Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobbylee321 - Hull  (Read 2622 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5770211) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Hull red

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was at a loose end on Saturday and was browsing AW to see who was available and bobbylee caught my eye, not seen her profile on before and she looked good in her gallery.

Comms

comms was via AW messages, she had no phone number on. Comms was good if tempered by the time it takes for AW messages to be sent and received. Meet agreed and given postcode.

Venue

The premises is been used as a parlour, although it is more a like 1 room flats. Tidy place inside and not the usual parlour parade and eyes watching so it felt like an indie meet.

Bobby

Called when I got there and bobby let me in, up a set of stairs and into the bedroom, she's definitely the girl in the pics, very tidy body and a decent looking lass, I'd give her a couple of years on her 33 but within an acceptable AW tolerance band..

Money handed over, £70 for half hour and off she popped while I got comfortable.

Once back in the room she dived the bed and announced your the boss and we delved into some DFK, got her kit off and decided to explore that body, she was very clean and definitely enjoyed a good licking.
Flipped me over and on with the rubber, no OWO on offer but I knew that in advance, and she went to town on my cock. She can definitely suck for England. I was soon filling the bag and I thought a little rest and onto round 2. Bobby wasn't having and of that, she cleaned me up, new bag on and she set to town on me again stating I want that big fucker up me  :D Why not I thought so told her to get that arse on my face while she tried to awake me for round 2. Soon had her twitching and coming on my face and that got me interested.
She climbed off stuck her arse in the air and egged me to pound it in deep, rude not too, so we had a good hard fuck, doggy, mish, cowgirl and she finished me off reverse cowgirl.
Bit of a kiss and cuddle were she said they were only doing AW bookings from that address and she only works the odd days. Said she had worked in hull for a while.

If you like an enthusiastic shag then she's definitely that, no OWO was a bit of an issue but aside from that I'd go back

Offline Adoniron

What is the approximate location?

Offline Hull red

Very near kc stadium, just alongside the flyover

Offline thelema

And she's gone. Hopefully not for long though...

Offline Hull red

She did say she takes her profile down when not working.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Was trying to book her  :dash:

Got a question about privacy, should we be showing the picture of her that’s above that shows her shoulder tattoo?

Presuming that’s from her private gallery?

A bit distinctive, would easily recognise the lass if I knew one with that tattoo

Not sure if it should be available for all and sundry in the public domain?

Just a question?

Offline Adoniron

Very near kc stadium, just alongside the flyover

Sounds like the new parlour Amor Pleasure, although I hear its closed now.

Offline Hull red

They're using it as private rooms for AW bookings by the sound of it. You can't ring the parlour and book though.

Offline hullad

Nice one red ,good report as always

Good pleased you had a good one I may even venture that way myself   :cool:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 10:26:02 pm by hullad »