Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Govt to ease restrictions?  (Read 1339 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

For the sake of all us men will the govt please do the right thing next week and reopen massage parlours. The rest of the world can stay closed but for the love of god give us a chance!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 09:28:11 am by 23Rangersman23 »

Offline bdyno

There's plenty of independents still plying their trade....

However you look at it, it's up to you if you want to punt or not.  Parlours will be among the last things to officially reopen, and even if they were to open today it still wouldn't count as essential travel for you to get there.  But if you're happy to take the risk of getting pulled over en route and happy with the risk of catching/spreading the virus, and if you want to go for it badly enough, there's really nothing to stop you seeing one of the girls who is still working.

Offline Rufus Firefly

It's not going to happen for quite a while yet. Quite rightly so in my opinion.

Offline Fac51

OP - there's plenty of girls still working - if you need a punt so badly - book an independent FFS  :dash:

Offline Clitheroelad

If you're that frustrated have a wank, write to your MP, or both.

Offline shiptonlad

Can't see it happening this side of Easter and quite right too.

Offline Gordon Bennett

The vulnerable person I look after got a letter in the week saying they should continue shielding until 31st March. I believe he was one of 1.7million additional folks that NHS picked up recently. Anyway, that doesn't sound like a government planning any major relaxations soon. Can't see anything more than kids back at school and  maybe a bit of minimal tinkering with bubbles rules coming in March.

Offline scutty brown

If you look closely enough you'll find that while the shopping street parlours have all closed, they have in part been replaced by thai women who've seen the opportunity to make a fast buck, working from houses and flats.
I can think of five open sites in Preston, two in Blackpool
There will be others near you in Liverpool

Offline FlashDemon17

There's a fair few decent cheap punts on aw, check reviews on here before going for any first. But I am eagerly waiting for parlours to reopen as well, they're cheaper and for what I usually go for, it's not worth paying twice the price for an independent. But I can wait another month or two

Offline TomTank

I'm hearing April 12 for parlours.

I also prefer parlour punts because of the price, but also very much because I'm a spur of the moment punter - I really don't like planning a punt in advance. I prefer to be having nayghty thoughts at my desk, then suddenly decide I want it.

Also you tend to know what you're getting with parlours, and have probably seen her in reception. In decent parlours reception also make sure you get good value. Round here I get great help from reception at Roses Retreat and Sheridans.

I'm hoping I've had my first jab April 2, then I can be confident that even if I do get the virus it won't be a bad illness.