Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 7 Women dead in massage parlour shootings in Atlanta!  (Read 599 times)

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Eight people, including at least six Asian women, have been killed in shootings at three different spas in the US state of Georgia.

Police said four people were killed at a massage parlour in Acworth, a suburb north of Atlanta, and four more at two spas in the city itself.

South Korea later confirmed that four of the victims were of Korean descent.

Officials said a 21-year-old man had been arrested and was believed to be the suspect in all three attacks.

No motive for Tuesday's shootings has yet been established.

However, hate crimes against Asian-Americans have spiked in recent months, fuelled by rhetoric that blames Asian people for the spread of Covid-19.

Offline Mr Sinister

It really is 'robbin season' in Atlanta right now, so many shootings happening. I heard police were told any rapper visiting at the moment has a target on his back not sure why.

Offline LLPunting

Just one more bullet or a car crash would've been sufficient...

Online sparkus

Seems that contrary to earlier reports (racial targetting) the gunman was actually a frustrated punter: External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Seems that contrary to earlier reports (racial targetting) the gunman was actually a frustrated punter: External Link/Members Only

Mad man is probably the most certain diagnosis.  Idiot shot probably defenseless women rather than risk robbing a possibly armed store clerk for the cash to punt.  Registered firearms perhaps?..  Make less than a jot of difference considering response to Sandy Hook etc.

Offline Kinkle

Seems that contrary to earlier reports (racial targeting) the gunman was actually a frustrated punter: External Link/Members Only

I thought this too! The media is saying it's anti Asian racism but it could have actually been some guy who had a bad service! If it was an anti Asian attacked then surely he would have targeted a Chinese restaurant or Chinatown?

I'm of course saying this is a terrible thing but it is a probably different story.

Offline LLPunting

I thought this too! The media is saying it's anti Asian racism but it could have actually been some guy who had a bad service! If it was an anti Asian attacked then surely he would have targeted a Chinese restaurant or Chinatown?

I'm of course saying this is a terrible thing but it is a probably different story.

You give too much credit to racists to know or care about the difference.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I don't believe any of that shit about not being a racist attack.
And the police spokesman coming out with the "had a bad day".
I'm also struggling with the sex addiction nonsense.
Since when was a 21 year old guy who thought about sex a lot and probably couldn't access as much as he would have liked been a sex addict? That to me is just an average 21 year old guy in that respect

Offline LLPunting

I don't believe any of that shit about not being a racist attack.
And the police spokesman coming out with the "had a bad day".
I'm also struggling with the sex addiction nonsense.
Since when was a 21 year old guy who thought about sex a lot and probably couldn't access as much as he would have liked been a sex addict? That to me is just an average 21 year old guy in that respect

He's a possible sex addict because of the consequences of his obsession with sex. 
Chemical castration would be too good for him.
Maybe a sex change and then release into gen pop after a full waxing, a wash and some lippy.