Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gangbangpartys.co.uk  (Read 4572 times)

Offline davidgood

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been?

I think the chances of anyone replying positively at the moment are slim. Unless they went to a pre Lockdown party.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline mightymunce

Offline davidgood

They had one on 28th Aug

I know they had one on the 28th but it is unlikely anyone is going to admit going to it, let alone do a review, because of the flack they would probably get.

If someone does review, great, but I think it unlikely.

Regards,

david

Offline y101y

I’d happily go if interested and would be fine posting about it on here.

Offline mightymunce

Don't know about others but I am not clear on social distancing rules but if you can go to pubs and visit people in houses, you can do a GB - no problem

Offline jimbobted

The girls aren't very attractive, too much ink and flab for my liking otherwise I'd go.

Offline davidgood

The girls aren't very attractive, too much ink and flab for my liking otherwise I'd go.

You maybe have not seen the posts in related threads.

The line- up for the party last Saturday was from what has  now become  the established pool of London party girls.

Tory Jackson has just joined the ranks of Phoenix.

I think it unlikely you are going to find any parties in London in the near future with line-ups of fresh, unblemished English Roses. But if you do,please let us know and do a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline y101y

Don't know about others but I am not clear on social distancing rules but if you can go to pubs and visit people in houses, you can do a GB - no problem
Wish the government would give some clear direction for gang bangs and in particular bukkakes.

Offline Johncy

Offline mightymunce

Wish the government would give some clear direction for gang bangs and in particular bukkakes.

Maybe noome in govt thought about this part of society. Maybe GB organisers should set up a civic society to address these issues with govt.

Offline Chorley

I don't think I'll bother as none of the girls appeals to me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline davidgood

Maybe noome in govt thought about this part of society. Maybe GB organisers should set up a civic society to address these issues with govt.

They may not have set up a society, but I think most party operators are following similar procedures/protocols.

That is telling people not to attend if they have any symptoms of Covid, checking temperatues on arrival, insisting on guys using hand sanitiser or washing hands. Making face masks available for those that want to wear them.

Also limiting numbers to under 30 at the big bashes.

While some parties have bounced back, some of the  ones I like  have not and they may never come back.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Convince Me

I've sent a number of requests to join their mailing list but heard nothing back. Anybody else experiencing the same? Not interested in following on social media.

Offline davidgood

I've sent a number of requests to join their mailing list but heard nothing back. Anybody else experiencing the same? Not interested in following on social media.

Interesting. I have not tried to join the mailing list as I got the impression they only do parties on a Saturday, which is not a day of the week I can escape on.

There is another new operator I heard of on another site. Their site has little info about things you need to know like price and duration. My e mail to them  has gone unanswered and no one answers the phone number, even on days when they are having parties!!

I do not know if these new entrants to the party scene are piss takers, or is everything now done on social media?

I know most, if not all, of the party girls communicate through Twitter. Most of the organisers are on there as well but the old established ones all send e mails to customers and their sites provide most of the info you need to make a decision about going to a particular party.

Maybe I am old fashioned and I need to get on to Twitter, but I think it is just too public and risky.

Regards,

davidgood

PS for CM, did you e mail or click the join link? There is a  note on the site that you must do that rather than using contact me.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 02:33:24 pm by davidgood »

Offline mightymunce

Don't even give names of girls going

Offline Convince Me

Interesting. I have not tried to join the mailing list as I got the impression they only do parties on a Saturday, which is not a day of the week I can escape on.

There is another new operator I heard of on another site. Their site has little info about things you need to know like price and duration. My e mail to them  has gone unanswered and no one answers the phone number, even on days when they are having parties!!

I do not know if these new entrants to the party scene are piss takers, or is everything now done on social media?

I know most, if not all, of the party girls communicate through Twitter. Most of the organisers are on there as well but the old established ones all send e mails to customers and their sites provide most of the info you need to make a decision about going to a particular party.

Maybe I am old fashioned and I need to get on to Twitter, but I think it is just too public and risky.

Regards,

davidgood

PS for CM, did you e mail or click the join link? There is a  note on the site that you must do that rather than using contact me.
DG, I clicked on join link. Maybe they don't bother checking emails until they line up the next batch of girls. Let's wait and see.

It comes to something when Phoenix are employing LAPC girls :dash:

Offline davidgood

Don't even give names of girls going

That is because they do not know which girls are going to definitely turn up on the day, and also to give them the oppo to stand down girls if they do not get many bookings.

Seasoned party goers, like myself, will know most of  the girls in their photos.

But if you follow their Twitter you will probably be able to pick up which girls are likely to be there by the tweets.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

DG, I clicked on join link. Maybe they don't bother checking emails until they line up the next batch of girls. Let's wait and see.

It comes to something when Phoenix are employing LAPC girls :dash:

If you do get on the mailing list, please let us know.

I think I have picked up that these guys have only done one party before and it is early days for them.

Yes, there has been no 'exclusive to Phoenix' party girls for probably a couple of years now. I haven't checked recently, but at a month or two ago I had played with most of the current Phoenix Talent at LAPC or other parties at sometime.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline JO6688

Hello All

I recently got an email saying there will be a party on 28th of August near Harrow. Tory Jackson and Piggy mouth will be attending (they are in the poster).

As one who has attended London Sex Parties, Lifestyle Gangbang Parties, Pheonix Club and LAPC, I'm highly tempted to attend and feedback.

Offline davidgood

External Link/Members Only

Do you know which girls are attending this first party?

The flyer looks like the one they used last year. It suggests there are going to be 5 girls but the photos on the left are both of Tory Jackson I believe.

The middle is Riley Whyte fka Roxy Lace.

The top left is I think Piggymouth. But who is it in the bottom left?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Top left is  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bottom left is Tallulah Tease External Link/Members Only

Tom

Thanks Tom.

You are right with both of those. But it then begs the question why is Piggymouth not on the flyer if she is billed to be at the party?

The top right is definitely Tory as that photo is on her profile. I think the one below is also Tory.

It will be good if someone goes to this party and does a review.

Regards.

davidgood

Offline Lovetoparty

I’m thinking about attending there next party on the 25th. I will leave a review if I do decide to go

Offline davidgood

I’m thinking about attending there next party on the 25th. I will leave a review if I do decide to go

I hope you go and please let us have a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Lovetoparty

Is anybody going on the 18th? It will be my first time

Offline davidgood

Is anybody going on the 18th? It will be my first time

If you do pluck up the courage to go, then please let us have a review which tells us which girls actually turned up.

I see that they Tory Jackson and Busty Starr are on their party flyer. Does anyone know who the other 3 are?

Regards,

davidgood