Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madagascar- Nosy be  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Golden Hind

Place is mainly full of French tourists and expats, from the moment you land you see lots of old french men with young black girls all day and night.

Nightlife is in Ambatoloaka. There are 2 Bars getting busy in the evening then when they close people move to a club down the road which stays open late. Place is full of girls, ratio very high, mainly small slimmer types but the odd thicker girl, black/mixed race but a lot have east Asian features. Can also use badoo or Facebook to find girls or just say hello on the beach/street. Very easy. You get approached a lot here or girls try get your attention, does get annoying at times and they ask you for drinks all night. Think 650ml bottle of local beer was about £1.5 in those places.

Market price 30k short term (£6.5) and 50k long term (£11). Though I always tipped 10k (£2) for very good service and I wanted to repeat. At first I was confirming price and time as I would in Morocco to avoid problems, but after a few days it just didn't seem needed. Girls all very good natured, not a hint of a problem from anyone so I started treating them a bit more normally, chat (well they mainly speak french so not much), dance then bring them back (everyone knows the deal) and just sit 50 or 60k next to their bag in the morning and they were always happy and want to meet again. Hotels take the girls ID and keep till she leaves.

I can give more specifics if anyone happens to go.

I prefer the nightlife and look of girls in east Africa and that's much less remote so doubt I will ever return here.

Offline METEOR

Good report, I've been looking at going to East Africa for my next trip as I do like black women so coupled with nice beaches I think I'll enjoy it.
How did you use Facebook to find girls?

Offline Golden Hind

Punting destinations with beaches is my current expertise.

The beach in Ambatoloaka is average but other good ones around the island, you can rent a motorbike cheap and explore. Also can take day trips or diving trips to the surrounding nosys (islands) which have amazing beaches and clear water.

Though if you are looking at east Africa, Mombasa beach isn't up to much but if you travel a bit out to Diani beach in the south and another spot in the north which I can't remember as I never went, they have great beaches. There is also Dar es Salaam in Tanzania, punting options can be good though not as plentiful as Mombasa, the main spot there coco beach is poor but you can take day trips to some islands or even go Zanzibar for good beaches.

Girls and culture in Madagascar has an Asian influence. If it's just black women you're after then east Africa over Madagascar for sure.

How I used Facebook was a guy I speak to on ISG gave me some contacts of girls in Nosy be and I added them then checked their friends list and if I spotted a girl I liked I added them too, then just dropped them a message as I would on a dating site (In french). Maybe added 50+ girls but only met one because you really don't need that option, better to go to the bars and see 100 girls in the flesh and I spotted a lot of the same girls on Facebook in the bars or clubs anyway.

Offline Golden Hind

If anyone was wondering what £12.5 a night gets you. This is one from facebook, my best of the trip, saw twice, nice girl, very happy with CIM which some girls can shy away from in Africa. Didn't think it would be right to show her face.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 07:31:38 pm by Golden Hind »

Offline METEOR

Thanks, I was looking at zanzibar as well. Been looking on tinder and the girls in Madagascar do look very hot. I may try to do Tanzania for a more cultural holiday with a bit fun and then Madagascar for mainly fun.
I usually go to Thailand but getting a bit bored and find myself hunting black girls in Bangkok!

Offline METEOR

One thing I have seen mentioned a lot with Madagascar is reports that there is a large number of under age prostitutes there in bars and clubs . Is that something you've noticed?

Offline Golden Hind

I found there wasn't many girls on tinder in mada, badoo had the most but still not loads. Regarding underage girls I didn't see anything obvious, but I know a club on mainland mada was closed for a few months recently by police due to underage girls in there. I think the age of consent used to be like 14 there and there is a lot of poverty so doesn't suprise me. But every hotel checks and then keeps the girls ID to morning without fail, probably for this reason.

I can recommend Tanzania both as a tourist and for fun on the side, I think nightlife is better elsewhere in east africa though compared to Dar es Salaam. The options in zanzibar are quite limited at least in stonetown where I have been, just some pros from the mainland go there to charge more to clueless tourists. I was told other areas of the island have more party atmosphere and you could have good options with normal girls/semi pros. Most girls you meet in Dar es Salaam will happily go to Zanzibar with you though if you want company there.

Offline METEOR

Really appreciate the advice. I've never been to Africa so it's always a worry trying somewhere new in case it's awful
What places in East Africa would you say would be best to go for beaches and fun?
While in Tanzania I'd be going to the serengeti as can't go all that way without a safari trip.

Offline Golden Hind

Yeah I did safari out there, make sure you go ngorongoro crater on safari also, an amazing place and lots of wildlife in a smaller area so a lot to see.

My time in Tanzania was more complete in terms of mixture of tourist stuff and punting. In Mombasa, all I did was punt and hang out at beach bars during the day. Hard to say which you will prefer and hard to fully explain the differences. Mombasa is easier, options everwhere as its a known destination for sex tourists and for just beaches and punting has to be there. I think the quality of girls is higher in Tanzania, but midweek the main bars are dead so without tinder it would of been a problem, it's a business city not really a holiday resort.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 07:38:20 pm by Golden Hind »