Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So what do you hate most about your wife?  (Read 2033 times)

Offline scutty brown

As the title says, what do you hate most about your wife?

Offline tesla

Offline DonDickDraper

I hate that I don’t have one to complain about.
The bitch doesn’t even have the gull to exist.

Offline Hobbit

I don't have a wife but I don't like women that don't drop a subject and keep complaining about it. Or keep bringing things up from the past. I've seen it in some women in my life (luckily not all) and it's annoying and off-putting.

Offline Xtro

Ha, I was watching this earlier.    So funny!   :lol:

Benny Hill - Wife-Swap (1986) - External Link/Members Only

Offline christofferson

The time honoured gradual withdrawl of my penis from her vagina as a sensual act of pleasure...all instigated by her after the kids arrived.
Many a similar tale on this site.
Since I have been divorced, 10+ years,  have only dated two women who genuinely needed a good shagging at least
once a week. All the others , from a dating perspective, did the usual putting out at the start of Le Romance
and this declined in a matter of months...the usual.
Hobbit... Or keep bringing things up from the past...default setting for most of the ones I dated.

--

Offline winkywanky

I don't have a wife but I don't like women that don't drop a subject and keep complaining about it. Or keep bringing things up from the past. I've seen it in some women in my life (luckily not all) and it's annoying and off-putting.

Yes, it's like nothing ever really gets resolved and it becomes a festering sore.

Multiply that by all those issues, and every time a new one comes up you get the whole lot thrown into your face in one go. You're left feeling stunned that they bore all those grudges for all that time.

And then they complain we never talk to them  :lol:.

(I'm not married BTW, but I have observed this over and over again...it's quite possibly why I never got married).

Offline winkywanky

Ha, I was watching this earlier.    So funny!   :lol:

Benny Hill - Wife-Swap (1986) - External Link/Members Only

Classic. You can see half the gags coming but they're still funny.

Offline king tarzan

So scutty did the judge side with you or your ex wife???
Who ended up with the sofa???
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr_Shins

about the ex-wife and the divorce...

That everything was done through lawyers and she was being controlled by others all the time. That she got a ridiculous settlement. And a better contact arrangement after I had looked after the child for 7 months without her.

Because she played the role of the poor abused victim. Rather than the mentally ill person who was difficult to live with and cope with and a danger to the child.

Online Moby Dick

I imagine the cost and trying to control your life (multiple rules and nagging)
Never appealed to me.
Cheaper to fuck prostitutes
Come and go as you please.

Offline Happylad

I have never hated my wife. My only lament is that after 50 glorious years of very happy married life she had to die and leave me to spend the rest of my days as a lonely old codger.

Punting is all very well, but it can`t replace the `home comforts`

Offline king tarzan

Never appealed to me.

eye of the tiger 🐅👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bhudda

That she hasnt got an "off" switch

Offline Hobbit

Yes, it's like nothing ever really gets resolved and it becomes a festering sore.

Multiply that by all those issues, and every time a new one comes up you get the whole lot thrown into your face in one go. You're left feeling stunned that they bore all those grudges for all that time.

And then they complain we never talk to them  :lol:.

(I'm not married BTW, but I have observed this over and over again...it's quite possibly why I never got married).

There's a lot we can learn from watching people. But for me, marriage would be a prison sentence. Seen too many people live through it and heard so many stories.

Offline winkywanky

It's about the only sentence where you get to serve longer with good behaviour.

Offline DonDickDraper

It's about the only sentence where you get to serve longer with good behaviour.

It’s also the only sentence one imposes on themselves!
Don’t get married.

Offline sparkus

My marriage only lasted five minutes, wasn't worth the bother.  Had two long term partners since then and always referred to my previous as a reason to not get married, lasted much longer.

As Dr Johnson (quality name) observed of a friend's second marriage: "The triumph of hope over experience!"

Offline scutty brown

So scutty did the judge side with you or your ex wife???
Who ended up with the sofa???

She got the house
and the furniture

Offline The Man With No Name

Never appealed to me.

Exactly. External Link/Members Only

I've never much seen the point in marriage myself. I think it's perhaps a nice symbol of commitment and stability if you're having kids, but I want them even less.

More to the point, whether I was a bloke or bird marrying a bloke or bird, unless they were bringing exactly the same income, assets and reddies to the table I'd be too scared at the thought of them turning out to be a cunt, then compounding it by taking more than half of what they actually put into the marriage.

The fact that divorce law in 2020 still boils down to the concept of taking half the assets out a marriage, regardless of what you put in, is a fucking disgrace. Especially when you consider that it puts a childless gold-digger in a far stronger financial position than an unmarried single mother or father trying to claim support for their kids.

Offline sparkus

You have to bear in mind that we live in a pretty diverse society, especially London and the big cities.  For a lot of people, marriage is expected of them and you don't get much say in the matter if you want to live with your girlfriend and have her continually put out.

Even outside this, most women view marriage as some kind of stability aspiration goal, like home ownership.  Some just want a massive party after a ceremony, with months if not years of build up.

Relationships fizzle out, I haven't 'hated' anyone.  I generally find once that point has been reached and accepted then you get on better.  The sex is better too, especially if she takes it badly, lets herself go and puts on weight.

Offline winkywanky

Relationships fizzle out, I haven't 'hated' anyone.  I generally find once that point has been reached and accepted then you get on better.  The sex is better too, especially if she takes it badly, lets herself go and puts on weight.

Ouch!

Interesting point.

Online Moby Dick

Just being there, breathing my oxygen.

Online Colston36

As the title says, what do you hate most about your wife?

I never hated any of them (three) or the other three I lived with for a length of time. I almost every case I was very badly behaved. Bit pissed off with the last wife who got almost everything. But she's not a happy bunny.

Offline sparkus

Ouch!

Interesting point.

Wasn't complaining about the bigger chebs, arse and thighs  :lol:
Plus she used to be meticulous about downstairs topiary, was amusing to see it in its unkempt rewilded state.

Offline winkywanky

Did you manage to fight your way through the undergrowth?  :D

Offline sparkus

Did you manage to fight your way through the undergrowth?  :D

RO not as good but CG was enhanced.
She said continuing to be intimate would stop me looking for anyone else and allow me to be useful around the place  :lol:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

The sex is better too, especially if she takes it badly, lets herself go and puts on weight.

I had to look at other replies and then re-read this before I got an inkling of what you're saying. Are you talking about (to put it in American) the ex giving you a booty call? It's just that, if she's let herself go, I'm amazed she feels like having sex - don't most women need to get themselves, hair, body and clothes, done up to the nines before they're properly turned on? That's been my experience, anyway.

Offline sparkus

I had to look at other replies and then re-read this before I got an inkling of what you're saying. Are you talking about (to put it in American) the ex giving you a booty call? It's just that, if she's let herself go, I'm amazed she feels like having sex - don't most women need to get themselves, hair, body and clothes, done up to the nines before they're properly turned on? That's been my experience, anyway.

We still had to live together for a month or two after the split (my 'alleged' infidelity) and because of it she just stayed at home eating junk food while watching Netflix, fitness regime out the window and no trips to salon for waxing. Same bed so sometimes during the night she'd wake me up and ask me to give her one. It was quite clinical. Though I've continued having sex with several exes before, I thought it was normal  :sarcastic:

Offline tynetunnel

What do I hate about my wife? 🤔  How long have you got?

1) She’s still breathing

2) She’s not under the patio

3) That if I leave she’ll get far more than she put in

4) Meeting her

5) That she doesn’t permanently lose her voice

I think the below sums it up...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 08:09:51 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline winkywanky

Offline sadolddeejay

As documented in a different thread, I love my wife (or, as much as I could love anyone, given that I'm a dispassionate guy).

However, things I hate:

She can't pack the dishwasher properly (i.e. my way)
She's a total technophobe and Luddite (probably I should love this too, given that I might occasionally neglect to delete certain things and she has no idea of the existence of UKP or AW or anything like that).
She hates foreign films or TV shows with subtitles.
She doesn't accept that she's beautiful. I sort of love that as well as hate it.
When other men talk to her she just thinks they're being pleasant and friendly and she is totally oblivious to the fact that they want to get inside her knickers, so she's friendly back, and they think it's a come on and that they're "in", and then I come back from the toilet or whatever and some twat is hanging around her and I have to tell the guy to back off, and then I get "Why were you so rude? He was just being friendly" God, gimme strength! (Okay, must remember to breathe! Where's me blood pressure tablets?!)

Offline Billy no mates

I also love my wife very much, but she has a few things that grate on me.

1) She bitches about her colleagues at work. I find this a total waste of time as I do not even know them but she can spend a good 30 minutes slagging someone off.
2) She can’t relax unless the cat is inside. I knew before getting an animal this would happen and suggested a dog, but she prefers cats, even tho they like the freedom to come and go.
3) She is clumsy. She drops things with a degree of regularity, not really anything breakable or valuable, as she would carry stuff like that carefully, silly things where she would carry to much and then drop stuff.

Offline sadolddeejay

[quote author=Billy no mates link=topic=276447.msg2833953#msg2833953 date=1585447312

1) She bitches about her colleagues at work. I find this a total waste of time as I do not even know them but she can spend a good 30 minutes slagging someone off.
[/quote]

My wife used to do this too, but I used to take an interest, in the interests, so to speak, of her letting off steam. Always brownie points to be had when she finished and said "Sorry for rambling on about this, it must be so boring for you!" "Not at all," I lied.

I can understand how constant bitching about people can get on your tits. You think "Instead of getting mad about it, either just learn to live with it or get out!"

After a while, it became a bit like listening to a radio soap opera like The Archers, or reading a novel - I imagined what each of these people looked like. Had to do some mental readjustment when I finally met them at the Xmas do. Some of them exactly as imagined, some of them nothing like.

Offline Billy no mates

[quote author=Billy no mates link=topic=276447.msg2833953#msg2833953 date=1585447312

My wife used to do this too, but I used to take an interest, in the interests, so to speak, of her letting off steam. Always brownie points to be had when she finished and said "Sorry for rambling on about this, it must be so boring for you!" "Not at all," I lied.

I can understand how constant bitching about people can get on your tits. You think "Instead of getting mad about it, either just learn to live with it or get out!"

After a while, it became a bit like listening to a radio soap opera like The Archers, or reading a novel - I imagined what each of these people looked like. Had to do some mental readjustment when I finally met them at the Xmas do. Some of them exactly as imagined, some of them nothing like.

Yeah, fair point, I always ask “is she hot?” when I’m starting to bore of it  :D

Offline what-a man

For me it’s the moaning and her bringing up past happenings whenever we quarrel

Offline King Nuts

Been married and divorced a couple of times now, so there's a long-ish list of things I didn't like about my ex wives, but only really hated one thing about wife no 2.

She never shut the door, let alone locked it, when she went to the lav.

I know it all went back to her upbringing (posh girls' boarding school) but it used to really fucking hack me off.

Offline WASA38

I have never hated my wife. My only lament is that after 50 glorious years of very happy married life she had to die and leave me to spend the rest of my days as a lonely old codger.

Punting is all very well, but it can`t replace the `home comforts`

Wow, Happylad, I could have written that. Even the fifty years appllies.

Offline winkywanky

Been married and divorced a couple of times now, so there's a long-ish list of things I didn't like about my ex wives, but only really hated one thing about wife no 2.

She never shut the door, let alone locked it, when she went to the lav.

I know it all went back to her upbringing (posh girls' boarding school) but it used to really fucking hack me off.

Didn't she whistle while she was peeing?

And did you ever try walking in with your cock out while she was sitting on the throne?

Offline King Nuts

And did you ever try walking in with your cock out while she was sitting on the throne?

No, I think my lower middle-class, petty-bourgeois sensibilities cannot conflate urination with sexual excitement.

Maybe I'm weird like that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 11:10:37 am by King Nuts »

Offline sparkus

Given the weird Beatles conspiracism on other threads today about him, perhaps we should ask Paul McCartney about Heather Mills.

Offline winkywanky

No, I think my lower middle-class, petty-bourgeois sensibilities cannot conflate urination with sexual excitement.

Maybe I'm weird like that.

At some point I feel sure you'll grow out of that, hopefully before you're not able to physically act upon it  ;)  :D