Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits *off* Adultwork - cheblebrities  (Read 17666 times)

Offline winkywanky

OK then, so as we know there's a longstanding thread on UKP entitled Best tits on Adultwork

Seeing as many UKPers are stuck at home and not punting currently, with our sexual health at the forefront of our minds (use it or lose it), this might be quite good fun.

What are the best tits off Adultwork? In other words, tits that are not for hire, are not attched to WGs, but nevertheless belong to a lady in the public eye, who most of us know, and would provide the requisite titillation to keep our peckers up and everything in working order (it's one piece of aerobic exercise you can do to your heart's content, and neither the police nor Boris Johnson can touch you for it (and indeed, they probably wouldn't want to).

I'll start off with the lovely Helen Skelton, helpfully highlighted in another thread by mr.bluesky  :hi:.

Who'd have thought such a gorgous pair of pert titties with full and ripe nipples, would belong to your schoolby Blue Peter crush?

Not only that, she appears to be wearing two pink Blue Peter badges  :cool:.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

PS - pictorial evidence required, and if not naked from the waist-up, revealing clothing at the very least please.

Offline Kool Keef

Not sure if professional models are allowed but I'll go route one & old school, a staple of my horny youth, the delectable Kathy Lloyd.  :wacko:
Not sure what they look like these days but back in t'day they were perfecto

Online WARSZAWA16

Dana Gillespie's tits circa 1973 were magnificent I thought. Here she is singing Weren't born a man. We can see that dear!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

This is probably slightly vintage but when I was a young teenager I enjoyed many occasions wanking over Shannon Whirry films. She had the most amazing pendulum-like tits. I like the ones that droop a little but hold nicely.

Offline tesla

Dana Gillespie's tits circa 1973 were magnificent I thought. Here she is singing Weren't born a man. We can see that dear!

good call, I used to have that album

Offline freeze44

In her prime, pretty close to an ideal womans shape...and a great pair of tits! Kelly Brook hubba hubba!

Online mr.bluesky

In her prime, pretty close to an ideal womans shape...and a great pair of tits! Kelly Brook hubba hubba!

:thumbsup: and nipples you could hang your hat on. :yahoo:

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:22:01 pm by Chorley »

Online mr.bluesky

My first ever wank. The sublime Donna Ewin.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:thumbsup:  good choice. Probably my favourite page 3 girl of all time ( closely followed by Lucy Pinder) :rose:

Offline winkywanky

Almost the perfect tits. 95/100?

Stick a pair of wide areola, puffy nipples on those beauties, and you'd have 100/100.

Offline Chorley

A recent discovery, Jade Kush. Fantastic tits on a petite Asian frame. The view from the back door's not bad either  :wacko: :yahoo:

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 12:10:29 pm by Chorley »

Offline agcnospam

I'll post a few of my all time favourites, first of all, Miriam aka Missy Preston;

She never did h/c b/g as far as I know, did one handjob video;

Offline agcnospam

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 06:22:24 pm by agcnospam »

Offline winkywanky

Probably the best tits in the whole Universe

:thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Why on earth would you want a tit job if you started off with a pair like that?  :unknown:

Offline Chorley

Why on earth would you want a tit job if you started off with a pair like that?  :unknown:
From what I can recall, she had a psychologically abusive relationship with her boyfriend/agent, coupled with her struggling to come to terms with her fame which made her lose a lot of weight, and her tits went south. I think she felt pressure to have them done as she was a big deal and was raking in the cash by then.
Shame really, but she'll always be No1 for me. I don't think there's been a better combination of body, face and smouldering sex appeal.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 08:08:59 pm by Chorley »

Offline winkywanky

Amazing that these gorgeous women can be so fragile when they let their guards down...normally to complete dicks, it has to be said  :rolleyes:.

Online mr.bluesky

Katerina Konec, not the best facially, but those tits...

A few HC videos here, the one at the pool with Nacho Vidal shows her tits off very nicely;

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Have to agree with Winkywanky. They must be amongst the finest pair of tits I've ever seen. I will have to do some more research into this topic and post my findings  :hi:

Online sadolddeejay

You guys have already come up with some beauts. The following are not in the same league, but I've always had a thing about the boobage of Ukrainian model Luba Shumeyko. Time was that the Internet was full of photos of her by her lucky bastard husband erotic photographer Petter Hegre, but there's very little there now...

Offline catweazle

Online notcalledchris

Young, pre boobjob Veronica Zemanova.

Many gallons of my teenage spaff was pumped out in her honour.  Thanks for the mammeries

Offline Chorley

Many gallons of my teenage spaff was pumped out in her honour.  Thanks for the mammeries
You're welcome.  :hi:

Online Davey Dykes

I always thought Jo Guest in her prime was almost impossible to match.

Offline Kool Keef

Offline winkywanky

You guys have already come up with some beauts. The following are not in the same league, but I've always had a thing about the boobage of Ukrainian model Luba Shumeyko. Time was that the Internet was full of photos of her by her lucky bastard husband erotic photographer Petter Hegre, but there's very little there now...

Gotta say, she looks really good for a double-amputee  :D

Offline Hobbit

Gotta say, she looks really good for a double-amputee  :D

I bet she'd be good at getting into some tricky sexual positions.

Offline winkywanky

Well it's quite good that you don't need to tie her up, she's already done it for you  :cool:.

Offline agcnospam

Some great tits gents, good work. Veronika Zemanova  is probably my all time favourite, will maybe upload a few more pics later.

Meanwhile, here is a stunning ebony pocket rocket - Audree Jaymes - featuring some amazing natural tits.

She shot some HC, have a look here;

P.S if anyone knows how to format posts so that photos are side by side instead of just in a long line, please let me know :)

Offline Kool Keef

Emily Ratajkowski.
The rest of her ain't bad either

Offline Kool Keef

Emily Ratajkowski.
The rest of her ain't bad either

Double post, alcohol has been taken, that's my excuse lol
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 11:05:21 pm by Kool Keef »

Online mr.bluesky

Last, but not least, possibly the best pair of naturals I have ever seen. She's been around for so long, it's easy to forget just how nice those tits are (or were).

I believe she had an operation to have them reduced as well. Causing her too much back ache. I volunteer my service to help carry them. Wouldn't even ask for much pay . :D

Offline winkywanky

I believe she had an operation to have them reduced as well. Causing her too much back ache. I volunteer my service to help carry them. Wouldn't even ask for much pay . :D

I wonder whether the NHS will ever offer otopharyngeal surgery for men, when women give them too much earache?

Offline freeze44

Kate Upton...many times been n my thoughts!   :angelgirl:

Offline southern punter

Gabbie Carter

Still pics don't really do her justice!  Plenty of hardcore scenes out there.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 11:08:29 pm by southern punter »