Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brussels  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Absolutman

As I travel there on business or used to but hope to again after the end of covid, I thought to share my experience of my last visits end of last year, early this year.
Well known are the windows near the the north Station with SPs on one street mostly EE and on the others African with a few EE Milfs. Typical prices €40/50 for a quick S&F with the first, in and out in 15 mins, they even wind up an alarm clocks! The Africans’ prices can be as low as €20/30. Huge turnover in both and experiences very variable. Also known are the Chinese massage parlours near the Central station offer normal foot massage in full view of the passing public as well as cabins at the back where one hour relaxation at €40 is usually complemented by offer of extras ranging from €30 for a HJ, €50 topless HJ or FS for whatever you negotiate. Google Massage chinois Bruxelles.
Less known are the Thai parlours not far from the airport where the basic offer is €80 for B2B with happy end and FS for an extra €50. Google Thaise massage Zaventem or Steenokkerzeel.
In general, I prefer the Thais as they look better, speak better English and occasionally give a BJ in the basic price. Downside you need a car or taxi to reach them.
Now to Brussels specialities other than beer, mussels and chips!
Downtown near the two stations are two bars with girls.
First, is Le Coin near the South Station on rue Terre Neuve. A rustic bar with EE milfs if that is your taste or, what I go for, Latinas who are rather different to the ones on the London scene. You go in order a drink, a coffee, tea or beer for a few Euros, check out the girls, chat to them, buy them a drink and if interested take them upstairs room charge €25 and €50 for 30 mins.
Of the latter, I went first with Patricia, from Ecuador. Chatted, it helps that I speak Spanish having lived in Spain. Curvaceous and not tall. Got a hard-on following her up the stairs! She assisted with the ablutions in a hand basin and came and sat on my lap starting with DFK followed by OWO and then cowgirl, me on top and doggy. Great social time, chatting like old friends, she asked what else she could do. Pity I am a one shot guy and all I could do was chat. Patty is easily recognisable as she is in not pallid or even sulking like the EE milfs, she has a fabulous tattoo of a wolf on one thigh. She comes and goes but has been doing this for ten years, either she is well preserved or she started young but she looks early 30s.
Next time, I went with her Brazilian friend Bianca who is similar and has perhaps more charm and perfect French, useful as I have no Portuguese. On my second visit with her, she remembered me and, delicately, jokingly but perhaps semi-seriously, with her wonderful smile queried if I was in the market for a regular mattresses (mistress in the old sense of the world (not the Eton version with restraints, canes and whips). Similar high quality GFE performance with OWO and several positions finally coming when she elegantly urged me to fuck her properly. Anticipating my next trip, I understand Bianca works out of an apartment in a nearby commune. Google quarter rouge Bianca.
Similar set up near the North Station, metro stop Ijzer in a bar /hotel(!) called in English 5th Avenue. Less rustic than Le Coin and with younger EE, Africans and recently Latinas. Some of the girls also walk the streets outside and if you pick them up like that you take them to a short stay hotel. I prefer the bar scene as you can chat and if not interested walk. I have gone for Aisha a BBW who once the ablutions are performed gives an unforgettable OWO and as Bianca ‘pleads’ with me to fuck her hard. The Africans are a bit pusher but you can still refuse. On one trip I was chatting laboriously with. aRomanian when Aicha made Eye contact and in her parlance ‘stole’ me. In theory you can book a room and liking taking wine to a restaurant bring your own, entering by a side door.
Funny feature of both bars are the old codgers who seem to just sip their beer and window shop. Timing is crucial. Both are busy at lunchtime, quiet early afternoon picking up late afternoon. Le coin shuts earlier around 6pm while 5th is open until 11.00
Final escapade to what is presented as a low cost scene, four houses; All-In, Red House, chez Naomi and Soraya’s Palace all near the airport and again you need a car. Low cost €60 for OWO and fucking. In each you go in, select from a line up if you have not made a booking and head upstairs. In the Red House, I went for Perla, an African who is bit chunky as the others from North Africa and EE. OWO like only black girls do it for me with thick lips designed for the purpose followed by several positions. In Soraya’s I again went black this time with Annabelle who after I made her come, complimented me on me being a pro (!) and proceeded to a fantastic OWO, followed by a 69 and a vigorous cowgirl which brought me off. Sadly she has moved on. In chez Naomi, I went for a young Moroccan who looked French (not the other way round!) who left her stay ups on and made me come with her soft BJ. Pretended to be sad I would not fuck her. She has now moved on. All-in I went to, as others, with no booking and ended up with what was available, a young Hungarian who convinced me I would stay hard and last longer if. Took her from behind. The least memorable.
If none of the above appeal, there are a number of streets with SPs which does not appeal. Either you end paying for a real hotel or taking them to your own or you head behind a bush in a park
Looking forward to my next trip, possibly in September. Reading the French equivalent of UKpunting, Youppie, the bars and ‘low costs’ are open but not all the girls have returned. Of the massage parlours, some have shut for good and / or merged. I suspect that as with us in the U.K., the SPs have disappeared back home and will only all come back when the confinement ends.

Offline sgc

Good information, thank you.

Offline Redpunter

Good stuff very informative  :thumbsup:

Offline billybob69

Thanks for the info.
Similar set up near the North Station, metro stop Ijzer in a bar /hotel(!) called in English 5th Avenue. Less rustic than Le Coin and with younger EE, Africans and recently Latinas. Some of the girls also walk the streets outside and if you pick them up like that you take them to a short stay hotel. I prefer the bar scene as you can chat and if not interested walk. I have gone for Aisha a BBW who once the ablutions are performed gives an unforgettable OWO and as Bianca ‘pleads’ with me to fuck her hard. The Africans are a bit pusher but you can still refuse. On one trip I was chatting laboriously with. aRomanian when Aicha made Eye contact and in her parlance ‘stole’ me. In theory you can book a room and liking taking wine to a restaurant bring your own, entering by a side door.
Funny feature of both bars are the old codgers who seem to just sip their beer and window shop. Timing is crucial. Both are busy at lunchtime, quiet early afternoon picking up late afternoon. Le coin shuts earlier around 6pm while 5th is open until 11.00
I've stayed in the Rogier area many a time, if only I had known!
Are you saying that there are street walkers around the area or the girls that work out of the bar / hotel also hang about on the streets outside?

Offline Absolutman

Reply to BillyBob. There are girls in 5th Avenue and girls on the street, rue des commerçants which runs parallel to the main drag to back Rogier (one metro stop away) and in the side streets. Some girls alternate depending how on the weather and the competition in the bar. Some days there are more girls than clients. If in 5th Avenue you go upstairs. If you select outside they either take you there, side entrance or two one of two other short stay hotels, whichever is nearer. Best bet is to walk from Rogier it is just a few blocks to rue de Laeken, you recognise it by the kiosk selling chips, check out what is there and and then rue de commerçants until you reach 5th Avenue.

Offline Mr Sinister

Great Post, been to Brussels for business went to the RLD as was staying close by. Had a couple of very good punts in terms of what I was looking for, the girls were top notch.

I'm tempted to visit Brussels for a quick trip and try something like le coin as I never knew it before.

Offline Splodge

Thanks for the information. Didn't know about those bars.

Offline michaeldhm

Thanks for the posts - I had never got as far down the strip as 5th Avenue, but will take a look when I am next in Brussels.
My pre-COVID experience was that the police were starting to clamp down on the streetwalkers, but given the economic downturn I would not be surprised if there is a greater provision of them soon.

Offline kal77uk

Be careful, the pickpockets and hoodlums have also taken a hit during COVID19.

Offline Dibble

Good info!

Will try to check out the bars on my next trip over.

Offline Marmalade

Not much to add to an excellent thread, but I thought I'd post this link somewhere...
External Link/Members Only

As a worldwide guide I don't find it that reliable, but nice enough to browse for possible locations. Enjoy.

Offline Absolutman

Reply to Michaeldhm and Kal77uk...

Haven’t been back but from what I hear, the clampdown on street-walkers in the rue de commerçants area / place de Laeken continues with police patrols disrupting business on some day. Apparently due to residents complaining. Also some mixed reports on whether short stay hotels do or do not want to see ID or just a phone number which of course might be fake.
In rue Linné near the north Station where the Africans hang out, part of the street has been pedestrianised and this has lead to gangs to hang around, making it less safe at night. I got harassed there last year and was lucky to get away with handing over a few banknotes when a knife was pulled on me. I was a bit distracted by a particular window and not as aware of my surroundings as I should have been.

Offline Marmalade

Before someone someone has a go at Absoluteman for zero reviews, may I just mention I had a look and he has contributed on stuff abroad before and found enough of his observations accurate to take him seriously. (It’s the first thing I do when I see a big fat zero but it’s easy enough then to tell a genuine o/s contributor from a fantasist or non-contributor.) Not sure how you got the update, but cheers.

Diverging slightly, I had a very different experience to you with Frankfurt massage joints — found them very expensive for what was delivered. Will bear in mind your points on SNG Orchard Towers though I’m more of a Geylang person myself.

:drinks:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 02:42:40 am by Marmalade »