’t punt her anymore as I prefer a versatile experience.  I find her a bit too rough these days as well so not for me anymore.

I would also add Luna to my list of girls worth seeing.

Offline Miketaylor911

If you ask nick to bottom she will,I always fuck her I arrange it before while I am booing
And she does accept especially if you are a regular..Luna is a nice girl too but just don’t
Think she is on the other 3’s overall level.

Offline docdom

Good review, she seems like fun.

Mainly commenting however as I'm happy to see some good things being said about Gabriella Borges, hopefully popping my TS cherry with her soon, really looking forward to that!

Offline jackson36

Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline CrimsonD

Hi great review, she looks like she is back in London, how big/thick is her cock, it says 9" on her profile

Offline TheMagnet

Hi great review, she looks like she is back in London, how big/thick is her cock, it says 9" on her profile

I’d say 7ish inches/above average girth

Offline Dakine333

After reading this review I tried to reach out to see her and about 12 hours after contact she replied with minimum £250 for a meeting! Guess it’s not meant to be for me

Offline MMab69

After reading this review I tried to reach out to see her and about 12 hours after contact she replied with minimum £250 for a meeting! Guess it’s not meant to be for me

I’d try counter offering £200 for the hour.what’s the worst she’d say ?
Nothing ventured nothing gained .
Alternatively opt for a 30 min meeting at £150
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 12:11:37 pm by MMab69 »

Offline TheMagnet

Went to see her again recently after not seeing her for a while.

Still as sexy as ever and had a great time!

Offline samsmith_1231

Wow. Just wow. That Maya as well
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac