Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perth Australia  (Read 6499 times)

mrhappypants

Hi guys,  I am a regular punter on the London board and find myself in Perth on business with time, money and a room in a swanky hotel.  I like to do my research but if I am going to manage a decent punt on this trip I am going to have to rely on some smart phone calls. 

I have my hopes on this site External Link/Members Only to identify a suitable punt.  Anyone whose been here before please add your recommendations.

Dave

mrhappypants

Oh dear - a bait and switch.  Being out here and without the guidance of board members on UK punting makes me realise just hoW difficult it must have been before UKP.  Looks like I am going to have to hold myself in check until I am back in London.

Dave

Offline Jerboa

Backpage Is well known for B&S, though some profiles will be genuine, are you out there right now? What research have you done previously? Aus Is a overpriced punting country, unless you have done your homework.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the references. 

Dave

Quackman

Coming from the UK, you're going to find it very disappointing unless money is no object. On a comparative basis, you guys are spoilt beyond belief in the UK.

I'd suggest you join up on punterplanet and do some research. There are decent girls in Perth but it is terribly expensive in comparison. Backpage and cracker are terribly unreliable.

If you are intending to book any of the girls on private girls, check for reviews on punter planet first. Don't place too much credence on so-called verified photos.

Good luck but from a punting perspective, you will be glad to get home.

Aspen

Coming from the UK, you're going to find it very disappointing unless money is no object. On a comparative basis, you guys are spoilt beyond belief in the UK.

Yes, when you get there you find that out. Sydney and Melbourne are better but still pricey.

The only recommendation I have in Perth is Claudia (there are several Claudia's though). She doesn't advertise on the net but does in the local paper, the West Australian - goes something like sexy sophisticated Aussie and works out of a serviced apartment. She takes time off, but you might get lucky. She is the cheapest decent one I found in the Perth area at around 200 for half hour. Very bright girl and can talk about literally anything.

mrhappypants

Yep sure looking forward to getting back to London where with some research on this site you can identify really pretty girls with wide ranging service lists for under £150 ph. 

Salt

Maybe try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only has info too

Brothels in Australia are must less seedy that the ones in the uk, you should be able to get a hottie within your £150 $300 budget  if you are prepared to do the rounds.......

Aspen

Maybe try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only has info too

Brothels in Australia are must less seedy that the ones in the uk, you should be able to get a hottie within your £150 $300 budget  if you are prepared to do the rounds.......

I totally disagree with you there. The ones in Perth are particularly seedy. They are busiest when most people are asleep and the clientele are mostly pissed and incapable. There are a few that try to put on a respectable image, e.g. Langtrees, but those are a complete rip-off. A couple of girls I have spoken to have strongly recommended to avoid because they don't like them either, and feel that even the decent guys are treated badly. Melbourne is a bit different. There is more choice and some do make an effort because the girls are mostly dependant on using them for incalls. But Perth is the pits and VERY expensive.

Salt

I totally disagree with you there. The ones in Perth are particularly seedy. They are busiest when most people are asleep and the clientele are mostly pissed and incapable. There are a few that try to put on a respectable image, e.g. Langtrees, but those are a complete rip-off. A couple of girls I have spoken to have strongly recommended to avoid because they don't like them either, and feel that even the decent guys are treated badly. Melbourne is a bit different. There is more choice and some do make an effort because the girls are mostly dependant on using them for incalls. But Perth is the pits and VERY expensive.

Fair enough  :hi:

My experience was a few years ago and to be fair it was a daytime punt that ended up being one of the best shags i ever had.......

Offline Greenman

Adelaide was ok 7 heaven I think it was for 150$ although my best was a chinese massage for 50$ amd more then a happy ending for another 50$
Stil Remmeber the little oldchinese woman on top talking inher own language
She even gave me her number for private sessions at her home for 100$
Syndey is similar at x cross to soho in London

Offline pdq

here in perth now
backpages are mainly asian $230 an hour seems to be the going rate none seem to responding to phonecalls or email
couple asking for $600ph

this is going to be a boring visit

Whitey

Way out of date, as is the topic, but my four pennyworth of punting in Oz.
Great that it's legal there.
A couple of great nights in Perth with girls from a well advertised "gentleman's club" there and who came back to my hotel, which was paid for by my employers at the time. My failing memory can't recall the name of the place  :(.
Sydney. Not much available there that I could find at short notice, and I finished up with an EE girl rather than the Australian 'Sheila" I had hoped for. Bloody good shag though  :D

Offline SWLondon

here in perth now
backpages are mainly asian $230 an hour seems to be the going rate none seem to responding to phonecalls or email
couple asking for $600ph

this is going to be a boring visit

Australia is expensive for punting, I've been many times. Casey's massage is okay with some nice girls. Treat it like a walk up, meet the girls working and if you don't like the options walk away. From memory it's 2 stops from Perth station or a 20min walk

Offline SWLondon

Whoops, should of checked the date! Haha!

Offline kilrath1

Old thread I know, but just came across it.

Perth used to be great. 20 years ago the most expensive girl in the West Australian was "Playboy Centrefold", located in South Perth, and her rates were $200 an hour, which at the time I considered extremely expensive (saw her once - cracking body / bitchy personality  :D ). It's sad to see the prices have skyrocketed well beyond my range. Yet the UK has tended to go in the opposite direction. Lucky I live here now. Australia sounds like a right rip-off.